Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- iHeart terminates Steve Sommers for talking politics
- Getting Caught Up
- Clark Howard gives 30 day notice
- Caving to the digital overlords
- Public Radio station WAMU turns off website comments
- Savage #2, Hannity #7
- The '80s until now
- "Christian" "Science" Monitor freaks out over Glenn Beck's NRA speech
- The Decline of the Dickey Empire
- GDPR Notice
- Alexa Bombing
- Is all-digital the future of AM radio?
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- The Dubious Media
- Julyin' to yourself
- RebelSansClue said Happy New Year! Is the Savage podcast any good?
- Fred Stiening said The podcast has arrived. It is free, at least for now.
- RebelSansClue said I don’t even want to think about that. The day when Rush does his last show (if he hasn’t already) is getting ever nearer. I still think there’s a place for traditional radio though. Outdoor internet connections aren’t as stab...
- RebelSansClue said Yeah, but this site has better content!
- Fred Stiening said Kind of like here.
- RebelSansClue said Meh. No big loss. His web site looks about 2004ish. Really amateurish.
- Fred Stiening said Journeyman radio host Mancow is leaving WLS-AM in Chicago at the end of the month
- Fred Stiening said After I wrote that, one station defaulted to using iHeartRadio for the stream. How Amazon decides which streaming service to use I have no idea. It appears that you can tell Alexa which streaming service you want to use.
- Fred Stiening said The flip side is – what is to prevent a vaccine maker to claim their vaccine is 90% effective if it is a placebo and 80% are not susceptible to infection. The election is over after all. The Trump pandemic is over.
- Fred Stiening said I am blaming that on auto correct 😛 Crosley went on to dabble in the car business.
- Sparkey Johansen said Reporting a single keystroke typo: Powel Crosley Jr., not Crowley. I am refurbishing a Crosley 11-125U for a friend.
- Fred Stiening said One of my complaints about “big radio” is they tend to view on-air hosts as interchangeable. Inga lived and worked in the Central valley. She knew the people and politics of managing water resources, and the reliance on seasonal immigra...
Category Archives: Privacy
Back in 2001, a 94 year old woman died after being exposed to weaponized anthrax. http://articles.courant.com/2014-04-14/news/hc-250-anthrax-ottilie-lundgren-20140411_1_same-anthrax-anthrax-attacks-ottilie-lundgren At the time, the government let out a little secret if you carefully read the accounts. Investigators discovered that the letter to the woman … Continue reading
Well, part of the reason… Yesterday, it was time to invoke my official Senior status at the buffet place. Stephanie introduced herself as my attendent or whatever the appropriate term is. After loading up on chicken noodle soup, there was … Continue reading
Yesterday, I was listening to a replay of John Gibson as he was talking to Judge Nepalitano about terrorism and whether Apple and Google should be forced to put a back door into its phones and tablets. This was done … Continue reading
One of the favorite mantras of socialists is that the profits earned by capitalist corporations is “waste” that doesn’t exist if government runs things itself. Hawaii is terminating its Obamacare exchange. http://bigstory.ap.org/article/a6c8fa53296f4075a9b547d373b29aed/state-health-insurance-markets-struggle-cost-challenges Now that the Federal subsidies are winding down, … Continue reading
Former Republican Speaker of the house Denny Hastert has been indicted by a Federal Grand Jury. He was caught in a net of his own making, and my sympathy for him is very limited. I know I’m in a small … Continue reading
If you had 1000 Mb/Second Internet access, how would you use it? I don’t download copies of an entire human genome in my spare time, don’t need a copy of every YouTube video featuring a cat. The current top of … Continue reading
Well, there are people who still have a functioning brain willing to resist peer pressure. National Post – “we” are not Charlie hebdo Rex Murphy is one brave man. He is willing to point out that the same people swooning … Continue reading
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/05/03/justice/new-york-chamberlain-death/ The connection here is WUUA-FM in Glen Spey, New York is an all Ukranian radio station that shares its licensee name with the office Stephen Demchuk quoted in the story. Another officer shot and killed the man who told … Continue reading