It’s iOS 9 day

iOS – the gift that keeps on giving!

You already voted!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to It’s iOS 9 day

Just like Windows/Windoze. Ain’t it great?

I have great business respect for Steve Jobs, less for Apple. What’s next after their iWatch? an iTieclip?

Well this past week, Apple admitted that if it wants to sell iPads to business users, it has to stop treating Microsoft as the enemy and vice versa. Future versions of iOS will incorporate better integration with Microsoft office in the ways that real people do real work.

HP just laid off another 30,000 employees

HP’s layoff announcement is in today’s news – the day their ex CEO makes it from the kiddy debate to the adult debate for the Republican nomination. Remember that she was fired by HP in a bitter dispute. She had bought another computer manufacturer when the industry was headed for a down market and competitor IBM had sold its PC business. Prior, at Lucent, she positioned the company with absolute technology. Recently she said on Fox that she believes in God because GPSs are able to keep track of all the people that are trying to get from point A to point B (a GPS only keeps track of you, not your neighbor’s car).

The good news, for people that do not have CNN, is that the debate tonight will stream for free from the Reagan library web site… something the commercial movie studio news vendors don’t want you to know. 😉

Upgrade is complete.

I understand given my general cynicism that my comment might’ve been taken sarcastically. I actually was looking forward to the update ;)😜

I just started poking around in the News app – I have been using an app called Flipboard for probably two years, but not exclusively. It used to a crash the app constantly, and has gotten somewhat better. The Apple news app seems similar there’s the big criteria for me is if it gives me the ability to sil and has gotten somewhat better. The Apple news app seems similar – the big criteria for me is if it gives me the ability to filter out things I am not interested in, or only pushes Eastcoast liberal crap . Flipboard has this concept of “re-flipping”, roughly equivalent to retweeting from Twitter. Some dweeb I don’t know can force their “news choices” into my Flipboard “news”, telling me how does George Bush is killing some dweeb I don’t know can force their “news choices” into my Flipboard “news”, telling me how does George Bush is killing polar bears, or a hacker bragging about his new technique to break into people’s computers, or generating phony news stories to try to lure me into buying “free” apps that aren’t free. I don’t want random strangers creating “news “