- TheChairman said So, to add to the radio insanity of the day: during Rush’s show this morning, I-Heart started playing a ‘promo’ trailer: “Monster: The Zodiac Killer. Get the app.” We found it...
- CC1s121LrBGT said Salem is an interesting thought. Remember about a year ago, Salem switched to 570 in the DC area. Salem’s WNYM in Hackensack gets very poor coverage in NJ – it also uses a very direction...
- Fred Stiening said WABC’s ratings are a mere shadow of their Zenith having lost Rush and Hannity to WOR-AM. Their rent for the studios must be pretty substantial. Conservative talk in New York was always a challenge...
- CC1s121LrBGT said Assuming they can finish the project for free, and someone pays off all the loans they incurred so far. Their spreadsheet still predicts that all their riders will flock to them to pay 2x the existing...
- CC1s121LrBGT said Let’s see if Bloomberg buys up WABC for its Lodi transmitter and license on 770. WBBR 1130 (formerly WNEW-AM) also transmits from that area but with a directional signal to cover Long Island, l...
- Fred Stiening said Atlanta based Cox Media is about to bail on its TV stations, which would leave WSB-AM an orphan…
- Parrott said Yeah my wife listens to the podcasts at 1.5x regular speed also CC. I came into the house one day and she had it on a speaker, I swear it was Alvin the chipmunk. She says the same thing, ̵...
- CC1s121LrBGT said Doc would have been safer jogging in California. https://www.kqed.org/news/11725636/state-of-the-state-newsom-pulls-plug-on-s-f-to-l-a-high-speed-rail-project New business idea : web site that tracks...
- Parrott said Whoops, Ran out of ‘other peoples money, I guess. California Gov. Gavin Newsom announced on Tuesday he is pulling the plug on the state’s massive high-speed rail project from Los Angeles...
- CC1s121LrBGT said In northern Virginia, you can get WOR during the day if you have a good radio and no fluorescent lights or computers nearby to interfere. Re podcasts, most players allow you to increase the playback...
- Parrott said 710 WFNR Blacksburg /Christainsburg VA is off the air. Cumulost sold them and all the radio stations they had bought in SWVA, and proceded to run into the ground, to the Montecello radio group f...
- briand75 said Well crap! I liked Doc Thompson! While he made the “immature male” popular again, his mind was quite well-ordered and he was loveable soul. Killed by a train? I love trains – very c...
- TheChairman said CC: Discretionary use of the horn was cited in TEXRail’s notice regarding the quiet zone. An engineer has absolute authority to sound a horn if deemed necessary, ordinances notwithstanding. If...
- CC1s121LrBGT said Agreed. But using the horn to alert someone despite an ordinance against using a horn would at worst result in a complaint, paperwork and possible job loss (no job loss if AI toots the horn).
- Fred Stiening said Nice in theory, but not in practice. Throwing trains into emergency braking by mistake could be very expensive and result in derailment. Trains frequently pass very close to stationary objects righ...
- Cumulus bails on New York City
- How Doc Thompson was killed by a quiet zone
- Google neutrality?
- The New Edge
- IHeart/Clear Channel bankruptcy gets final signoff
- State of the Union
- The Nordic Gender Paradox
- Inside Public Radio
- More money for bike trails
- Bird Box Challenge
- New Year brings New Changes
- California high speed rail update
- Tom Taylor to retire at 70
- This may be final post
- Health update
- Weekly Standard to fold?
- More year-end syndication changes
- NBC Sports radio to end most daytime syndication
- Miami Herald unloads on Jeffrey Epstein
- Censoring critics of censorship
- Laura Ingraham and Medved leaving talk radio
- Who are the fascists?
- Old Charlotte
- The reality of racial fear
- The bombs were fake
- Santa Trump is coming to town
- 1st amendment and commercial speech
- Free Investment Advice
- Migrant caravan turned back by riot police at Mexican border!
- Triton Digital being acquired by… Scripps?
- Fear in Detroit
- Meet Cathy Hughes
- Not just the United States
- Making America’s Malls great again
- October, the month for fear
- About the Guide►
- Contemporary Christian Music
- FM Translators
- Global Instability►
- Collapse of America►
- American Journalism
- American Politics►
- Fascism comes to America
- Newspaper decline
- Police State America
- the Invasion
- US Economic Recovery
- Collapse of the EU►
- Energy Supply
- Fear of Nature
- Free Trade
- Internet Insecurity
- Trump 2017►
- War and not War►
- Police State America
- Radio Biz►
- America Loves Sports!
- Deceptive Advertising
- Local Radio Events
- Low Power FM
- Music Radio
- Player Metrics
- Public Radio
- Radio News
- Radio Owners►
- Station Sales / Transfers
- Streaming Royalties
- Talk Radio►
- The FCC►
- The Music of Radio
- Unique Stations
- Totally random stuff►
Category Archives: Donald Trump
NY Times coverage The “deep state” is likely very unhappy about this development. Fifty-four years is enough time to shield Camelot from public scrutiny. We need to know if Oliver Stone got the facts right. The baby boomers deserve to … Continue reading
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) […] Police said they are investigating whether it was a terrorist attack. […] The attacker was identified as an OSU student named Abdul Razak Ali Artan. He was a Somali-born legal permanent resident of the U.S., according … Continue reading
In case you didn’t see it Maybe University of Michigan law school students can put down their coloring books and play-doh now That’s only an excerpt Full interview http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/60-minutes-interview-president-elect-donald-trump/ As Tom Marr’s replacement on WCBM in Baltimore framed it, Leslie … Continue reading
Lost in all the shock over the Trump victory is the fact that documentary maker Michael Moore said it was going to happen. 5 reasons Trump will win. He absolutely nailed the election on all 5 points. Now he points … Continue reading
While the Supreme Court has more significant long term effects, the selection of Trump will profoundly change the FCC. The FCC is legally not a direct part of the government – it is an independent “commission” that operates independently, deriving … Continue reading
Incredibly hugely fantastic!
Donald Trump visited our inner city ghetto today to help make Charlotte Great again, and bring back our textile mills. The rally was held at PNC (Pittsburgh National Bank) pavilion, which is located just East of UNC Charlotte, maybe a … Continue reading
Deseret News Deseret News is owned by the Church of Latter Day Saints in Salt Lake City. (Bonneville is the TV and radio operation owned by the LDS church). Churches are not allowed to support political candidates, but launder the … Continue reading
The Republican National Committee would never support the “Bill Clinton is a Rapist” campaign. Whether or not it is true, it has Hillary rattled. Her supporters are freaking out at campaign stops when a Trump supporter invades their safe spaces. … Continue reading