Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Assorted Updates
- The new WABC-AM
- Russ Martin dead at age 60
- I-85 collapse in Atlanta
- EMF / K-Love / Air1 leaving California
- No need to lie
- The New and improved Dana Loesch
- Who is Frank Keeton ?
- Will Alex Jones inherit the Rush Limbaugh legacy?
- Entercom/CBS running away from “radio”
- Tunein has legal issues
- Triton Digital is being assimilated
- Curtis Sliwa leaving WABC-AM in New York City
- The Smoking gun in Texas
- Rush Limbaugh dead at age 70
- Fred Stiening said Here is the local coverage of EMF moving to Tennessee http://www.williamsonherald.com/news/k-love-radio-parent-company-to-relocate-hq-to-williamson-county/article_0ae66bc4-b35c-11eb-8be6-c7a7d8a4c91f.html
- Fred Stiening said The CDC announced today that fully vaccinated people no longer need to wear masks indoors or outdoors in groups of any size.
- prboylan said Governor Whitmer: “The beatings will continue until support for the Green New Deal improves!”
- Fred Stiening said We have a new candidate in the running, at least in the Northeast US Grace Curley was the producer for Howie Carr (pronounced How-ee Caw, if you pawk yaw caw in haavaad yawd) https://barrettsportsmedia.com/2021/03/12/grace-curley-show-adds-new-affili...
- Fred Stiening said Mike Huckabee’s investment in radio did not do well https://radioinsight.com/headlines/177606/educational-radio-foundation-of-east-texas-acquires-tyler-longview-cluster/ He and a partner bought 4 stations inTexas for $1.2 million in 2017, and u...
- Fred Stiening said Of the 4,512 licensed AM stations, at least 2,500 now have an FM translator
- Fred Stiening said If it were up to me, I would like to see Chris Plante fill the void. The more I see of Bongino, the less I like of him. Conservatives need to appeal to the swing voters. “Democrats bad” is not enough
- Fred Stiening said It looks like somebody after the fact connected my appointment account with the vaccinated database, so now I’m officially on the path to protection. You can never be too safe.
- Fred Stiening said Scooter McGee, one of the more interesting conspiracy hosts has “retired” from KFKA in Greeley Colorado and hangs out on facebook https://www.facebook.com/scooter.mcgee.9 His last archive show was November 30, 2019
- Fred Stiening said The CDC has gotten very aggressive in funding ads on radio, especially radio stations that are not targeting white people. As long as Louis Farrakhan is telling black people that the government run by Joe Biden wants to kill them using vaccines, they...
- Fred Stiening said Anytime you see Kaiser Permanente in the news, be aware they are extremely agenda driven. Their goal is to become the national health care provider for the entire country. After World war II ended, Kaiser needed to find a new business. They had been...
- prboylan said You’re absolutely right about Atlanta. The city that years ago adopted the motto “the city too busy to hate” has decided to make hate its #1 activity.
Category Archives: Art’s Big Adventure
Or hearing aids to be more precise – left and right A4i Starkey iphone conpatible hearing aids http://www.starkey.com/hearing-aids/made-for-iphone-hearing-aids/receiver-in-canal After unloading my life savings at the front desk, I walked out into the real world to see if I had made … Continue reading
http://www.wbtv.com/story/35026776/house-votes-in-favor-of-bill-to-repeal-hb2-sent-to-governors-desk Democratic governor Cooper has signed a law repealing HB2, and also rolling back the Charlotte ordinance that triggered the passage of HB2. Recognizing he has to give Republican legislators what they want, the repeal goes further than what Democrats … Continue reading
The newly minted Mrs Fred Stiening has some things to say to the world (beyond what an adorable guy I am…) Both of us will be a bit occupied for a few weeks as she relocates to the Charlotte mansion, … Continue reading
The color of the Aegean Sea… details to follow… Vote Up +0 Vote Down -0You already voted!
While out and about, I stumbled on this store called Parrot U. The store is pretty much what you would think it is – it is a store that teaches parrots. So when I walked up to the window, a … Continue reading
http://clclt.com/theclog/archives/2017/01/26/man-killed-by-undercover-police-officer-in-east-charlotte Hispanic drug gang member fires a bullet into an SUV driven by another Hispanic male, sideswipers the SUV, gets out of his car with a handgun, not knowing the driver of the SUV following him is an undercover police … Continue reading
Jerseydevil posted a topic that triggered a memory that may or may not be interesting. Apparently Steve Deace created the hypothetical of whether a black caterer could be forced to serve a convention of white supremacists. So there is so … Continue reading
At the crack of dawn (7 AM), I hopped in my car to see what a real commute would be like if someone in Uptown was foolish enough to hire me to patch COBOL programs. Admittedly, it is the week … Continue reading
“Up”town Charlotte is the mother lode of pokéness Each blue dot is a pokéstop where you pick up supplies, each red dot is a Pokégym where the three factions battle for “control” of the gym for somewhat dubious benefits. It … Continue reading