Magic Broadcasting in Florida has liberated Burnie Thompson from their lineup.
Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Assorted Updates
- The new WABC-AM
- Russ Martin dead at age 60
- I-85 collapse in Atlanta
- EMF / K-Love / Air1 leaving California
- No need to lie
- The New and improved Dana Loesch
- Who is Frank Keeton ?
- Will Alex Jones inherit the Rush Limbaugh legacy?
- Entercom/CBS running away from “radio”
- Tunein has legal issues
- Triton Digital is being assimilated
- Curtis Sliwa leaving WABC-AM in New York City
- The Smoking gun in Texas
- Rush Limbaugh dead at age 70
- Fred Stiening said We have a new candidate in the running, at least in the Northeast US Grace Curley was the producer for Howie Carr (pronounced How-ee Caw, if you pawk yaw caw in haavaad yawd) https://barrettsportsmedia.com/2021/03/12/grace-curley-show-adds-new-affili...
- Fred Stiening said Mike Huckabee’s investment in radio did not do well https://radioinsight.com/headlines/177606/educational-radio-foundation-of-east-texas-acquires-tyler-longview-cluster/ He and a partner bought 4 stations inTexas for $1.2 million in 2017, and u...
- Fred Stiening said Of the 4,512 licensed AM stations, at least 2,500 now have an FM translator
- Fred Stiening said If it were up to me, I would like to see Chris Plante fill the void. The more I see of Bongino, the less I like of him. Conservatives need to appeal to the swing voters. “Democrats bad” is not enough
- Fred Stiening said It looks like somebody after the fact connected my appointment account with the vaccinated database, so now I’m officially on the path to protection. You can never be too safe.
- Fred Stiening said Scooter McGee, one of the more interesting conspiracy hosts has “retired” from KFKA in Greeley Colorado and hangs out on facebook https://www.facebook.com/scooter.mcgee.9 His last archive show was November 30, 2019
- Fred Stiening said The CDC has gotten very aggressive in funding ads on radio, especially radio stations that are not targeting white people. As long as Louis Farrakhan is telling black people that the government run by Joe Biden wants to kill them using vaccines, they...
- Fred Stiening said Anytime you see Kaiser Permanente in the news, be aware they are extremely agenda driven. Their goal is to become the national health care provider for the entire country. After World war II ended, Kaiser needed to find a new business. They had been...
- prboylan said You’re absolutely right about Atlanta. The city that years ago adopted the motto “the city too busy to hate” has decided to make hate its #1 activity.
- prboylan said I’ll give it a listen. Who better than “Bo Snerdly” to capture Rush’s audience? I live in Georgia. Used to listen to Erik Erickson fairly often in the afternoons, until he insulted his audience by lecturing us that there was...
- prboylan said I confess that I’ve started listening to Alex Jones at infowars and Mike Adams at Natural News since Rush passed away. The problem isn’t so much the content from the folks trying to carry on Rush’s legacy, it’s the radio stat...
- Fred Stiening said I was reminded that Cumulus sold the iconic WPLJ-FM in New York City to K-Love, the cash cow of Radio. The breaking up of big radio is a good thing. While deregulation in 1996 was a necessity, the radio business would be healthier with slower conso...