Jim Sumpter’s sister: think about retiring from “radio”

One or two people may have heard of him

This morning he is talking about his sister – whose husband has built a 12,000 sq foot home – has encouraged Jim to think about retiring and coming to live in their home.

WEbsite

Jim works for a third tier syndicator and is only carried on two radio stations that I know of. He’s still out to prove that Obama was born in Kenya and he has only 7 months to stop Obamacare.

It ain’t going to happen. The deal is set, the Democrats control the Senate. Lean back and try to enjoy it.

This entry was posted in Collapse of America, Radio Biz, Talk Radio. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Jim Sumpter’s sister: think about retiring from “radio”

1. Nidster says:

Ole Jimbo should not retire just yet. Obamacare is already a failure in many respects.
    Imagine 20 to 30 year old adults having to pay for their own health insurance. They are going make up a massive mob of folks who are ready to see anyone over the age of 66 die a sudden death.

• Nidster says:

Listening to Jim’s latest show, thanks for the link. Ole Jimbo is a real hater. He wants illegals kept out of the country and/or should be deported if they get into America. This guy is so ‘behind the times.’ He needs to go listen to the debut podcast of This American Whore by, Siouxsie Q, a San Francisco BSD sex worker (I know, redundant) to discover just how out-of-touch he really is. This is the new attitude, Jimbo. Listen to the 1st podcast….

I am not a Constitutional expert, but it is my understanding that the only legal way to remove an elected President is for the House to impeach and for the Senate to find guilty. I just don’t see the current Senators voting that way.

I know exactly where I was the evening of August 9th 1974. I was crying in the parking lot of the restaurant where I was working. I have never once had a similar emotion about November 22, 1963. I remember being told it was important and to remember and a horse drawn carriage that took forever to get where it was going.

The US Senate had 58 Democrats in 1973. Despite having just won a massive victory over McGovern and winding down the Vietnam War, the TV media succeeded in scaring Republicans into not defending Nixon (and many didn’t like Nixon to begin with)

• Nidster says:

Yes, good reminder that there ARE other ways to drive POTUS from power. Somehow I do not see the bLameStream Media taking down their messiah-of-the-moment over….whatever….

Maybe Larry King will retire next. I saw him as a co-host of the Presidential debate and he was not up to hosting it himself, he needed help. I wish him well and hope he retires before he embarrasses himself further.

Did you know he had a heart attack once?

Never heard that. Did you know he was married once?

I think he may have been married more times than heart attacks. It’s good to see when a man stands up for principles by marrying all those women.

I’ll be really impressed if Larry gets Jim Bo to fill in on Saturday nights.

I read that TRN is plowing forward with its lawsuit against its distributor Dial Global, which is itself still in turmoil with a full changeout of senior management. Eventually someone is going to ask why Dial Global has two morning news shows that compete with out other. I wouldn’t rule out that Jimbo might become a free agent, although my sense is he works cheap just because he loves what he’s doing. Maybe he should move to Cumulus.

4. Nidster says:

Jimbo, don’t become a statistic and retire. It will not work if you retire and go to live with your sister.

April 9, 2013 Dayton, OH: Kristi Leigh OUT At WMMX
    April 29, 2013 DC Radio: Jack Diamond OUT At WRQX-FM
    March 29, 2013 LA Radio: Heidi Harris OUT At the Answer
    May 24, 2013 Denver Radio: Peter Boyles Off KHOW Air Friday

It might sound tempting, but sooner or later resentment will kick in. People are wired to want something to do with themselves. Death often follows close on the heels of retirement