- Fred Stiening said Why SRGuide is becoming Google invisible Google is the force that got most of the internet to switch to the secure https:// protocol. So I complied The problem is Google considers https://streamingra...
- Fred Stiening said The answer is 42
- CC1s121LrBGT said What does the county by county analysis say? 😉
- Fred Stiening said There seems to be a correlation between percentage of radio stations that stream, and the probability the state votes for Democrats for President https://streamingradioguide.com/radio-station-list-by-...
- CC1s121LrBGT said We can do that.. and the frosting will have custom inscriptions too. First, however, our great leader will need to check your legal will to determine what size serving you qualify for… and to he...
- JayMar said I would definitely consider joining your religion if you promise that upon death I will be fed French Vanilla ice cream and pound cake with chocolate frosting.
- Fred Stiening said I am “in” if hydrogenated transfats are part of the Communion service
- Fred Stiening said If it is the fourth weekend in June, that means it’s time for ARRL field day!
- CC1s121LrBGT said “Separate but Equal”, long live “Separate but Equal” despite the Supreme Court ruling. While I don’t advocate treating people differently because of their skin color, I d...
- CC1s121LrBGT said I’ve thought about setting up a climate change religion with all kinds of carbon and solar shows and on-air collections to pay for missionaries to be sent to Washinton to convert tax money into...
- Fred Stiening said Haven’t paid your FCC fees since 2005? Just invoke the “minority” defense http://www.insideradio.com/free/fcc-gives-two-am-owners-a-second-chance-to-renew/article_73ad8610-8b4f-11e9...
- Fred Stiening said According to a Russian radio station in New York City, there are between 6.5 and 7 million Russians living in the United States. That’s a lot of votes for Donald Trump!
- Fred Stiening said This might be a sign of the End Times – New York Times doing a positive story about Michael Savage https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/18/us/politics/michael-savage-trump.html As they say in the M...
- Mark said Naptha Tanker just doesn’t have the same ring to it.
- CC1s121LrBGT said Triple Crown! 😉
- You are worth $67 per year to radio
- The FX explosion
- No mas! ESPN Deportes closing
- How to make a small fortune in radio…
- The death of America’s rural radio, according to the Guardian(.UK)
- Breaking up is hard to do
- June knows heat
- ¿Hablas Cumulus?
- Mother, MAY I?
- The Problem with Flint, Michigan
- In the radio news…
- Sri Lanka
- The Changing Radio Audience
- Rap – the new “Country” music
- Would you buy stock in a “new” iHeartRadio?
- The end of WBT-AM
- Creeping censorship
- Bruce Williams has died
- The Green Great Leap Forward
- Entercom, the 900 pound gorilla
- System rollback
- Cumulus bails on New York City
- How Doc Thompson was killed by a quiet zone
- Google neutrality?
- The New Edge
- IHeart/Clear Channel bankruptcy gets final signoff
- State of the Union
- The Nordic Gender Paradox
- Inside Public Radio
- More money for bike trails
- Bird Box Challenge
- New Year brings New Changes
- California high speed rail update
- Tom Taylor to retire at 70
- This may be final post
- About the Guide►
- Contemporary Christian Music
- FM Translators
- Global Instability►
- Collapse of America►
- American Journalism
- American Politics►
- Fascism comes to America
- Newspaper decline
- Police State America
- the Invasion
- US Economic Recovery
- Collapse of the EU►
- Energy Supply
- Fear of Nature
- Free Trade
- Internet Insecurity
- Trump 2017►
- War and not War►
- Police State America
- Radio Biz►
- America Loves Sports!
- Deceptive Advertising
- Local Radio Events
- Low Power FM
- Music Radio
- Player Metrics
- Public Radio
- Radio News
- Radio Owners►
- Station Sales / Transfers
- Streaming Royalties
- Talk Radio►
- The FCC►
- The Music of Radio
- Unique Stations
- Totally random stuff►
Monthly Archives: October 2018
The places in Charlotte NC where you are most likely to find the pre-invasion “carefully Urban planned” New South city is to venture to the “wrong side of the tracks”. There you find people who have lived in Charlotte … Continue reading
This Tuesday, one of the more important US House races is our district. The District runs from South Park Mall, most of South Charlotte and Matthews, then all of the lightly populated counties that border with South Carolina, over to … Continue reading
Say it isn’t so… No wonder Maxine Waters was so brave.. https://www.infowars.com/law-enforcement-official-examiners-think-mail-bombs-could-have-been-hoax-devices/
If you didn’t catch Donald Trump’s speech in Houston, it is worth looking at. Toyota Arena holds about 18,000 people and they stopped handing out electronic tickets after 77,000 were issued. It was mostly his 2016 campaign speech looking in … Continue reading
Missouri has lost its case in Federal Court barring radio and TV advertisers promoting low prices on legal alcohol products. https://m.riverfronttimes.com/newsblog/2018/07/02/missouri-law-banning-truthful-advertising-on-alcohol-pricing-is-unconstitutional It is inevitable we are going to have to explain to our forefathers why it is OK to advertise … Continue reading
Just turn off the radio when anyone on radio wants to help you protect your life savings or your identity. http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-hoodoo-ponzi-trial-20181017-story.html
Not the Mexican border with Texas, the border with a fence. https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2018/10/migrant-caravan-stopped-mexico-guatemala-border-181020055643727.html I guess that means the Guatemalans won’t arrive in time to vote in Texas for the Hispanic Irishman running against Ted Cruz. “Corruption of elections stops when exponsed … Continue reading
https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/national/scripps-to-acquire-triton-the-industry-leader-in-digital-audio-infrastructure-measurement With many of the streaming services no longer around, and with iHeart in bankrupcy and the Music Modernization Act rewriting how musicians are paid, Triton Digital, one of the largest provider of audio streaming is changing hands. Scripps (formerly … Continue reading
Conservative radio host Ben Shapiro is pulled over by a police car for following another police car who is giving him an escort to the airport. The police car who pulls him over claims there are fake police cars in … Continue reading