- RebelSansClue said Glad you’re still here, Fred. I’ve enjoyed this site for who knows how long. Just wouldn’t be the inte
- RebelSansClue said Wow. Can’t believe I was a fan years ago. You’re right. F Jackie and F Howard.
- prboylan said Hi Fred, welcome back! I’ve read where one of the key problems with the California ports is self-inflicted. The st...
- Fred Stiening said https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/howard-stern-anti-vaxxers-go-fuck-yourself-1222672/
- RebelSansClue said The site won’t connect for months. Now it’s up and this the first new topic? I’m thinking the site has
- Parrott said Hmmmm, Maybe they should have tried John B. Wells ? He’s on terrestrial radio Monday – Friday 10pm to 12a...
Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
Category Archives: Donald Trump
NY Times coverage The “deep state” is likely very unhappy about this development. Fifty-four years is enough time to shield Camelot from public scrutiny. We need to know if Oliver Stone got the facts right. The baby boomers deserve to … Continue reading
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) […] Police said they are investigating whether it was a terrorist attack. […] The attacker was identified as an OSU student named Abdul Razak Ali Artan. He was a Somali-born legal permanent resident of the U.S., according … Continue reading
In case you didn’t see it Maybe University of Michigan law school students can put down their coloring books and play-doh now That’s only an excerpt Full interview http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/60-minutes-interview-president-elect-donald-trump/ As Tom Marr’s replacement on WCBM in Baltimore framed it, Leslie … Continue reading
Lost in all the shock over the Trump victory is the fact that documentary maker Michael Moore said it was going to happen. 5 reasons Trump will win. He absolutely nailed the election on all 5 points. Now he points … Continue reading
While the Supreme Court has more significant long term effects, the selection of Trump will profoundly change the FCC. The FCC is legally not a direct part of the government – it is an independent “commission” that operates independently, deriving … Continue reading
Incredibly hugely fantastic! Vote Up +0 Vote Down -0You already voted!
Donald Trump visited our inner city ghetto today to help make Charlotte Great again, and bring back our textile mills. The rally was held at PNC (Pittsburgh National Bank) pavilion, which is located just East of UNC Charlotte, maybe a … Continue reading
Deseret News Deseret News is owned by the Church of Latter Day Saints in Salt Lake City. (Bonneville is the TV and radio operation owned by the LDS church). Churches are not allowed to support political candidates, but launder the … Continue reading
The Republican National Committee would never support the “Bill Clinton is a Rapist” campaign. Whether or not it is true, it has Hillary rattled. Her supporters are freaking out at campaign stops when a Trump supporter invades their safe spaces. … Continue reading