Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- iHeart terminates Steve Sommers for talking politics
- Getting Caught Up
- Clark Howard gives 30 day notice
- Caving to the digital overlords
- Public Radio station WAMU turns off website comments
- The '80s until now
- GDPR Notice
- The Decline of the Dickey Empire
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- Alexa Bombing
- "Christian" "Science" Monitor freaks out over Glenn Beck's NRA speech
- Savage #2, Hannity #7
- Fun with snowflakes
- Is all-digital the future of AM radio?
- US Chamber of Commerce explains Common Core Math
- RebelSansClue said Happy New Year! Is the Savage podcast any good?
- Fred Stiening said The podcast has arrived. It is free, at least for now.
- RebelSansClue said I don’t even want to think about that. The day when Rush does his last show (if he hasn’t already) is getting ever nearer. I still think there’s a place for traditional radio though. Outdoor internet connections aren’t as stab...
- RebelSansClue said Yeah, but this site has better content!
- Fred Stiening said Kind of like here.
- RebelSansClue said Meh. No big loss. His web site looks about 2004ish. Really amateurish.
- Fred Stiening said Journeyman radio host Mancow is leaving WLS-AM in Chicago at the end of the month
- Fred Stiening said After I wrote that, one station defaulted to using iHeartRadio for the stream. How Amazon decides which streaming service to use I have no idea. It appears that you can tell Alexa which streaming service you want to use.
- Fred Stiening said The flip side is – what is to prevent a vaccine maker to claim their vaccine is 90% effective if it is a placebo and 80% are not susceptible to infection. The election is over after all. The Trump pandemic is over.
- Fred Stiening said I am blaming that on auto correct 😛 Crosley went on to dabble in the car business.
- Sparkey Johansen said Reporting a single keystroke typo: Powel Crosley Jr., not Crowley. I am refurbishing a Crosley 11-125U for a friend.
- Fred Stiening said One of my complaints about “big radio” is they tend to view on-air hosts as interchangeable. Inga lived and worked in the Central valley. She knew the people and politics of managing water resources, and the reliance on seasonal immigra...
Category Archives: Glenn Beck
Politico coverage Glenn Beck is on trial for repeatedly accusing a Saudi national of being the “money man” in the Boston Marathon pressure cooker bombing. He continued to repeat the charge even after Homeland Security said there no evidence supporting … Continue reading
NY Times Glenn is going to enforce the 11th Commandment
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/30/us/politics/conservative-talk-radio-trump-cruz.html For the NY Times, this is an amazingly objective fact based summary. Conservatives were not called names. It has a picture of Michael Savage in his studio (in 2007). They explain the situation with Limbaugh, Savage, Laura Ingraham, Glenn … Continue reading
Mormons have no problem with Socialism. While Mormons are conservative on family issues and personal conduct (no booze, smoking, or even caffeine), the way they live – especially those of the polygamy branches – are about a community of large … Continue reading
Glenn Beck picked up the criticism of a columnist for Smithsonian Magazine – who proposed her belief that the sculptor of the Statue of Liberty intended it to represent a Muslim woman. The columnist is severely wrong. She also says … Continue reading
It always seemed odd to hear ads proclaiming that within a short period of signing up for Lifelock and turning over all your sensitive personal information to them, thieves started trying to steal your identity. Coincidence? If you listen carefully … Continue reading
There are three news items about Glenn Beck and they seem related – the woman who Glenn hired away from Huffington Post to run The Blaze has left – the top of the hour Blaze news headlines service is ending … Continue reading
Glenn Beck and Pat Grey were cheering on this amazing video of Hamas firing a rocket from the top of an apartment building, cheering, then only a few seconds later, a rocket fired by an F-16 hits the building and … Continue reading
Barry Lynn is an ordained minister who believes with every ounce of his being that government should stay out of the religion business. His religious affiliation is with the left leaning United Church of Christ. (The college I graduated from … Continue reading
The Saudi guy in Boston who Beck accused of funding the Boston Marathon bombing is suing Beck, his company and Premiere. This could get interesting.