The time for war has arrived

Republican President John McCain has declared it. At least one person in Congress has had an informal conversation about this.

No vote in Congress, no vote at the UN, no vote in NATO, the Arab League won’t support military intervention (having learned their lesson in Libya)

Hey, the v22 Osprey has more uses beyond ferrying the First Dog to Martha’s vineyard, and the $185 million per plane F35 needs a real life test against Russian SAMs and fighter aircraft.

Let the killing begin!

This entry was posted in American Politics, Collapse of America, War and not War, War in SW Asia / Middle East. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to The time for war has arrived

Those damn commoners in England said “NO!” to war – what loosers.

“Republican President John McCain has declared it.” true.

‘We have to help my friends in the Al-kyada rebels which I had my picture taken with. We cannot let Assad be rogue any longer, as best described by my friend the secretary of state, Herman Munster, also know as ‘Ol shoeface’ , said McClown at a press conference yesterday.
    I hope the U.S military has a coup and hangs all of the clowns calling for this attack, for treason.
    Alex has had pretty good coverage of this, and surprisingly Sean Hannity did too.
    I sure hope we don’t launch, we’re on the wrong side there.
    start digging boys, if they do.
    Parrott

Is it just me, or does Assad have the face of someone that might be moving to Montana soon to raise up some dental floss? šŸ˜‰

• Parrott says:

He does, CC. LOL
        I worked for a electronics company back in the late 80’s and there was a electrical engineer there that could be his brother. I called up my friend Todd, that still works there, and he said ‘Bashir’ is still there, but close to retirement now.
        ( his name is not Bashir, but actually Dave’ LOL

3. Nidster says:

And, the Tetrads are coming…….let the fun begin.

4. foyle says:

Here is a timeless clip from the Marx Brothers film “Duck Soup”…

Some things never change… Rufus T Firefly (Groucho) is put in charge of the bankrupt nation of “Freedonia” — his solution? Go to War!

By the way, Syria has 72 P800 cruise missiles that are capable of carrying tactital nuclear weapons – they fly at mach 2.5 as low as 30 feet in altitude with a range of 180 miles. These are what Israel tried to blow up recently.

India has been involved in making a derivative of the P800, including one designed to attack aircraft carriers.