Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Getting Caught Up
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- June knows heat
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- Do you see problems?
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- The Dubious Media
- Et tu, Julyus?
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- Coloring the News
- GDPR Notice
- Send in the Clouds
- Stale FCC data
- Resumption of service
- fhiggins said Is herd immunity possible with Covid 19? I have read that immunity after recovery may not be for long. And the fact that it is mutating so quickly.
- Fred Stiening said While doing testing, it was apparent that America in the morning and first light are sharing their programming segments.. That is not shocking since both programs are produced by Westwood One
- Fred Stiening said You know your career is over when Megyn Kelly calls you a douchebag and tells you to STFU http://www.insideradio.com/free/rush-limbaugh-the-president-praises-michael-savage-attacks/article_6cd98a16-13dc-11eb-9743-531eb6063cca.html Ironic that Michael...
- Fred Stiening said John Gibson parted ways with Fox news radio quite some time ago, but was attempting his own programming on the GCN Alex Jones conspiracy network. That is ended and he is now just doing his own podcasting https://johngibson.com/
- TheChairman said I’d say it extends well beyond the U.S. Democratic Party… but they are in the ‘center’ of the ring.
- Fred Stiening said He has a long standing theme that powerful people within the Democratic Party are operating and protecting child sex trafficking rings
- Fred Stiening said China Radio International is gone. It was mostly an English language service similar in tone to Voice of America. They had been leasing half a dozen decrepit AM stations using a front company. They were one of the media outlets singled out in the s...
- TheChairman said Please expound, I stopped listening to Alex Jones when his advertising/content ratio exceeded unity (1).
- Fred Stiening said Between Jeffrey Epstein and Hunter Biden, it is getting scary if Alex Jones has actually been telling us the truth all along.
- Fred Stiening said Mostly, it was about having control over his content and not being slave to the syndicated show clock. He split Cigar Dave into Cigar Only, and split everything else into Bold Alpha where he is free to discuss politics. He is very pro-Trump. Adver...
- Fred Stiening said https://cigardave.com/cigar-dave-show-major-announcement/
- TheChairman said Apparently there are still a few good ‘newspapermen’ around. I found the article below while searching. As we peel away all the onion layers of this scandal, is Joe Biden guilty of violating the Espionage Act through his son? https://do...
Category Archives: Obamacare
Well, reality is hitting the fan. Just a quick recap – I turn 60 in three weeks, live in North Carolina, continually insured since 1986, rarely see a doctor. This isn’t about me – just to provide a data point … Continue reading
That is the sound of Obamacare imploding, at least in North Carolina. http://www.sunherald.com/2015/08/06/6354810/blue-cross-raises-rate-hike-sought.html Surprisingly, healthy low risk people in North Carolina don’t want to pay $300 a month for health insurance with a $5,500 deductible before Blue Cross pays anything. … Continue reading
One of the favorite mantras of socialists is that the profits earned by capitalist corporations is “waste” that doesn’t exist if government runs things itself. Hawaii is terminating its Obamacare exchange. http://bigstory.ap.org/article/a6c8fa53296f4075a9b547d373b29aed/state-health-insurance-markets-struggle-cost-challenges Now that the Federal subsidies are winding down, … Continue reading
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/04/us/health-insurance-companies-seek-big-rate-increases-for-2016.html?_r=0 Shocking! Costs are exceeding premiums collected. As premiums go up, enrollment of healthy people goes down, premiums go up more, the death spiral picks up speed. Who could have guessed that would happen?
Let the hysterical conspiracy theories begin. I told you before the 2012 election that repealing Obamacare was a lie and impossible to do. Even if Republican win in 2016 and have 60 Senate votes, the roots will be way too … Continue reading
8962 Form For those who signed up for “free” government health insurance, they are about to find the consequences of fibbing to healthcare.gov, often encouraged by their Obamacare guides. Anyone who had the government pay for their insurance should have … Continue reading
Blue Cross & Shield is finally motivated to make cost data available for the masses. They put a tool online that allows you to see what a procedure should actually cost http://www.bcbsnc.com/content/providersearch/treatments/index.htm#/ Having 3 close relatives that earn their incomes … Continue reading
North Carolina originally planned to expand Medicaid coverage, but the Supreme Court ruling and the later election of the North Carolina government entirely by Republicans caused North Carolina to withdraw from Medicaid expansion. Last fall, Republican Gov. McCrory was making … Continue reading
If the point of Heartbleed is actually payback to the Linux hacker community by Microsoft, it’s working. The speed with which a highly sensitive chunk of code written by a volunteer and rushed to implementation without adequate peer review is … Continue reading