Art Bell finds out the truth about Chupacabras

The Nye (NV) Sheriff’s Department is reporting that 72 year old serial talk show host Art Bell was found dead at his home on Friday the 13th. An autopsy will be performed next week.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Art Bell finds out the truth about Chupacabras

As an engineer grounded in science and with a degree in business, I was always 100% fact based until I first heard Art Bell in 1994 or 1995. He was my introduction to “social media” through his guest and callers.

I think it was 1996 when I first heard his Halloween show “Ghost to Ghost” when he opened the lines only to dead people and President Lincoln called in to have a serious discussion about the Civil War.

He could interview anyone no matter how absurd their story and keep a straight face. He was the Ed McMahon straight guy on steroids, the Fernwood Tonight of radio. Long before people became addicted to the excitement of Donald Trump’s tweets, people were addicted to the excitement of outrageous topics and guests discussed and interviewed by the most open of open minds. You could make any claim on his show and Art would followup with only calm serious nonjudgmental questions.

The country today is the opposite of Art Bell – everyone is judgmental, skeptical, and unwilling to listen to people with different ideas… they are “hate speech”. Art alerted us to “The Quickening” and John Titor.

2. Fred Stiening says:

65 year old Harry Anderson (Night Court) is now doing card tricks for Art

The hungry Chupacabras are circling The Bushes. What will Saddam say?

now they have 4 hands to play bridge

We went to see Chappaquiddick on Monday afternoon and it occurred to me the similarity between the Bush and Kennedy families _ how the desire to freeze out competing ideas ultimately gave us the backlash of President Trump

“I’ve abandoned free market principles to save the free market system” – George W. Bush

“We had to kill the children in Waco to save them” – Janet Reno

To be clear, although I like to kid around, I was not kidding in any way regarding the direct quote above from George W Bush. Here is is speaking them in his own voice on video:

I believe this was a turning point that set up the socialism that followed with Obama winning over the Republican candidate and the Republicans losing the House and many in the Senate. I analyzed the Republican election results of 2008 and compared the Republican reelections wins and losses with their votes on crony socialism to bail out the businesses that should have gone bankrupt and restarted with new management. Overwhelming, voters did not reelect the RINOs and did reelect the conservative Republicans. With the two party system, they had to vote for the new guy Democrat or stay at home and many Republicans chose one of those two choices. By 2010, when there was a different Republican on their ballots, they went back to Republican, but Obamacare was already in place and in 2018 remains the law of the land. Thanks, President Bush.

I cannot tell you how disappointed I was with “W” Bush, even though I voted for him twice. Countess and I recently watched a fictionalized movie about the 2008 collapse, told from the perspective of a real life Wall Street M&A reporter. I don’t even remember an actor playing President Bush. Seeking advice from people who are experts and managing the people who work for you is how things get done. Going in a room and praying to a spirit force for guidance is not. Bush didn’t support Romney and appeared to just want to get out of town. I hope he was the last Bush I ever see on a ballot.

Some people assume that because the bulk of the Radio directory visitors came looking for Conservative Talk shows that I must be a Conservative. I would describe myself as an anti-socialist and anti-authoritarian. Most of the current crop of Conservative hosts make my skin crawl. I just don’t listen, even if it means turning off my hearing aid.

• TheChairman says:

Fred, you’ve always kept me guessing as to whether you are an independent, moderate or social conservative… no matter, I was fairly certain you weren’t a supporter of Hillary or Obama (aka soviet socialism).

Although his time has come and gone, Newt Gingrich would be my choice for best Presidential candidate. For best actual President in my lifetime, I would choose Richard Nixon.

Yeah, I know that puts me in the strange category.

• briand75 says:

Newt – a very intelligent and well-spoken man with huge experience base and a solid sense of humor. I like your choice.

Richard Nixon – I was still a Liberal back in those days. It’s hard to grasp his value when the media trashed him from start to finish (similar to what they do now). He did good things, I just think he was not an effective communicator.

• TheChairman says:

Nixon was my pick, although a close 2nd by Reagan for his ability to flummox libs. I think Ford might have done pretty well, but pardoning Nixon sealed our fate… and gave us a farmer of peanuts and Billy Beer.

My wife wanted Gingrinch to run in 2016.

• TheChairman says:

The two party system is wholly reinforced by the media… whenever there is hint of a -real- 3rd party, the MSM dutifully goes on the attack by saying “you’re throwing away your vote.” IMO, I’m throwing away my vote when the only choice is Tweedle Dee or Tweedle Dumb: Bush or Gore. Of course, if a 3rd party fractures the Right, the MSM is all for it. As I told my wife back in 2016: “Trump is by no means a classic conservative, but he’s the candidate who can draw enough support to win.” (aka ‘Reagan Democrats’)

The fact is, no matter who the RNC nominated in 2008, the fix was in for an ‘EEOC’ president… and G.W.B. policies sealed the deal, most likely by design (Skull n Bones, CFR, etc). I saw Rino McCain and Milktoast Romney as willful shills.

• Parrott says:

yeah I agree, I voted for Palin, unfortunately McLame was on the ticket. McCain was establishment. He is still establishment likes big government. Love the pic of him in Syria meeting with Isis. dufus.
              glad he is gone. No more bushes or clintons, wish they would all just go away. They had their time, its over.

I plead lack of sleep. I have said before that the best thing Barack Obama did was to prevent John McCain from becoming president. Kind of like Mary Jo Kopechne and Ted Kennedy.

I don’t pin my hopes for the future on who lives in the White House.

• Parrott says:

“Now stand back and watch this drive !”
          – George W. Bush

For the sake of the other cars on the road, I hope he was getting into a fully autonomous vehicle and just a “driver assist” vehicle. 😉

Cue Roger Daltry. 😉

5. Fred Stiening says:

The autopsy is in – Art Bell died from an allegedly accidental overdose of four prescription medications. Art was suffering from COPD (the disease formerly known as emphysema) from decades of cigarette smoking.