Alex Jonesathon

Parrott mentioned this down in the comments, but Alex Jones has started a 52+ hour voting coverage-a-thon, where he will lose his mind on the air

It probably only is available online. The past few days, he has been recalling how rich people in Austin tried to recruit him into a Luciferian cult as a young man, and how Hillary and John Podesta have been participating in Satanic rituals. In between, he has been cleaning his colon and flushing out the fluoride, the bad halogen.

There is a war on for your mind, and a mind is a horrible thing to lose.

This entry was posted in 2016 election. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Alex Jonesathon

1. JayMar says:

“Were he will lose his mind on the air”??????????????? So… he has a mind to lose???? I don’t know Alex well I saw him the other night and he sounded pretty insane.

>”,,,he has been cleaning his colon and flushing out the fluoride, the bad halogen.” <

LOL as Chris plante says: " They love their colon's. " (He usually aims that at the wa-Po-Bezos, gang)

There is no safer or better way to reveal the truth than to do so while hiding in plain sight. You have to mix in some kook conspiracies to make it a solid cover. What do you think is in the vapor trails?

well, I am am glad I didn’t pull the trigger on a truckload of jones-brand ‘end of time’ food. I almost did . But I am breathing better after the election.
    I think ammo prices are going to ease as well. Unless a false flag, but I think the Police feel like there finally maybe someone in the white house soon that has their back.
    They can finally be turned loose on the nuts burning cars and cities, and roll on these punks. Instead of just watching and getting hit with rocks.
    good night

Alex said today he has spoken with Trump since the election.
    I hope it was just a congratulations type thing only. Roger stone is going to get his own hour about once a week on InfoWars radio

Alex had mentioned that on the Sunday show as well. I think Milo would make a great Press Secretary. He could show up every day in a clown outfit and make fun of the reporters.