South Carolina: We’re Number One !

South Carolina has the national title of the number of women killed per capita by men. This factoid is brought to you by the domestic violence industry, which tries very hard to portray “Domestic Violence” as a one sided problem with women as the victims.

The movie and TV culture glorify women who murder their husbands or men generally.

This entry was posted in Collapse of America. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to South Carolina: We’re Number One !

Decades ago I had moved to a city with a high murder rate. It was a bit concerning so I mentioned it at the water cooler at work. My advice was from an older gentleman that had lived there for decades. He told me not to worry. Most of the murders were not strangers on strangers but domestic disputes which he correctly pointed out are more in one’s control than random violence…. and also less influenced by where one lives than how one lives.

You should never hit a girl /good woman. Just walk away.
    Parrott

• Nidster says:

What if the girl/woman outweighs you, is taller than you, and can scream loader than you? I recommend you run, not walk!!!

That is usually good advice in an dispute – give it time to cool off.

Domestic disputes are serious because they are often long running and the parties usually live under the same roof, maybe even in the same bedroom. They can involve siblings, parents, uncles/aunts, etc. The feelings run deep. Learning how to disagree, negotiate and compromise are helpful, but not so much both people are not interested in solving the issues.

• HPaws says:

I am told that in addition to family courts being perversely anti-male, the police will lock up a male almost without question in a female/male dispute. So, what the hell, get your shot in – if she’d listened the first time there would be no dispute.

Catholic Social Services in Palm Beach County report (internally) that there is a large hispanic incest problem.

Obamacare is anti-male. The males are forced to pay the same rate as the females and see doctors much less. Furthermore, the government requires the plans to include female contraception but exclude male contraception.

Of course, even before Obamacare, it is solely the pregnant woman’s choice as to whether she has the baby and the male is required to provide child support – the male has no say so because it is not his body.

That’s why I was hesitant to come to fast conclusions in the Cleveland “kidnapped women held as sex slaves” story. The first thought that popped into my head was the girl was hiding from one or both parents and Castro hid her.

I have a solution. Once we pay the same rates, start going to the doctor every month to get a prostate exam.

One of the 10 pillars of Obamacare coverage is paying for maternity care. Let’s watch for the spike in OB/GYN fees.

Why not charge auto insurance rates in the same gender-blind manner?

… or include a benefit for guys so they don’t need to use their own money for happy hour drinks? 😉

3. ct7aja2 says:

Years ago we had a new guy at work who would show up, from time to time, with cuts and bruises on his face. We thought maybe he got into bar fights or something even though he didn’t seem the type. Eventually a co-worker got him to confess it was his blonde, pretty and petite wife beating him up.

It is a serious matter. The lesson most kids learn on a playground is that if you let a bully pick on you, it will continue until you defend yourself. I remember seeing some small kids that were bullies and picking on bigger kids that were just more docile until finally the bigger kid would change his behavior.

The solution isn’t what we have in Chicago (and other places) where the violence escalates into regular killings of kids by kids. .. the solution is changing the environment you are in, or finding yourself a new environment to be in.

I likewise had a coworker – nerdy engineer who had a TRS 80 like me. He had grandiose plans to use it to write software for business things. I was to their house a couple times to help him – the final time his wife was screaming at him loud enough and long enough that I got the message I should go away.

My memory was that she was an Italian catholic. I remember him educating me on how the Catholic Church near me in the Dilworth section of Charlotte prevented non-Catholics from buying in their neighborhood. The church had a real estate agent who did the matching of people wanting to sell a house and people in the parish who wanted to buy a house. The houses changed hands without ever hitting the MLS service. This was 1980. I’m not even sure why he told me this. Maybe I mentioned the lack of houses for sale in the area.