- Fred Stiening said The outage for the past couple days was partly related to this issue, but not completely The blog is back restored as it...
- Fred Stiening said I was notified this morning that they resolved the problem and the current extract appears to be correct. It will proba...
- Fred Stiening said I surrender. I looked through all the reasonable ways to connect radio stations with their licensee. I have now change...
- Fred Stiening said No response. No Surprise.
- RebelSansClue said I hope to God that it’s the staff of the prison doing the listening. Didn’t think prisoners had access to i...
- Fred Stiening said I poked around in the SEC filings, and their claim is they are one of the two largest “scaled” radio broadc...
Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Audacy files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Garbage In, Garbage Out
- Who streams from here?
- GDPR Notice
- The future of Salem media
- Where are they now?
- Alex Jones is baaaack!
- What is the SIPC?
- The Decline of the Dickey Empire
- 16 tons of student debt
- John Boehner on SOPA
- The End Game for AM radio
- My first AI generated YouTube video
- Silent Station List
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I grew up in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. The Pittsburgh Railway company was owned by Andrew Carnegie’s empire. An important aspect of the streetcar system was that it allowed the workers to get to his steel factories. This map was for sale … Continue reading
It’s been many months since I’ve looked at the data the software downloads from the FCC each night. As long as this website has existed, which is almost 20 years, the FCC has maintained a list of radio stations that … Continue reading
Greetings! The handful of people who have been here for a long time may remember that I left this website up primarily as a way to keep in touch in the event that society fell apart. Well, unfortunately, it looks … Continue reading
Inside Radio Scott Shannon was a legend with ABC radio, based out of New York City. After Cumulus took over ABC, Scott Shannon was kicked loose and landed over at wcbs- FM, which is where he finished his career. His … Continue reading
World Economic Forum
Must buy milk and bread! Don’t Panic!
It should be apparent to everybody that I have lost 99% of my interest in radio, and this website is sitting here only to transition to something else. This is still very much a work in progress, and no guarantee … Continue reading