Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Getting Caught Up
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- June knows heat
- Do you see problems?
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- Et tu, Julyus?
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- Website Status
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- Send in the Clouds
- Coloring the News
- The Dubious Media
- Resumption of service
- Stale FCC data
- Fred Stiening said You know your career is over when Megyn Kelly calls you a douchebag and tells you to STFU http://www.insideradio.com/free/rush-limbaugh-the-president-praises-michael-savage-attacks/article_6cd98a16-13dc-11eb-9743-531eb6063cca.html Ironic that Michael...
- Fred Stiening said John Gibson parted ways with Fox news radio quite some time ago, but was attempting his own programming on the GCN Alex Jones conspiracy network. That is ended and he is now just doing his own podcasting https://johngibson.com/
- TheChairman said I’d say it extends well beyond the U.S. Democratic Party… but they are in the ‘center’ of the ring.
- Fred Stiening said He has a long standing theme that powerful people within the Democratic Party are operating and protecting child sex trafficking rings
- Fred Stiening said China Radio International is gone. It was mostly an English language service similar in tone to Voice of America. They had been leasing half a dozen decrepit AM stations using a front company. They were one of the media outlets singled out in the s...
- TheChairman said Please expound, I stopped listening to Alex Jones when his advertising/content ratio exceeded unity (1).
- Fred Stiening said Between Jeffrey Epstein and Hunter Biden, it is getting scary if Alex Jones has actually been telling us the truth all along.
- Fred Stiening said Mostly, it was about having control over his content and not being slave to the syndicated show clock. He split Cigar Dave into Cigar Only, and split everything else into Bold Alpha where he is free to discuss politics. He is very pro-Trump. Adver...
- Fred Stiening said https://cigardave.com/cigar-dave-show-major-announcement/
- TheChairman said Apparently there are still a few good ‘newspapermen’ around. I found the article below while searching. As we peel away all the onion layers of this scandal, is Joe Biden guilty of violating the Espionage Act through his son? https://do...
- TheChairman said Hey Parrott! Yes, I miss Cigar Dave as well… my wife also enjoyed listening to him. Not sure what happened. Covid? Regarding your Jeep, don’t let mice commandeer it. Fred can attest to my ‘rodent war’ this summer, which be...
- fhiggins said This is exactly why I come to this blog. Appreciate the analysis.
Monthly Archives: May 2018
The EU’s new privacy law went into effect overnight. Bloomberg tells us how it is going GDPR Day 1 Since this web site’s inception in 2004, visitors from Europe and Asia have been blocked by IP address ranges. The only … Continue reading
So there is this curious thing about the New York Times and Washington Post leaking the information about the “spy” inside the Trump campaign, except not naming him. While not revealing his name, they listed so many details that it … Continue reading
As if America was not already overwhelmed with Spork betting, the Supreme Court has thrown the barn door wide open, voiding a law that limited spork betting to only Nevada. Supreme Court legalizes sports gambling nationwide States will have the … Continue reading
If you have paid attention over the past couple decades, you know that many things have very fluid prices – it is how hotel rooms and airplane tickets work. In both cases, the product cannot be stored and sold later. … Continue reading
For reasons I don’t fully understand yet, clicking on the link to login to comment does not work under some situations. If this happens, use the Blog Login link in the menu right above this post.
John Malone’s Liberty Global has reached a deal with UK based Vodaphone to sell Liberty’s European Cable TV assets, which will net Liberty about €10 million, currently around $12 billion. Speculation is ramping up that Malone will follow up on … Continue reading
A man named Larry Wilson got into radio in the 1980s in Montana owning tiny stations. In 1990, he formed a company called Citadel. He continued buying up small failing radio owners at a bargain, hoping to turn them around … Continue reading
While there are a few semi-autonomous cities left in Mecklenburg County, the reality is that the County and Charlotte are close to unified. The city runs the police department, water and sewage and police, and the County runs the schools, … Continue reading