- RebelSansClue said Dan Celia passed away on March 31st. He hosted a Christian personal finance call in show called Financial Issues. I enjo...
- Fred Stiening said Someone is still here! It’s a miracle
- prboylan said No panic here, because we’ve already stocked up on the important stuff. Feel free to buy all the milk and bread yo...
- Parrott said yeah cool site as usual. With work I don’t get to visit as much , that’s my fault. I agree with Fred, the...
- RebelSansClue said Glad you’re still here, Fred. I’ve enjoyed this site for who knows how long. Just wouldn’t be the inte
- RebelSansClue said Wow. Can’t believe I was a fan years ago. You’re right. F Jackie and F Howard.
Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
Author Archives: Fred Stiening
World Economic Forum Vote Up +4 Vote Down -0You already voted!
Must buy milk and bread! Don’t Panic! Vote Up +3 Vote Down -0You already voted!
It should be apparent to everybody that I have lost 99% of my interest in radio, and this website is sitting here only to transition to something else. This is still very much a work in progress, and no guarantee … Continue reading
Vote Up +6 Vote Down -1You already voted!
Mark Bernier has died This comes just a few days after former Westwood One Phil Valentine died of Covid. Phil Valentine dies Vote Up +3 Vote Down -0You already voted!
The National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) goes back to the 1923 and they essentially wrote the 1934 law that governs what the FCC does, as least as it regards radio broadcasting. Prior to the creation of the FCC in 1934, … Continue reading
Tonight, at 6:00 p.m. Eastern time, the final step of the transition from Rush Limbaugh takes effect. On the Premiere Radio Network, owned by iHeart, Buck Sexton had been the host from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m. competing with Mark Levin, … Continue reading
You probably have not heard of Robert Pratt unless you live in Texas. He took over the time position on several stations that were previously held by Michael Reagan. That’s how long he’s been on the air. https://prattontexas.com/2021/01/17/cancellation-of-robert-pratt-pratt-on-texas/ Back in … Continue reading
Audacy, the former CBS and Entercom radio properties, has decided that the future of sports radio is talking about gambling. I’m shocked I tell you. https://radioink.com/2021/06/21/audacy-grows-betql-coverage/ Vote Up +1 Vote Down -0You already voted!
So, the first edition of The Rush Limbaugh replacement show is complete and ready to go to the museum of radio history. So what did you think? Is anybody out there? Vote Up +1 Vote Down -1You already voted!