Courtesy of Buck Sexton and the Hill, President Donald J Trump lobs a rocket into Fort Bushhttps://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/407398-trump-slams-bush-for-worst-single-mistake-in-us-history The only reason I saw this was it was mentioned in the Infowars newsletter. The limited reaction seems to be that people question the $7 trillion number that President Trump put out. They respond with – but the Pentagon says we only spent $1.5 trillion, completely missing the President’s point. President Trump is counting the economic damage and lives lost of all parties, not just government expenditures. Here is the source of the $5.6 trillion in direct US government expenditures https://watson.brown.edu/costsofwar/figures/2017/us-budgetary-costs-post-911-wars-through-fy2018-56-trillion While this analysis only talks about the expenditures after 9/11, the events of 9/11 alone were around $1 trillion. At least in part, President Trump is a 9/11 truther, which is why Alex Jones was very close to the campaign. While I don’t believe the elaborate Alex Jones conspiracy, I do believe the 9/11 attack was a direct consequence of the older Bush’s decision to liberate Kuwait in 1991. In 2000, I was making management at NASDAQ uncomfortable by pointing out that our computer center was extremely unprepared for a terrorist attack, and our backup facility plan was little more than a show for the SEC with gaping holes like assuming key people were not killed in the attack, and it was possible to fly on a commercial flight from Connecticut to Maryland carrying magnetic tapes that would be created in the facility after the truck bomb destroyed the computer center. While the events of 9/11 were staggering in their success, I apparently was less surprised than most.
Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Getting Caught Up
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- June knows heat
- Et tu, Julyus?
- Do you see problems?
- Website Status
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- Send in the Clouds
- Resumption of service
- Coloring the News
- To Infinity and Beyond
- Stale FCC data
- Fred Stiening said The listen to a random station button on the main page actually works now. https://streamingradioguide.com/listenrand.php Initially, it just chooses one out of around 12,000 stations. You can limit it to a category like “country music” a...
- Fred Stiening said Randi Rhodes has resurfaced after “leaving corporate America for 10 years”. The handful of stations clinging to progressive talk don’t have enough programming to fill a schedule, so they backfill with Coast to Coast, Clark Howard,...
- Fred Stiening said Alex Jones is passing along the claim that the vidoes from Hunter Biden’s hard drive show him having sex with underage Chinese girls. Is it illegal to go to another country to engage in sexual acts that would be illegal in the United States? Y...
- Parrott said Well Carp ! those were the days, going to my favorite knife and gun club, listening to the Cigar Dave show live on WFNR on Saturday afternoons. Cigar dave no longer syndicated, the 1998 Jeep needs a radiator and is parked in the back yard. Sell...
- Fred Stiening said A caller to the Money Pit let the cat out of the bag. Many shows in radio syndication are not live – they are fake live. Click and Clack was the best show at hiding this. The phone number mentioned on the phone connects you to voicemail wher...
- Fred Stiening said Alpha Male Cigar Dave is gone. His syndicated show ended abruptly in June. He is still available on a free podcast on his website
- Fred Stiening said Maybe I should’ve been a reporter in another life. A key question that nobody appears to be asking about the hunter Biden story… One of the pictures from the MacBook shows Hunter Biden asleep with a crack pipe hanging out of his mouth. Who took...
- Fred Stiening said On a positive note, I learned today that the Golden Corral Buffet in Greensboro has reopened and offering both pickup and delivery and dining room. Of the ways I consume food, Golden Buffet is by far the healthiest. I used Grubhub for delivery an...
- Fred Stiening said I am "shocked" that an India born feminist who got her law degree from New York University would not understand the idea of freedom https://www.law.nyu.edu/centers/birnbaum-womens-leadership-network/podcasts/gadde
- Fred Stiening said Twitter is grateful for the feedback it has received and significantly changed its policy. https://mobile.twitter.com/vijaya Even journalists who want Joe Biden to win would object to a legitimate journalist and the White House Press Secretary being...
- Fred Stiening said In the dog eat dog world of Truth, Twitter is suspending anyone who links to the NY Post story, not even referring to the allegedly “hacked” data. If you give someone the password to your device and they look at your device, that is not “hacking” h...
- Fred Stiening said It looks like the problem was caused by a “php compatibility” plugin being pushed by the folks who maintain the WordPress software. Let me know if you still see any problems