Effective today, May 13th, 2021, the Democratic governor of the state of Michigan has ordered the Enbridge pipeline to shut down the Line 5 pipeline that runs underneath the straits of Mackinac. Enbridge is refusing to comply with the order.
- Fred Stiening said Maybe it’s just acting up, but I think I may have been banned from the Infowars comment section 😋
- Fred Stiening said Since they only had four months to make a decision, Premiere has finally gotten around to deciding who will fill Buck Se...
- TheChairman said “It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.”
- Fred Stiening said I went through the entire list of affiliates this morning. The overview is that all of the cumulus conservative talk sta...
- Fred Stiening said According to the official show clock, there will be 23:10 minutes of non-show time per hour, just about the same amount...
- Fred Stiening said British meddling in US politics https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/who-is-dan-bongino-rush-li...
Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Assorted Updates
- Will Alex Jones inherit the Rush Limbaugh legacy?
- EMF / K-Love / Air1 leaving California
- A first for Streaming Radio Guide
- Roy Masters dead at 92
- Curtis Sliwa leaving WABC-AM in New York City
- Make Radio Your Hobby - Gold Version
- The New and improved Dana Loesch
- Who is Frank Keeton ?
- Entercom/CBS running away from “radio”
- Preparing for Bongino
- I-85 collapse in Atlanta
- Buck Sexton to take over Rush Limbaugh's Premiere time slot
- Today at the FEMA “extermination” camp
- The new WABC-AM