Rush Limbaugh was diagnosed with Stage 4 lung cancer a year ago. About a week ago, his staff was sending out signals the end was near. He died at home, not in a hospital.
- Fred Stiening said The biggest hint that this show is tone deaf is the inordinate amount of time they spent promoting Twitter sites. Much o...
- TheJerseyDevil said Maybe he can get Rice Delman to replace him.
- Fred Stiening said Maybe it’s just acting up, but I think I may have been banned from the Infowars comment section 😋
- Fred Stiening said Since they only had four months to make a decision, Premiere has finally gotten around to deciding who will fill Buck Se...
- TheChairman said “It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.”
- Fred Stiening said I went through the entire list of affiliates this morning. The overview is that all of the cumulus conservative talk sta...
Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Assorted Updates
- Will Alex Jones inherit the Rush Limbaugh legacy?
- Roy Masters dead at 92
- A first for Streaming Radio Guide
- EMF / K-Love / Air1 leaving California
- Make Radio Your Hobby - Gold Version
- Preparing for Bongino
- Curtis Sliwa leaving WABC-AM in New York City
- Buck Sexton to take over Rush Limbaugh's Premiere time slot
- The New and improved Dana Loesch
- Who is Frank Keeton ?
- Entercom/CBS running away from “radio”
- Today at the FEMA “extermination” camp
- Is WSJS-AM dead?
- GDPR Notice