Six girls, two cups

Gangnam is so yesterday

This entry was posted in Totally random stuff. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Six girls, two cups

1. Nidster says:

Good to see people having fun and doing something creative. Nice!

2. Ed Gein says:

A joy to see young ladies creating something beautiful in this scumified culture rot that is America today.

Bravo and thanks for posting this.

I have no Idea why a guy would not like girls(females in general) . I don’t comprehend it.
    This was good.
    Parrott

4. Ed Gein says:

Well, you do not comprehend it for the same reason most people do not comprehend serial killers. A normal man not only is attracted to women, such as the lovely’s in this video, but we adore them, cherish them, lust for them. That’s normal biology, something homosexuals do not comprehend, making them mentally ill, and thereby making the case against homo marriage- it is an abomination, an afront to the natural course of life.

I find the cutie to the far left most appealing. The hair and red lips are very 40’s.

I thought about asking which one if the 6 you find the most interesting. This could be a new psychological profile test.

Numbering from left to right, with the blue hat girl being #2… And bow girl being #4

I’ll go with 3-6-4-5-1-2

Broadening the discussion – do you have an opinion about premarital sex or infidelity? What if someone believes that having sexual feelings about someone other than your wife is a mental illness and the work of Satan?

• Ed Gein says:

Satan died with Anton Lavey. But having sexual feelings for other than one’s wife is surely a sign of FTCS. Decorum and respect to Captain Blog disallows my divulging the name itself, so I will leave it the reader to decipher the initials. I do suffer from FTCS, but my marriage license has a nullifying effect on the syndrome.

Not a fan of premarital relations as the cheapen the act, but I am a realist and so long as there is one X and one Y, the heavens smile upon the copulation. Praise Jeebus.

5. Ed Gein says:

1, 6, 3, 4, 5, 2

The girl with the hat looks a lot better in motion, not quite so Chelsea Clinton like the picture.

I thin the actual best looking girl is the last on the right, but I’m not a fan of the straight down do at all. Red Lips is very cute, despite her giant head. heh….

Well, I worded it as most interesting rather than best looking, although those aren’t necessarily unrelated. I leave it to your own definition of what interesting means. I was probably using something like “the woman to be the mother of my children”. #2 is too young – I’m guessing she is the daughter if one of the others. #5 looks like she has damaged her brain through living a hard life, which sort of shows in the outtakes. #6 is a girl who likes to dance at parties, but probably would be hard to talk with for more than a few minutes.

“Search for “Cimorelli” on YouTube and there they are: six smiling sisters performing the pop hits of the day in an a cappella style, their voices blending in perfect unison. Not only do these girls know harmony, Christina (21), Katherine (20), Lisa (18), Amy (17), Lauren (13), and Dani (12) are each musicians who write their own songs, talents that impressed executives at Universal Records, which signed Cimorelli in April 2010.”

6. Ed Gein says:

God only knows why you’d want to talk to any of them! Your “most interesting” directive might be best answered if they were all in bras and panties.

having said all that, I believe your surmises of the young hotties to likely be dead on correctomundo. 6 should absolutely be in a bathing suit for the full effect of her gyrations. Yes. Yes.