Your assignment

The correct answer could make you czar of No Web Site

Identify this plant:

image

Taken just at dusk… Better picture tomorrow if anyone gives a bleep

Better pictures:

image

image

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Your assignment

1. WesternMA says:

It would be interesting to see a better closeup of the two leaves on top. The leaf on the left looks like an immature version of the one of the right. I also can’t really tell what color it is. Right now it looks like a maple leaf, but way out of scale for the size of the plant.

Has anyone emailed the picture yet to George Noory to get a reading on what planet it is from?

3. janderson says:

Thistle?
    or an Oak seedling.

I think thistle may be a winner. Someone does give a bleep after all. I’ll update the picture after the sun comes up.

My friend in California and I have been exchanging plants from outer space memories of our youth. I pointed to the outler limits episode with the seed spewing pods from outer space, she countered with the Bodysnatchers film from the 1950s. Now I’m afraid to fall aslee…. Zzzzzzzzzz *snore*

For the record, I do suffer from Helianthophobia.

Can I get free government cheese now?

I agree with Jan, a thistle. ( Or its Hilliary) she keeps showing up like a dam weed.
    Oh, I need to disclose that I have NEVER ever gave money to Billery ! ( or Bill)
    Or its a wild ‘Pickle ‘ plant. My Grandma called anything that was an annual which came back the next year, by itself, a ‘volunteer’.

Have a good one,
    Parrott

Updated with much better pictures

If the why isn’t clear, I live in a condo and outside the paint is “common interest property”. We pay someone $10k a year to cut the grass and do landscaping. The area outside my window is not my responsibility. When the wind blows it shakes and sets off the motion detector of my old iPhone I’m using to warn me of invading sunflowers🌻

7. WesternMA says:

Another vote for Holly. You should start to see small white flowers develop, followed by the red berries in the Fall. If you like it, cut the top off to get it to bush out. They make a nice shrub if kept trimmed. Mine is more than 20 years old.

Now, why would someone put rocks around the drainage grates?