Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Getting Caught Up
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- June knows heat
- Do you see problems?
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- Et tu, Julyus?
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- Website Status
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- Send in the Clouds
- Coloring the News
- The Dubious Media
- Resumption of service
- Stale FCC data
- Fred Stiening said You know your career is over when Megyn Kelly calls you a douchebag and tells you to STFU http://www.insideradio.com/free/rush-limbaugh-the-president-praises-michael-savage-attacks/article_6cd98a16-13dc-11eb-9743-531eb6063cca.html Ironic that Michael...
- Fred Stiening said John Gibson parted ways with Fox news radio quite some time ago, but was attempting his own programming on the GCN Alex Jones conspiracy network. That is ended and he is now just doing his own podcasting https://johngibson.com/
- TheChairman said I’d say it extends well beyond the U.S. Democratic Party… but they are in the ‘center’ of the ring.
- Fred Stiening said He has a long standing theme that powerful people within the Democratic Party are operating and protecting child sex trafficking rings
- Fred Stiening said China Radio International is gone. It was mostly an English language service similar in tone to Voice of America. They had been leasing half a dozen decrepit AM stations using a front company. They were one of the media outlets singled out in the s...
- TheChairman said Please expound, I stopped listening to Alex Jones when his advertising/content ratio exceeded unity (1).
- Fred Stiening said Between Jeffrey Epstein and Hunter Biden, it is getting scary if Alex Jones has actually been telling us the truth all along.
- Fred Stiening said Mostly, it was about having control over his content and not being slave to the syndicated show clock. He split Cigar Dave into Cigar Only, and split everything else into Bold Alpha where he is free to discuss politics. He is very pro-Trump. Adver...
- Fred Stiening said https://cigardave.com/cigar-dave-show-major-announcement/
- TheChairman said Apparently there are still a few good ‘newspapermen’ around. I found the article below while searching. As we peel away all the onion layers of this scandal, is Joe Biden guilty of violating the Espionage Act through his son? https://do...
- TheChairman said Hey Parrott! Yes, I miss Cigar Dave as well… my wife also enjoyed listening to him. Not sure what happened. Covid? Regarding your Jeep, don’t let mice commandeer it. Fred can attest to my ‘rodent war’ this summer, which be...
- fhiggins said This is exactly why I come to this blog. Appreciate the analysis.
Monthly Archives: June 2019
Cox’s fortune was the result of the work of James M. Cox, a newspaper owner from Dayton Ohio, who ran for President in 1920 for the Democrats, with a young Franklin Delano Roosevelt as his Vice President. He lost in … Continue reading
I had recently read that the most valuable cities are worth $84 per year from radio commercials, or $0.23 a day This study goes into a lot more detail https://www2.deloitte.com/insights/us/en/industry/technology/technology-media-and-telecom-predictions/radio-revenue.html This might explain why religious networks who are getting $10 … Continue reading
No, not foreign exchange trading – FM Xlators [translators] Originally, a translator was a lower power transmitter whose intent was to distribute programming in a small area from a primary station, either in an area with bad signals like in … Continue reading
The spanish-language sports Network ESPN Deportes is closing down according to this story https://awfulannouncing.com/espn/espn-deportes-radio-will-close-this-fall.html Eventually people in American radio will catch on that Spanish language speaking immigrants have no money to spend, and what they do have they send back … Continue reading
Start with a big fortune! Jeff Smulyan, the CEO of Emmis Communications, fancies himself to be the pied Piper of radio. He was the guy who tried to force Apple to turn on the hidden chip that would allow your … Continue reading
This sponsored “news” story profiles KHIL-AM in Willcox Arizona as typical of the decline of America’s rural radio, which the story blamed primarily on the 1996 Telecom Reform Act (without mentioning that Bill Clinton pushed for it). Willcox is on … Continue reading
People may not remember what it was that popped the NASDAQ tech bubble. I was there – I remember. Attorney General Janet Reno announced that she was going to initiate antitrust action against the evil Microsoft in November 1999 following … Continue reading
Longer days mean more Hannity