- Fred Stiening said Why SRGuide is becoming Google invisible Google is the force that got most of the internet to switch to the secure https:// protocol. So I complied The problem is Google considers https://streamingra...
- Fred Stiening said The answer is 42
- CC1s121LrBGT said What does the county by county analysis say? 😉
- Fred Stiening said There seems to be a correlation between percentage of radio stations that stream, and the probability the state votes for Democrats for President https://streamingradioguide.com/radio-station-list-by-...
- CC1s121LrBGT said We can do that.. and the frosting will have custom inscriptions too. First, however, our great leader will need to check your legal will to determine what size serving you qualify for… and to he...
- JayMar said I would definitely consider joining your religion if you promise that upon death I will be fed French Vanilla ice cream and pound cake with chocolate frosting.
- Fred Stiening said I am “in” if hydrogenated transfats are part of the Communion service
- Fred Stiening said If it is the fourth weekend in June, that means it’s time for ARRL field day!
- CC1s121LrBGT said “Separate but Equal”, long live “Separate but Equal” despite the Supreme Court ruling. While I don’t advocate treating people differently because of their skin color, I d...
- CC1s121LrBGT said I’ve thought about setting up a climate change religion with all kinds of carbon and solar shows and on-air collections to pay for missionaries to be sent to Washinton to convert tax money into...
- Fred Stiening said Haven’t paid your FCC fees since 2005? Just invoke the “minority” defense http://www.insideradio.com/free/fcc-gives-two-am-owners-a-second-chance-to-renew/article_73ad8610-8b4f-11e9...
- Fred Stiening said According to a Russian radio station in New York City, there are between 6.5 and 7 million Russians living in the United States. That’s a lot of votes for Donald Trump!
- Fred Stiening said This might be a sign of the End Times – New York Times doing a positive story about Michael Savage https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/18/us/politics/michael-savage-trump.html As they say in the M...
- Mark said Naptha Tanker just doesn’t have the same ring to it.
- CC1s121LrBGT said Triple Crown! 😉
- You are worth $67 per year to radio
- The FX explosion
- No mas! ESPN Deportes closing
- How to make a small fortune in radio…
- The death of America’s rural radio, according to the Guardian(.UK)
- Breaking up is hard to do
- June knows heat
- ¿Hablas Cumulus?
- Mother, MAY I?
- The Problem with Flint, Michigan
- In the radio news…
- Sri Lanka
- The Changing Radio Audience
- Rap – the new “Country” music
- Would you buy stock in a “new” iHeartRadio?
- The end of WBT-AM
- Creeping censorship
- Bruce Williams has died
- The Green Great Leap Forward
- Entercom, the 900 pound gorilla
- System rollback
- Cumulus bails on New York City
- How Doc Thompson was killed by a quiet zone
- Google neutrality?
- The New Edge
- IHeart/Clear Channel bankruptcy gets final signoff
- State of the Union
- The Nordic Gender Paradox
- Inside Public Radio
- More money for bike trails
- Bird Box Challenge
- New Year brings New Changes
- California high speed rail update
- Tom Taylor to retire at 70
- This may be final post
- About the Guide►
- Contemporary Christian Music
- FM Translators
- Global Instability►
- Collapse of America►
- American Journalism
- American Politics►
- Fascism comes to America
- Newspaper decline
- Police State America
- the Invasion
- US Economic Recovery
- Collapse of the EU►
- Energy Supply
- Fear of Nature
- Free Trade
- Internet Insecurity
- Trump 2017►
- War and not War►
- Police State America
- Radio Biz►
- America Loves Sports!
- Deceptive Advertising
- Local Radio Events
- Low Power FM
- Music Radio
- Player Metrics
- Public Radio
- Radio News
- Radio Owners►
- Station Sales / Transfers
- Streaming Royalties
- Talk Radio►
- The FCC►
- The Music of Radio
- Unique Stations
- Totally random stuff►
Monthly Archives: April 2018
May brings the beginning of new optimistic living things growing from the energy of those that came before. And golf.
http://variety.com/2018/biz/news/music-modernization-act-unanimously-passes-house-of-representatives-1202787045/ The NAB likes this proposed law as it retains the feature that over the air radio does not pay royalties to the performers. http://www.nab.org/documents/newsroom/pressRelease.asp?id=4522 SoundExchange likes the law because it is based on their model for music that is … Continue reading
Ever since my medical episode in 2009, an Apple iPhone has been within reach. Counting the one Countess has, I have purchased 4 iPhones and 3 iPads since then. There is a rumor that Apple has already canned the iPhone … Continue reading
Back when I was a young man, I gave my sister one of these. At the time, she was recently married with her first of three children. With a husband who might have to work late, or when she had … Continue reading
One of the stations that Entercom acquired from CBS Radio is WJFK-AM in the Washington DC beltway. The class B signal solidly covers all of D.C. and can be heard as far North as Baltimore and South to Fredericksburg. So … Continue reading
Yahoo is now owned by Verizon, of course. The lawyers have gotten around to screwing over their customers, probably partly because of the new European privacy rules. Yahoo has an abysmal record on security, which I can attest to personally. … Continue reading
The daughter of Jim Clyburn, the third ranking Democrat in the US House has quit the FCC Commission. Her only other credential to being on the FCC commission was that she ran a weekly newspaper targeted at getting black South … Continue reading
The Nye (NV) Sheriff’s Department is reporting that 72 year old serial talk show host Art Bell was found dead at his home on Friday the 13th. An autopsy will be performed next week.
Don Imus frequently talked about and raised money for his ranch in New Mexico. It was organized as a non-profit in 1999 for the purpose of housing children with cancer during the summer. He built a 21,000 square foot home … Continue reading
https://nypost.com/2018/04/07/the-worlds-hottest-shopping-city-is-becoming-a-ghost-town/ The New York Post story blames Amazon, not the Socialist mayor and former mayor Bloomberg. The current socialist mayor has gone so far as to suggest landlords who leave storefronts empty be hit with an extra tax possibly because … Continue reading