Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Assorted Updates
- The new WABC-AM
- EMF / K-Love / Air1 leaving California
- I-85 collapse in Atlanta
- Russ Martin dead at age 60
- No need to lie
- The New and improved Dana Loesch
- Who is Frank Keeton ?
- Will Alex Jones inherit the Rush Limbaugh legacy?
- Entercom/CBS running away from “radio”
- Tunein has legal issues
- Triton Digital is being assimilated
- Curtis Sliwa leaving WABC-AM in New York City
- The Smoking gun in Texas
- Rush Limbaugh dead at age 70
- Fred Stiening said James Golden talks about the day Rush broke the news he had cancer https://www.iheart.com/podcast/1119-rush-limbaugh-the-man-beh-81488209/
- Fred Stiening said Here is the local coverage of EMF moving to Tennessee http://www.williamsonherald.com/news/k-love-radio-parent-company-to-relocate-hq-to-williamson-county/article_0ae66bc4-b35c-11eb-8be6-c7a7d8a4c91f.html
- Fred Stiening said The CDC announced today that fully vaccinated people no longer need to wear masks indoors or outdoors in groups of any size.
- prboylan said Governor Whitmer: “The beatings will continue until support for the Green New Deal improves!”
- Fred Stiening said We have a new candidate in the running, at least in the Northeast US Grace Curley was the producer for Howie Carr (pronounced How-ee Caw, if you pawk yaw caw in haavaad yawd) https://barrettsportsmedia.com/2021/03/12/grace-curley-show-adds-new-affili...
- Fred Stiening said Mike Huckabee’s investment in radio did not do well https://radioinsight.com/headlines/177606/educational-radio-foundation-of-east-texas-acquires-tyler-longview-cluster/ He and a partner bought 4 stations inTexas for $1.2 million in 2017, and u...
- Fred Stiening said Of the 4,512 licensed AM stations, at least 2,500 now have an FM translator
- Fred Stiening said If it were up to me, I would like to see Chris Plante fill the void. The more I see of Bongino, the less I like of him. Conservatives need to appeal to the swing voters. “Democrats bad” is not enough
- Fred Stiening said It looks like somebody after the fact connected my appointment account with the vaccinated database, so now I’m officially on the path to protection. You can never be too safe.
- Fred Stiening said Scooter McGee, one of the more interesting conspiracy hosts has “retired” from KFKA in Greeley Colorado and hangs out on facebook https://www.facebook.com/scooter.mcgee.9 His last archive show was November 30, 2019
- Fred Stiening said The CDC has gotten very aggressive in funding ads on radio, especially radio stations that are not targeting white people. As long as Louis Farrakhan is telling black people that the government run by Joe Biden wants to kill them using vaccines, they...
- Fred Stiening said Anytime you see Kaiser Permanente in the news, be aware they are extremely agenda driven. Their goal is to become the national health care provider for the entire country. After World war II ended, Kaiser needed to find a new business. They had been...
Author Archives: Fred Stiening
https://www.energy.gov/sites/prod/files/2021/02/f82/DOE%20202%28c%29%20Emergency%20Order%20-%20ERCOT%2002.14.2021.pdf Being discussed by Alex Jones The US department of energy prohibited Texas from turning on generation of power that was too unfriendly to the environment Vote Up +0 Vote Down -0You already voted!
Rush Limbaugh was diagnosed with Stage 4 lung cancer a year ago. About a week ago, his staff was sending out signals the end was near. He died at home, not in a hospital. Vote Up +0 Vote Down -0You … Continue reading
If you don’t know who Alpha Media is, don’t feel bad. You have probably not listened to any one of their ~250 stations. They don’t do any syndicated programming like Westwood one or Clear Channel. https://radioinsight.com/headlines/204327/alpha-media-files-for-chapter-11-bankruptcy-restructuring/ Alpha media was pulled … Continue reading
Syndication contracts typically require the syndicator to give 30 days notice to the radio stations that a program is going to cease distribution. Clark Howard was being syndicated by Westwood One (owned by Cumulus media). Cumulus Media went through bankruptcy … Continue reading
Enough radio stations are starting to promote using digital assistants that it is time to face reality. I think that behind the scenes, Tunein is the vehicle being used for implementing Skills to play radio streams. As I find them, … Continue reading
Back in the day, WLW-am in Cincinnati was one of the legendary radio stations listened to by truckers driving overnight. WLW is located in Cincinnati, and was actually built with a transmitter capable of 500,000 Watts in the event of … Continue reading
Two weeks before the election, WAMU has turned off comments on their website. WAMU is operated by American University, closely affiliated with the US State Department, and by inference the CIA. WAMU is the official “public” radio station of “the … Continue reading
Back in the early days of electronic personal assistants (Siri, Alexa, Google Home, etc) the South Park show pranked its viewers by slipping commands into the script for Alexa to add bizarre things to the person’s shopping list. Today, while … Continue reading
https://radioinsight.com/headlines/200439/fcc-approves-voluntary-digital-operation-for-am/ If you own an HD capable radio, it already has the ability to receive pure digital AM radio. There is not much disagreement that hybrid AM did not work. There just is not enough spectrum to support both digital … Continue reading