Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- iHeart terminates Steve Sommers for talking politics
- Getting Caught Up
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- The Dubious Media
- GDPR Notice
- The '80s until now
- The ethics of vaccine testing
- Coloring the News
- The Decline of the Dickey Empire
- Is all-digital the future of AM radio?
- June knows heat
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- Do you see problems?
- Public Radio station WAMU turns off website comments
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- Fred Stiening said Journeyman radio host Mancow is leaving WLS-AM in Chicago at the end of the month
- Fred Stiening said After I wrote that, one station defaulted to using iHeartRadio for the stream. How Amazon decides which streaming service to use I have no idea. It appears that you can tell Alexa which streaming service you want to use.
- Fred Stiening said The flip side is – what is to prevent a vaccine maker to claim their vaccine is 90% effective if it is a placebo and 80% are not susceptible to infection. The election is over after all. The Trump pandemic is over.
- Fred Stiening said I am blaming that on auto correct 😛 Crosley went on to dabble in the car business.
- Sparkey Johansen said Reporting a single keystroke typo: Powel Crosley Jr., not Crowley. I am refurbishing a Crosley 11-125U for a friend.
- Fred Stiening said One of my complaints about “big radio” is they tend to view on-air hosts as interchangeable. Inga lived and worked in the Central valley. She knew the people and politics of managing water resources, and the reliance on seasonal immigra...
- Fred Stiening said The WLW program director http://mediaconfidential.blogspot.com/2013/11/shocker-darryl-parks-out-at-clear.html
- RebelSansClue said Yes, of course. Whenever I engage with someone, I always find it better and more productive if they’re gagged and can’t respond.
- fhiggins said 12-15 years ago, KERN was one of my “go to” stations. She was young, what a shame.
- Fred Stiening said Inga Barks has died. She was a Conservative radio host in Bakersfield California, in the heart of the Central Valley. She was 53 years old. She was on the phone with a relative (probably her son) saying that she was not feeling well, and had a cou...
- Fred Stiening said https://cases.primeclerk.com/iHeartMedia/ If you want to see what a $20 billion bankruptcy looks like
- Fred Stiening said Roe Conn is out at WGN-AM in Chicago. They bought out his contract until the end of the year, making him completely invisible. Roeconn.com directs you to WGN, so I guess Roe no longer owns his own name
Category Archives: Liberal Talk
Former “Republican” aide to former Republican (and deceased) US Senator Arlen Specter has announced he is leaving WPHT in Philadelphia and his syndication deal with Dial Global. You may remember that this “Republican Conservative” twice endorsed and voted for Barack … Continue reading
Nicole Sandler had a brief stint on Air America as it was imploding. She now “works” doing an internet only video stream. http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/28765840 She has 363 followers on Twitter! Tune in and take a peek at Nicole’s middle aged sagging … Continue reading
This is a change I’ve resisted – splitting “news talk” stations into Progressive vs Conservative stations, but the time has come. Since the failure of Air America and the migration of almost all so-called “Progressive” hosts to Dial Global, there … Continue reading
Bev Smith will be out of a job at the end of the month. If you don’t know who she is, she’s a black woman who broke into radio in Pittsburgh about 40 years ago. She is heard on about … Continue reading
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2011/04/26/radio-talk-show-host-arrested-at-gop-town-hall-meeting/ Nicole Sandler was briefly on Air America just before it went under. I appreciate that she went to effort to show off her boobage for her arrest photos.