Yet more randomness
Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- iHeart terminates Steve Sommers for talking politics
- Getting Caught Up
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- The Dubious Media
- GDPR Notice
- The '80s until now
- The ethics of vaccine testing
- Is all-digital the future of AM radio?
- Coloring the News
- The Decline of the Dickey Empire
- Public Radio station WAMU turns off website comments
- Caving to the digital overlords
- Do you see problems?
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- Alexa Bombing
- Fred Stiening said Journeyman radio host Mancow is leaving WLS-AM in Chicago at the end of the month
- Fred Stiening said After I wrote that, one station defaulted to using iHeartRadio for the stream. How Amazon decides which streaming service to use I have no idea. It appears that you can tell Alexa which streaming service you want to use.
- Fred Stiening said The flip side is – what is to prevent a vaccine maker to claim their vaccine is 90% effective if it is a placebo and 80% are not susceptible to infection. The election is over after all. The Trump pandemic is over.
- Fred Stiening said I am blaming that on auto correct 😛 Crosley went on to dabble in the car business.
- Sparkey Johansen said Reporting a single keystroke typo: Powel Crosley Jr., not Crowley. I am refurbishing a Crosley 11-125U for a friend.
- Fred Stiening said One of my complaints about “big radio” is they tend to view on-air hosts as interchangeable. Inga lived and worked in the Central valley. She knew the people and politics of managing water resources, and the reliance on seasonal immigra...
- Fred Stiening said The WLW program director http://mediaconfidential.blogspot.com/2013/11/shocker-darryl-parks-out-at-clear.html
- RebelSansClue said Yes, of course. Whenever I engage with someone, I always find it better and more productive if they’re gagged and can’t respond.
- fhiggins said 12-15 years ago, KERN was one of my “go to” stations. She was young, what a shame.
- Fred Stiening said Inga Barks has died. She was a Conservative radio host in Bakersfield California, in the heart of the Central Valley. She was 53 years old. She was on the phone with a relative (probably her son) saying that she was not feeling well, and had a cou...
- Fred Stiening said https://cases.primeclerk.com/iHeartMedia/ If you want to see what a $20 billion bankruptcy looks like
- Fred Stiening said Roe Conn is out at WGN-AM in Chicago. They bought out his contract until the end of the year, making him completely invisible. Roeconn.com directs you to WGN, so I guess Roe no longer owns his own name