So far, Hillary has a much lower % than Obama in 2012 in every state, but I would not read much into that – yet
Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- iHeart terminates Steve Sommers for talking politics
- Clark Howard gives 30 day notice
- Getting Caught Up
- Caving to the digital overlords
- Public Radio station WAMU turns off website comments
- The '80s until now
- GDPR Notice
- The Decline of the Dickey Empire
- Savage #2, Hannity #7
- Alexa Bombing
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- "Christian" "Science" Monitor freaks out over Glenn Beck's NRA speech
- Is all-digital the future of AM radio?
- Fun with snowflakes
- US Chamber of Commerce explains Common Core Math
- fhiggins said Buffet’s are done
- Fred Stiening said Or the pizza business. Cici’s, which I enjoyed once in a while has filed Chapter 11
- Fred Stiening said Looking more carefully, it looks like he’s only doing about two podcasts a week. As he would be proud to tell you, he’s the hardest working man in radio.
- Fred Stiening said I really can’t provide a lot of information. I long ago stopped listening to Savage. The breaking point for me was when he advocated the position that emergency rooms should turn away all fat people and let them die. His new podcast appears to...
- RebelSansClue said Happy New Year! Is the Savage podcast any good?
- Fred Stiening said The podcast has arrived. It is free, at least for now.
- RebelSansClue said I don’t even want to think about that. The day when Rush does his last show (if he hasn’t already) is getting ever nearer. I still think there’s a place for traditional radio though. Outdoor internet connections aren’t as stab...
- RebelSansClue said Yeah, but this site has better content!
- Fred Stiening said Kind of like here.
- RebelSansClue said Meh. No big loss. His web site looks about 2004ish. Really amateurish.
- Fred Stiening said Journeyman radio host Mancow is leaving WLS-AM in Chicago at the end of the month
- Fred Stiening said After I wrote that, one station defaulted to using iHeartRadio for the stream. How Amazon decides which streaming service to use I have no idea. It appears that you can tell Alexa which streaming service you want to use.