- briand75 said Interesting 🙂 I can’t imagine how to build a prompt to get the graphics added in, but it looks like a good way to...
- Parrott said Hope all is well, Fred! Yeah, I never did anything with the openAI. I did hire a mowing company this year to mow the yar...
- Fred Stiening said If you would like to be sucked into the vortex https://openai.com/
- briand75 said Good to see “home” is still here 🙂
- TheJerseyDevil said Good to hear from you again, Fred. I’ve enjoyed visiting Greensboro and I agree with you about the pleasant folks...
- Fred Stiening said The possibly not obvious point is the last time this list was updated was May of 2022. It’s just another little c...
Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Many of you know that I worked as a computer software programmer and designer for the NASDAQ stock market from 1997 until 2002 during the peak of the “dot com bubble”. I am not a securities lawyer and I don’t … Continue reading
The chatGPT thing that you’re starting to hear about is at least as important to the future of humanity as the internet was in 1995. If I was to describe it in one sentence, it has an uncanny ability … Continue reading
My instructions to ChatGPT Write a 90 second script about people working in a radio station during a hurricane The result (after picking appropriate? free video)
I grew up in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. The Pittsburgh Railway company was owned by Andrew Carnegie’s empire. An important aspect of the streetcar system was that it allowed the workers to get to his steel factories. This map was for sale … Continue reading
It’s been many months since I’ve looked at the data the software downloads from the FCC each night. As long as this website has existed, which is almost 20 years, the FCC has maintained a list of radio stations that … Continue reading
Greetings! The handful of people who have been here for a long time may remember that I left this website up primarily as a way to keep in touch in the event that society fell apart. Well, unfortunately, it looks … Continue reading
Inside Radio Scott Shannon was a legend with ABC radio, based out of New York City. After Cumulus took over ABC, Scott Shannon was kicked loose and landed over at wcbs- FM, which is where he finished his career. His … Continue reading
World Economic Forum