Audacy, the former CBS and Entercom radio properties, has decided that the future of sports radio is talking about gambling. I’m shocked I tell you.
- RebelSansClue said The site won’t connect for months. Now it’s up and this the first new topic? I’m thinking the site has
- Parrott said Hmmmm, Maybe they should have tried John B. Wells ? He’s on terrestrial radio Monday – Friday 10pm to 12a...
- Fred Stiening said If you are wondering where you can hear the show, here is the list so far https://streamingradioguide.com/radio-show.php...
- Fred Stiening said The biggest hint that this show is tone deaf is the inordinate amount of time they spent promoting Twitter sites. Much o...
- TheJerseyDevil said Maybe he can get Rice Delman to replace him.
- Fred Stiening said Maybe it’s just acting up, but I think I may have been banned from the Infowars comment section 😋
Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Fuck Howard Stern
- GDPR Notice
- Another Anti Vax host dies from Covid
- Who is Jesse Kelly?
- AFL-CIO considers allowing blacks to join, too
- Say Hello :)
- Congress repeals "internet privacy" protections
- Glenn Beck is being sued
- Bet the Farm
- Is Francisco Franco still dead?
- MIT presents the future of America
- "Deficit Reduction" != "Spending Cuts"
- HDRadio™ Statistics
- You're in good hands with uber
- Marimba jobs Americans just won't do