Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- iHeart terminates Steve Sommers for talking politics
- Clark Howard gives 30 day notice
- I-85 collapse in Atlanta
- Caving to the digital overlords
- Alpha Media files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Rush Limbaugh dead at age 70
- Public Radio station WAMU turns off website comments
- The Smoking gun in Texas
- Triton Digital is being assimilated
- Tunein has legal issues
- Alexa Bombing
- Getting Caught Up
- To Infinity and Beyond
- No need to lie
- Is all-digital the future of AM radio?
- Fred Stiening said The past few days, I resumed listening to radio. There is not much there. Today’s announcement that iHeartRadio is acquiring Trident digital emphasizes that everything is moving to on demand podcasting. If it isn’t live, over the air radi...
- prboylan said Bottom line is that ERCOT was not allowed to temporarily exceed ANY Federal Emission limits so as to meet the expected increased demand, until it had shown that all other options (including negotiating power buys from utilities in other states on the...
- prboylan said A very sad day. We knew it was coming, but hoped for a miracle- as we always do when someone receives a terminal prognosis. End of an era? I hope not, but as the baby boomers age out it will be very hard to attract any critical thinking audience f...
- Parrott said Hey Guys, well, I agree ‘RebelSansClue’ end of an era is understatement . I listened to Rush first time in late summer 88, at lunch break in my truck at work, WFIR, sometimes taking a lite power-nap of 20 minutes . I drifted away...
- RebelSansClue said Amen. The king is dead. Long live the king.
- RebelSansClue said I know it’s trite, but it’s really the end of an era. There will never be another like him. I’m grateful to have been an off and on listener of his show since 1992. Obviously, we knew this day was coming, but it’s still shocki...
- fhiggins said RIP Rush
- Fred Stiening said Thanks for pointing that out. The author, Paul Farhi, is a DC based financial and entertainment reporter for the Washington Post news syndicate.. He talked to all of the usual suspects. Of course, Rush Limbaugh is not going to talk to him for obvio...
- fhiggins said Article about the decline of conservative talk radio and your comments: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/rush-limbaugh-is-ailing-and-so-is-the-conservative-talk-radio-industry/ar-BB1dwZaj
- Fred Stiening said This is going nowhere. He started with a 5-minute filler as if he was still a slave to a hourly clock. Then we had another 5 minutes of unfocused talk about the weather. How is a truck driver on the road supposed to listen to a streaming YouTube show...
- Fred Stiening said Steve Sommers is now live streaming on YouTube https://youtu.be/3Q3xqMzc3R0
- fhiggins said Buffet’s are done
Category Archives: Liberal Talk
WXXM-FM in Sun Prairie WISCONSIN (Madison) is switching to Classic Hits. http://themic921.iheart.com/ Madison Wisconsin plans to secede from the United States and join Canada according to my Russian puppet masters.
Mike Malloy, the foul mouthed extreme “progressive” host too extreme for Air America – has had his revelation. He announced today that after 6 1/2 years, he has realized Barack Obama is a dishonest, corrupt man and cannot be trusted. … Continue reading
Former Progressive radio talker Ed Schultz left Westwood One’s liberal gabfest in May 2014 to devote his full effort to his show on MSNBC. He had relocated from North Dakota to Washington DC so he could kiss ass in person. … Continue reading
Stephanie Miller and Thom Hartmann have a new boss. inside Radio It’s convoluted and I don’t really follow it. They were originally working for Jones Radio, which was acquired by Dial Global, which merged with Westwood One, which was acquired … Continue reading
Perhaps Cumulus is getting around to demanding pay cuts, maybe advertisers realize how few “progressive” talk stations are left… Whatever the reason, hot on the heels of Randi Rhodes – Ed Shultz will do his final show on Friday of … Continue reading
Today is the last day Randi Rhodes will be heard on Premiere radio. Randi wound up working for the “evil” Clear Channel after the failure of Air America and the “progressive” Novo M network in Phoenix. Coinciding with her leaving, … Continue reading
Tom Taylor’s newsletter confirms yesterday’s rumor that the one time New York affiliate of the so-called Progressive Air America talk network is getting ready to go to Spanish Talk. Prior to selling its soul to the Democratic Party, it programmed … Continue reading
Progressive Talker Randi Rhodes started her journey in South Florida and going through the Air America mess and wound up back on Premiere in “syndication” She creates the show from 3-6 PM, but most of the ten affiliates that I … Continue reading
WXCO-AM in Wausau Wisconsin has been running the Dial Global Progressive lineup – Press, Schultz, Miller, Hartmann + Rhodes. It’s been replaced with Adult Standards – Sinatra, Dean Martin, Streisand, Barry Manilow and Elton John. The Voice has stopped talking. … Continue reading