- TheChairman said Sorry things didn’t go so well, but it’s best that he was vetted with your first visit rather than expending time and money on Dr. Wrong. My wife knew about afib coughing years ago…...
- Fred Stiening said Coughing doesn’t earn any fees or sell any pharmaceuticals. You would think doctors would know about the vagal maneuvers. I did not need a lesson – my body just does what it needs to p...
- TheChairman said We have a GE SuperRadio 2. It has the best AM sensitivity of any radio I’ve ever owned. It still has some paint spatter on it from when I was a kid in 1977. That said, our ‘legacy’...
- Parrott said Okay Guys and Gals, Whats your favorite Panasonic radio you have owned ? > Panapet of course ! ( I still own it) Whats your Favorite Radio Shack Realistic radio you have owned ? Astronau...
- TheChairman said That AP (American Propaganda) ‘newswire’ reads more like a final hit-piece and disinfo campaign against LaRouche and several legitimate deep-state theories.
- TheChairman said I think we all skip a beat whenever uber-liberals start talking… My wife has a similar condition, so she voluntarily coughs to ‘fix the beat’. Her doctor says that is the correct act...
- CC1s121LrBGT said Can you vote in blackface? When I say my name at the government polling place, I always remind them they will have to take my word for it because it is illegal for them to ask to see my ID. Please l...
- Parrott said Hey , the POLLS are back ! Thank you Fred ! I promise I won’t just click through them. I will make a concerted effort to answer accurately . I like the polls, they are kind of addictive :...
- Parrott said Well this is relevant again: ‘Muslims for the Bern’ again. You know he ( Bernie) did the voice for the Arrdvark in the Pink Panther cartoon when Jackie Mason was on vacation. super...
- Parrott said you don’t need a stinkin ID! You can vote anywhere /everywhere ! Especially in Virginia now. Our Governor is going on a sensitivity/Listening tour across Va. Parrott
- Parrott said Hmmmm. I see new Polls only. Oh well. Chairman, they had a show on Coast to Coast ( that I unfortunately missed) on ‘Doppelganger’ . It was the 16th I think. oh well. I could remember &...
- Fred Stiening said Lyndon LaRouche has died, or so they are telling us https://www.apnews.com/f37818ce7354487fa7d0032f032d2e03
- Fred Stiening said The polls have same day registration with no photo id
- TheChairman said Yes Parrott, I can see the polls. Seeing the face of ‘the chosen one’ is getting old. 😉 I’m using Opera. As for call letters, we have a few good ones in AZ: KVOI ‘The VoiceR...
- Fred Stiening said The thing about call signs is especially true on FM, made even worse by FM translators “you are listening to W208EJ, Springfield Vermont” Part of the reason has to do with international ag...
- System rollback
- Cumulus bails on New York City
- How Doc Thompson was killed by a quiet zone
- Google neutrality?
- The New Edge
- IHeart/Clear Channel bankruptcy gets final signoff
- State of the Union
- The Nordic Gender Paradox
- Inside Public Radio
- More money for bike trails
- Bird Box Challenge
- New Year brings New Changes
- California high speed rail update
- Tom Taylor to retire at 70
- This may be final post
- Health update
- Weekly Standard to fold?
- More year-end syndication changes
- NBC Sports radio to end most daytime syndication
- Miami Herald unloads on Jeffrey Epstein
- Censoring critics of censorship
- Laura Ingraham and Medved leaving talk radio
- Who are the fascists?
- Old Charlotte
- The reality of racial fear
- The bombs were fake
- Santa Trump is coming to town
- 1st amendment and commercial speech
- Free Investment Advice
- Migrant caravan turned back by riot police at Mexican border!
- Triton Digital being acquired by… Scripps?
- Fear in Detroit
- Meet Cathy Hughes
- Not just the United States
- Making America’s Malls great again
- About the Guide►
- Contemporary Christian Music
- FM Translators
- Global Instability►
- Collapse of America►
- American Journalism
- American Politics►
- Fascism comes to America
- Newspaper decline
- Police State America
- the Invasion
- US Economic Recovery
- Collapse of the EU►
- Energy Supply
- Fear of Nature
- Free Trade
- Internet Insecurity
- Trump 2017►
- War and not War►
- Police State America
- Radio Biz►
- America Loves Sports!
- Deceptive Advertising
- Local Radio Events
- Low Power FM
- Music Radio
- Player Metrics
- Public Radio
- Radio News
- Radio Owners►
- Station Sales / Transfers
- Streaming Royalties
- Talk Radio►
- The FCC►
- The Music of Radio
- Unique Stations
- Totally random stuff►
Monthly Archives: July 2018
Craig Karmazin (son of Mel, formerly of Infinity Broadcadting, CBS and SiriusXM) really likes spending money on sports. He is buying WTMJ-AM (and recently acquired translator) and an FM music station in Milwaukee for $16 million. The seller is Scripps … Continue reading
The process of getting a free security certificate finally got easy enough that I turned on full time https secure connections. No more man in the middle attacks or NSA snooping! I feel sure the EFF did not leak the … Continue reading
https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/rnc-2020/article215204290.html Too bad the new Amtrak station won’t be ready for 6 years. The transcontinental railroad was built in 6 years digging by hand and without CAD software.
Iconic B103 in Philadelphia is beeing sold to Entercom (CBS) and Entercom’s Country WXTU-FM is being sold to Beasley. The bottom feeders are devouring the whales Inside Radio report
Ajit Pai’s support of a free internet is bearing fruit. This has quietly been happening, but shows what a new leader can do. FCC Chairman Pai has been working with broadcasters to get rid of pointless obligations or at least … Continue reading
The blue elevated line is the Tokyo Monorail built for the 1964 Olympics
One of the many non-financial corporations based in Charlotte is Nucor. While at the airport, we saw their private jet being stowed in the hangar. The registration on the tail was how I discovered the owner. Nucor is a competitor … Continue reading
Combine the ideas of Walmart and Amazon and the economies of technology will overwhelm the competition. How Many Robots Does It Take to Fill a Grocery Order? https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-06/how-many-robots-does-it-take-to-fill-a-grocery-order Walmart has the distribution system and pickup concept working and Amazon has … Continue reading
On Saturday [back in January], Countess and I decided to go visit the remnants of Heritage USA down in Fort Mill, SC. It is located just south of the border between North and South Carolina. After Jim & Tammy Faye … Continue reading