Glenn Beck is being sued

The Saudi guy in Boston who Beck accused of funding the Boston Marathon bombing is suing Beck, his company and Premiere.

This could get interesting.

This entry was posted in Glenn Beck, Premiere (IHeart). Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Glenn Beck is being sued

What better proof of guilt than a law suit?

Beck is on the take. He was cutting edge back in the day. Doomer times , Hindenburg charts, that stuff sold. Nothing has happened. You know as f-ing stupid as Washington is, We’re all still here. I really don’t know how, because Doom is always 3-6 months away. But I am glad.
    what happened or who got to Beck? I don’t know or care now, I have moved on. But they’re initials are probably clear channel.
    Beck was probably threatened by holder cronies or who knows. who I really feel sorry for is the water guy that drives the truck all day and listens to Beck, and can’t switch to Chris Plante.
    ‘Water guy’ ( I do know his name) told me he thought Beck had lost something. I said yeah, he sure has. I suggested maybe the tunein app, but he has no smart phone.
    A lot of people still out there in AM radio land.

It’s hard to sort out

– part of it is his health – he’s now having everyone tell him how to “fix” it – he’s having lots of trouble seeing
      – he had to have borrowed money to buy the movie production facility
      – I suspect his relationship with the Mormon church has deteriorated as he realized they are big into collective action and “social justice”
      – he really went in full force that all Christians need to support the government of Israel – the Obama folks clearly don’t
      – Bob Pittman, but not likely – Beck has blazed a trail of his own not dependent on radio
      – Perhaps subscription rates of The Blaze are driving him to be less “extreme”
      – Alex Jones is in full feud mode with Beck

“- he really went in full force that all Christians need to support the government of Israel – the Obama folks clearly don’t”

Strange. Why would he think Christians would need to support a country based on another religion? … and if they do, why that particular religion?

The middle east is full of countries based on religion.. how is that working out for them? Beck’s view is extreme Anti-Americanism – American was founded on the very opposite- freedom of religion and state integration.

Even if you accept the premise that Christians have a religious obligation to protect Israel. A large portion of the people of Jewish ancestry are not followers of the Jewish religion. Many were Russian socialists that choose to live in communities called a kibbutz. These predate the modern country of Israel but are a substantial portion of the GDP of the country.

Clouding things further is Glenn trying to reconcile his support of Israel with his Mormon faith. To make the narrative of the book of Mormon work, Jesus had to have been present in the Western Hemisphere. The Native Americans are actually the Hebrews of the Old Testament, not the semitic people of Eastern Europe. This came as something of a surprise to the native Americans

“Even if you accept the premise that Christians have a religious obligation to protect Israel.”

I don’t accept it at all. I have read most of the new testament and saw now reference to supporting a state, especially a state that supports a religion that is counter to Christianity. Instead, I see policies commandments against stealing and jealously over other people’s possessions (land).

Nothing wrong with kibbutzes – my understanding is that people enter into them and remain in them by voluntary association. Don’t confuse that with socialism where those that volunteer are those that take rather than those that are taken from.

Agreed – the issue though is the problem it causes for Beck who views Progressive ideas as the ideas of the spawn of Satan.

Glenn has this pal that pushes the idea that real Christians should wear lapel pins with the flag of Israel. If someone actually believes that that responsibility, the Star of David would seem more appropriate. I’m not a Christian, so the whole thing is odd to me.

It is strange. Should real Christians also wear label pins with the flags of Islamic republics?

For showing support for Israel, the Star of David seems more appropriate than that fish lapel that Christians seem to favor elsewhere. Maybe they can persuade Israel and various Islamic republics to include this symbol on their flags: