Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- iHeart terminates Steve Sommers for talking politics
- Clark Howard gives 30 day notice
- I-85 collapse in Atlanta
- Caving to the digital overlords
- Alpha Media files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Rush Limbaugh dead at age 70
- Public Radio station WAMU turns off website comments
- The Smoking gun in Texas
- Triton Digital is being assimilated
- Tunein has legal issues
- Alexa Bombing
- Getting Caught Up
- To Infinity and Beyond
- No need to lie
- Is all-digital the future of AM radio?
- Fred Stiening said The past few days, I resumed listening to radio. There is not much there. Today’s announcement that iHeartRadio is acquiring Trident digital emphasizes that everything is moving to on demand podcasting. If it isn’t live, over the air radi...
- prboylan said Bottom line is that ERCOT was not allowed to temporarily exceed ANY Federal Emission limits so as to meet the expected increased demand, until it had shown that all other options (including negotiating power buys from utilities in other states on the...
- prboylan said A very sad day. We knew it was coming, but hoped for a miracle- as we always do when someone receives a terminal prognosis. End of an era? I hope not, but as the baby boomers age out it will be very hard to attract any critical thinking audience f...
- Parrott said Hey Guys, well, I agree ‘RebelSansClue’ end of an era is understatement . I listened to Rush first time in late summer 88, at lunch break in my truck at work, WFIR, sometimes taking a lite power-nap of 20 minutes . I drifted away...
- RebelSansClue said Amen. The king is dead. Long live the king.
- RebelSansClue said I know it’s trite, but it’s really the end of an era. There will never be another like him. I’m grateful to have been an off and on listener of his show since 1992. Obviously, we knew this day was coming, but it’s still shocki...
- fhiggins said RIP Rush
- Fred Stiening said Thanks for pointing that out. The author, Paul Farhi, is a DC based financial and entertainment reporter for the Washington Post news syndicate.. He talked to all of the usual suspects. Of course, Rush Limbaugh is not going to talk to him for obvio...
- fhiggins said Article about the decline of conservative talk radio and your comments: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/rush-limbaugh-is-ailing-and-so-is-the-conservative-talk-radio-industry/ar-BB1dwZaj
- Fred Stiening said This is going nowhere. He started with a 5-minute filler as if he was still a slave to a hourly clock. Then we had another 5 minutes of unfocused talk about the weather. How is a truck driver on the road supposed to listen to a streaming YouTube show...
- Fred Stiening said Steve Sommers is now live streaming on YouTube https://youtu.be/3Q3xqMzc3R0
- fhiggins said Buffet’s are done
Category Archives: Hillary Clinton
The “correct the record” trolls and much of the media have really latched on to the “Wikileaks got the emails from a Russian Hacker”, overlooking the possibility that the source was a person inside the government with access to the … Continue reading
What is the difference between a bag man and a hit man? The National Enquirer “bag man” is apparently our old pal Larry Nichols, with recycled poop that didn’t stick in 1992. Bag man, errrr hit man! That sounds much … Continue reading
Dolly Kyle popped up on Alex Jones Friday. She knew Bill Clinton from their teenage years. She wrote a book for Worldnet Daily. Unlike most of the other anti-Clinton women, her ire is aimed mostly at Hillary, not Bill, with … Continue reading
The Republican National Committee would never support the “Bill Clinton is a Rapist” campaign. Whether or not it is true, it has Hillary rattled. Her supporters are freaking out at campaign stops when a Trump supporter invades their safe spaces. … Continue reading
He said, she said sex accusations are not the solution. Trump’s willingness to say Hillary belongs in jail soiled the underwear of many journalists The path to victory can be found by separating Hillary Clinton from black voters. The Superpredator … Continue reading
Back about twenty years ago, I had a friend from being on a condo board who was dying of Leukemia. She and her late husband had owned farm land that was sold to developers. Money was not a significant constraint … Continue reading
Prediction follows… Back in the 1980s, Rush introduced his listeners to the insight that major media outlets coordinate their actions with the leadership of the Democratic Party. Originally the belief was that the New York Times would break a story … Continue reading
“When Hillary Clinton coughs, the Mexican peso gets tuberculosis.” Mexican Peso Slides to Record Low as Clinton Flags in U.S. Polls Someone seems to think Mexico may be paying for that damn wall after all
Hillary’s speech today was at University of North Carolina – Greensboro. UNC-G has been a campus traditionally more aimed at women. It emphasizes arts, music, history, languages, nursing – no intercollegiate athletics just intramural sports like flag football, inner tube … Continue reading