Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- iHeart terminates Steve Sommers for talking politics
- Getting Caught Up
- Clark Howard gives 30 day notice
- Caving to the digital overlords
- Public Radio station WAMU turns off website comments
- Savage #2, Hannity #7
- The '80s until now
- "Christian" "Science" Monitor freaks out over Glenn Beck's NRA speech
- The Decline of the Dickey Empire
- GDPR Notice
- Alexa Bombing
- Is all-digital the future of AM radio?
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- The Dubious Media
- Julyin' to yourself
- RebelSansClue said Happy New Year! Is the Savage podcast any good?
- Fred Stiening said The podcast has arrived. It is free, at least for now.
- RebelSansClue said I don’t even want to think about that. The day when Rush does his last show (if he hasn’t already) is getting ever nearer. I still think there’s a place for traditional radio though. Outdoor internet connections aren’t as stab...
- RebelSansClue said Yeah, but this site has better content!
- Fred Stiening said Kind of like here.
- RebelSansClue said Meh. No big loss. His web site looks about 2004ish. Really amateurish.
- Fred Stiening said Journeyman radio host Mancow is leaving WLS-AM in Chicago at the end of the month
- Fred Stiening said After I wrote that, one station defaulted to using iHeartRadio for the stream. How Amazon decides which streaming service to use I have no idea. It appears that you can tell Alexa which streaming service you want to use.
- Fred Stiening said The flip side is – what is to prevent a vaccine maker to claim their vaccine is 90% effective if it is a placebo and 80% are not susceptible to infection. The election is over after all. The Trump pandemic is over.
- Fred Stiening said I am blaming that on auto correct 😛 Crosley went on to dabble in the car business.
- Sparkey Johansen said Reporting a single keystroke typo: Powel Crosley Jr., not Crowley. I am refurbishing a Crosley 11-125U for a friend.
- Fred Stiening said One of my complaints about “big radio” is they tend to view on-air hosts as interchangeable. Inga lived and worked in the Central valley. She knew the people and politics of managing water resources, and the reliance on seasonal immigra...
Category Archives: 2016 election
NY Times coverage The “deep state” is likely very unhappy about this development. Fifty-four years is enough time to shield Camelot from public scrutiny. We need to know if Oliver Stone got the facts right. The baby boomers deserve to … Continue reading
Since it rarely is an issue, there is a lot of misunderstanding about the electoral vote that will happen on Monday. Most people know each state gets a number of votes equal to the number of House members plus the … Continue reading
Milwaukee County reported last night their recount is complete – however the count of absentee and provisional ballots is not – however with all the other recounting done, the various piles are sorted out. This was day 9 of the … Continue reading
Despite there being no provision in Michigan law for a recount based on “just because I want one”, a Federal Judge has ordered a HAND recount to happen starting on Monday. And on December 12th, Ms Stein will demand a … Continue reading
It takes a little work to create a useful spreadsheet but worth the effort. There are 3,636 precincts to be recounted, with 3,285,426 votes As of the Spreadsheet posted December 2nd, recounts of 346,133 votes (10.5%) are complete. Muddying the … Continue reading
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) […] Police said they are investigating whether it was a terrorist attack. […] The attacker was identified as an OSU student named Abdul Razak Ali Artan. He was a Somali-born legal permanent resident of the U.S., according … Continue reading
Jill Stein, the Green Party candidate has filed the paperwork to force Wisconsin to recount the entire state for the Presidential election http://elections.wi.gov/sites/default/files/publication/65/recount_manual_11_2016_pdf_17034.pdf Donald Trump got 1,409,467 Jill Stein got 30,980 Obviously, Jill Stein doesn’t believe she was cheated out … Continue reading
Not so fast Donald Trump doesn’t believe you care
Tomorrow is the deadline for local precincts to finish up counting provisional ballots and late arriving overseas ballots. Incumbent Republican North Carolina governor Pat McCrory trails by about 5,000 votes. McCrory has filed complaints challenging the votes in 12 counties, … Continue reading
In case you didn’t see it Maybe University of Michigan law school students can put down their coloring books and play-doh now That’s only an excerpt Full interview http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/60-minutes-interview-president-elect-donald-trump/ As Tom Marr’s replacement on WCBM in Baltimore framed it, Leslie … Continue reading