Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Getting Caught Up
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- June knows heat
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- Do you see problems?
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- Et tu, Julyus?
- The Dubious Media
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- Coloring the News
- Send in the Clouds
- GDPR Notice
- Stale FCC data
- Resumption of service
- Fred Stiening said While doing testing, it was apparent that America in the morning and first light are sharing their programming segments.. That is not shocking since both programs are produced by Westwood One
- Fred Stiening said You know your career is over when Megyn Kelly calls you a douchebag and tells you to STFU http://www.insideradio.com/free/rush-limbaugh-the-president-praises-michael-savage-attacks/article_6cd98a16-13dc-11eb-9743-531eb6063cca.html Ironic that Michael...
- Fred Stiening said John Gibson parted ways with Fox news radio quite some time ago, but was attempting his own programming on the GCN Alex Jones conspiracy network. That is ended and he is now just doing his own podcasting https://johngibson.com/
- TheChairman said I’d say it extends well beyond the U.S. Democratic Party… but they are in the ‘center’ of the ring.
- Fred Stiening said He has a long standing theme that powerful people within the Democratic Party are operating and protecting child sex trafficking rings
- Fred Stiening said China Radio International is gone. It was mostly an English language service similar in tone to Voice of America. They had been leasing half a dozen decrepit AM stations using a front company. They were one of the media outlets singled out in the s...
- TheChairman said Please expound, I stopped listening to Alex Jones when his advertising/content ratio exceeded unity (1).
- Fred Stiening said Between Jeffrey Epstein and Hunter Biden, it is getting scary if Alex Jones has actually been telling us the truth all along.
- Fred Stiening said Mostly, it was about having control over his content and not being slave to the syndicated show clock. He split Cigar Dave into Cigar Only, and split everything else into Bold Alpha where he is free to discuss politics. He is very pro-Trump. Adver...
- Fred Stiening said https://cigardave.com/cigar-dave-show-major-announcement/
- TheChairman said Apparently there are still a few good ‘newspapermen’ around. I found the article below while searching. As we peel away all the onion layers of this scandal, is Joe Biden guilty of violating the Espionage Act through his son? https://do...
- TheChairman said Hey Parrott! Yes, I miss Cigar Dave as well… my wife also enjoyed listening to him. Not sure what happened. Covid? Regarding your Jeep, don’t let mice commandeer it. Fred can attest to my ‘rodent war’ this summer, which be...
Category Archives: War in Asia
With the law passed by the Republican Congress to allow the 9/11 complicity lawsuit against the Saudi government, evidence is piling up of direct Saudi government involvement in 9/11 The NY Post carries a report detailing evidence gathered by the … Continue reading
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/05/south-korea-minister-redeploying-us-nuclear-weapons-tensions-with-north From his words, it is pretty clear Putin will be protecting North Korea, starting with blocking UN actions.
Following Donald Trump’s speech about Afghanistan, I mentioned to Mrs. Stiening that we haven’t heard much about Yemen recently. Now we have. The US backed Saudi effort to destroy resistance to Saudi interference in Yemen is two years old now. … Continue reading
NY Times The Chinese are better at copying technology than creating it. The Chinese Navy currently has a second hand aircraft carrier that was built by the Soviet Union during the final years in the late 1980s. It is not … Continue reading
The cruise missiles crater the runway in Syria, right out of a Tom Clancy novel. Your move, Russia. https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/the-main-question-after-any-strikes-on-syria-how-does-russia-respond/2017/04/06 It can’t be a coincidence that Chinese President Xi Chinping is in Florida to talk with President Trump. Unlike Barack Obama, … Continue reading
Arthur Waldron is a professor of International Relations in the History Department at the University of Pennsylvania. He was a guest on John Batchelor’s show on April 5th Archive audio At 7:40, John telegraphs that he is going to “get … Continue reading
Hold on tight B1, B52s to South Korea 82nd airborne “boots on the ground” in Kuwait
This site is definitely not work friendly, unless your employer is OK with images of “moderate” Syrian children cutting off the head of a Syrian Army officer with a machete Al Masdar News The Syrian Army is now fully engaged … Continue reading
We have a new candidate for how – nuclear war between Pakistan and India. The Sun Kashmir is a god awful hellhole. It is disputed territory in between India and Pakistan, keeping in mind that before 1947, Pakistan was part … Continue reading