Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Assorted Updates
- The new WABC-AM
- Russ Martin dead at age 60
- I-85 collapse in Atlanta
- EMF / K-Love / Air1 leaving California
- No need to lie
- The New and improved Dana Loesch
- Who is Frank Keeton ?
- Will Alex Jones inherit the Rush Limbaugh legacy?
- Entercom/CBS running away from “radio”
- Tunein has legal issues
- Triton Digital is being assimilated
- Curtis Sliwa leaving WABC-AM in New York City
- The Smoking gun in Texas
- Rush Limbaugh dead at age 70
- Fred Stiening said Here is the local coverage of EMF moving to Tennessee http://www.williamsonherald.com/news/k-love-radio-parent-company-to-relocate-hq-to-williamson-county/article_0ae66bc4-b35c-11eb-8be6-c7a7d8a4c91f.html
- Fred Stiening said The CDC announced today that fully vaccinated people no longer need to wear masks indoors or outdoors in groups of any size.
- prboylan said Governor Whitmer: “The beatings will continue until support for the Green New Deal improves!”
- Fred Stiening said We have a new candidate in the running, at least in the Northeast US Grace Curley was the producer for Howie Carr (pronounced How-ee Caw, if you pawk yaw caw in haavaad yawd) https://barrettsportsmedia.com/2021/03/12/grace-curley-show-adds-new-affili...
- Fred Stiening said Mike Huckabee’s investment in radio did not do well https://radioinsight.com/headlines/177606/educational-radio-foundation-of-east-texas-acquires-tyler-longview-cluster/ He and a partner bought 4 stations inTexas for $1.2 million in 2017, and u...
- Fred Stiening said Of the 4,512 licensed AM stations, at least 2,500 now have an FM translator
- Fred Stiening said If it were up to me, I would like to see Chris Plante fill the void. The more I see of Bongino, the less I like of him. Conservatives need to appeal to the swing voters. “Democrats bad” is not enough
- Fred Stiening said It looks like somebody after the fact connected my appointment account with the vaccinated database, so now I’m officially on the path to protection. You can never be too safe.
- Fred Stiening said Scooter McGee, one of the more interesting conspiracy hosts has “retired” from KFKA in Greeley Colorado and hangs out on facebook https://www.facebook.com/scooter.mcgee.9 His last archive show was November 30, 2019
- Fred Stiening said The CDC has gotten very aggressive in funding ads on radio, especially radio stations that are not targeting white people. As long as Louis Farrakhan is telling black people that the government run by Joe Biden wants to kill them using vaccines, they...
- Fred Stiening said Anytime you see Kaiser Permanente in the news, be aware they are extremely agenda driven. Their goal is to become the national health care provider for the entire country. After World war II ended, Kaiser needed to find a new business. They had been...
- prboylan said You’re absolutely right about Atlanta. The city that years ago adopted the motto “the city too busy to hate” has decided to make hate its #1 activity.
Category Archives: Nuclear War
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/05/south-korea-minister-redeploying-us-nuclear-weapons-tensions-with-north From his words, it is pretty clear Putin will be protecting North Korea, starting with blocking UN actions. Vote Up +0 Vote Down -0You already voted!
NY Times The Chinese are better at copying technology than creating it. The Chinese Navy currently has a second hand aircraft carrier that was built by the Soviet Union during the final years in the late 1980s. It is not … Continue reading
Arthur Waldron is a professor of International Relations in the History Department at the University of Pennsylvania. He was a guest on John Batchelor’s show on April 5th Archive audio At 7:40, John telegraphs that he is going to “get … Continue reading
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/553744/defcon-warning-upgraded-russia-nuke-threat Since DEFCON is highly classified, this report is just some guy living in his mom’s closet making shit up. Vote Up +0 Vote Down -0You already voted!