Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- iHeart terminates Steve Sommers for talking politics
- Getting Caught Up
- Clark Howard gives 30 day notice
- Caving to the digital overlords
- Public Radio station WAMU turns off website comments
- Savage #2, Hannity #7
- The '80s until now
- "Christian" "Science" Monitor freaks out over Glenn Beck's NRA speech
- The Decline of the Dickey Empire
- GDPR Notice
- Alexa Bombing
- Is all-digital the future of AM radio?
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- The Dubious Media
- Julyin' to yourself
- RebelSansClue said Happy New Year! Is the Savage podcast any good?
- Fred Stiening said The podcast has arrived. It is free, at least for now.
- RebelSansClue said I don’t even want to think about that. The day when Rush does his last show (if he hasn’t already) is getting ever nearer. I still think there’s a place for traditional radio though. Outdoor internet connections aren’t as stab...
- RebelSansClue said Yeah, but this site has better content!
- Fred Stiening said Kind of like here.
- RebelSansClue said Meh. No big loss. His web site looks about 2004ish. Really amateurish.
- Fred Stiening said Journeyman radio host Mancow is leaving WLS-AM in Chicago at the end of the month
- Fred Stiening said After I wrote that, one station defaulted to using iHeartRadio for the stream. How Amazon decides which streaming service to use I have no idea. It appears that you can tell Alexa which streaming service you want to use.
- Fred Stiening said The flip side is – what is to prevent a vaccine maker to claim their vaccine is 90% effective if it is a placebo and 80% are not susceptible to infection. The election is over after all. The Trump pandemic is over.
- Fred Stiening said I am blaming that on auto correct 😛 Crosley went on to dabble in the car business.
- Sparkey Johansen said Reporting a single keystroke typo: Powel Crosley Jr., not Crowley. I am refurbishing a Crosley 11-125U for a friend.
- Fred Stiening said One of my complaints about “big radio” is they tend to view on-air hosts as interchangeable. Inga lived and worked in the Central valley. She knew the people and politics of managing water resources, and the reliance on seasonal immigra...
Category Archives: Donald Trump
NY Times coverage The “deep state” is likely very unhappy about this development. Fifty-four years is enough time to shield Camelot from public scrutiny. We need to know if Oliver Stone got the facts right. The baby boomers deserve to … Continue reading
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) […] Police said they are investigating whether it was a terrorist attack. […] The attacker was identified as an OSU student named Abdul Razak Ali Artan. He was a Somali-born legal permanent resident of the U.S., according … Continue reading
In case you didn’t see it Maybe University of Michigan law school students can put down their coloring books and play-doh now That’s only an excerpt Full interview http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/60-minutes-interview-president-elect-donald-trump/ As Tom Marr’s replacement on WCBM in Baltimore framed it, Leslie … Continue reading
Lost in all the shock over the Trump victory is the fact that documentary maker Michael Moore said it was going to happen. 5 reasons Trump will win. He absolutely nailed the election on all 5 points. Now he points … Continue reading
While the Supreme Court has more significant long term effects, the selection of Trump will profoundly change the FCC. The FCC is legally not a direct part of the government – it is an independent “commission” that operates independently, deriving … Continue reading
Incredibly hugely fantastic!
Donald Trump visited our inner city ghetto today to help make Charlotte Great again, and bring back our textile mills. The rally was held at PNC (Pittsburgh National Bank) pavilion, which is located just East of UNC Charlotte, maybe a … Continue reading
Deseret News Deseret News is owned by the Church of Latter Day Saints in Salt Lake City. (Bonneville is the TV and radio operation owned by the LDS church). Churches are not allowed to support political candidates, but launder the … Continue reading
The Republican National Committee would never support the “Bill Clinton is a Rapist” campaign. Whether or not it is true, it has Hillary rattled. Her supporters are freaking out at campaign stops when a Trump supporter invades their safe spaces. … Continue reading