Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Getting Caught Up
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- June knows heat
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- Do you see problems?
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- The Dubious Media
- Et tu, Julyus?
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- Coloring the News
- GDPR Notice
- Send in the Clouds
- Stale FCC data
- Resumption of service
- fhiggins said Is herd immunity possible with Covid 19? I have read that immunity after recovery may not be for long. And the fact that it is mutating so quickly.
- Fred Stiening said While doing testing, it was apparent that America in the morning and first light are sharing their programming segments.. That is not shocking since both programs are produced by Westwood One
- Fred Stiening said You know your career is over when Megyn Kelly calls you a douchebag and tells you to STFU http://www.insideradio.com/free/rush-limbaugh-the-president-praises-michael-savage-attacks/article_6cd98a16-13dc-11eb-9743-531eb6063cca.html Ironic that Michael...
- Fred Stiening said John Gibson parted ways with Fox news radio quite some time ago, but was attempting his own programming on the GCN Alex Jones conspiracy network. That is ended and he is now just doing his own podcasting https://johngibson.com/
- TheChairman said I’d say it extends well beyond the U.S. Democratic Party… but they are in the ‘center’ of the ring.
- Fred Stiening said He has a long standing theme that powerful people within the Democratic Party are operating and protecting child sex trafficking rings
- Fred Stiening said China Radio International is gone. It was mostly an English language service similar in tone to Voice of America. They had been leasing half a dozen decrepit AM stations using a front company. They were one of the media outlets singled out in the s...
- TheChairman said Please expound, I stopped listening to Alex Jones when his advertising/content ratio exceeded unity (1).
- Fred Stiening said Between Jeffrey Epstein and Hunter Biden, it is getting scary if Alex Jones has actually been telling us the truth all along.
- Fred Stiening said Mostly, it was about having control over his content and not being slave to the syndicated show clock. He split Cigar Dave into Cigar Only, and split everything else into Bold Alpha where he is free to discuss politics. He is very pro-Trump. Adver...
- Fred Stiening said https://cigardave.com/cigar-dave-show-major-announcement/
- TheChairman said Apparently there are still a few good ‘newspapermen’ around. I found the article below while searching. As we peel away all the onion layers of this scandal, is Joe Biden guilty of violating the Espionage Act through his son? https://do...
Category Archives: Hillary Clinton
The “correct the record” trolls and much of the media have really latched on to the “Wikileaks got the emails from a Russian Hacker”, overlooking the possibility that the source was a person inside the government with access to the … Continue reading
What is the difference between a bag man and a hit man? The National Enquirer “bag man” is apparently our old pal Larry Nichols, with recycled poop that didn’t stick in 1992. Bag man, errrr hit man! That sounds much … Continue reading
Dolly Kyle popped up on Alex Jones Friday. She knew Bill Clinton from their teenage years. She wrote a book for Worldnet Daily. Unlike most of the other anti-Clinton women, her ire is aimed mostly at Hillary, not Bill, with … Continue reading
The Republican National Committee would never support the “Bill Clinton is a Rapist” campaign. Whether or not it is true, it has Hillary rattled. Her supporters are freaking out at campaign stops when a Trump supporter invades their safe spaces. … Continue reading
He said, she said sex accusations are not the solution. Trump’s willingness to say Hillary belongs in jail soiled the underwear of many journalists The path to victory can be found by separating Hillary Clinton from black voters. The Superpredator … Continue reading
Back about twenty years ago, I had a friend from being on a condo board who was dying of Leukemia. She and her late husband had owned farm land that was sold to developers. Money was not a significant constraint … Continue reading
Prediction follows… Back in the 1980s, Rush introduced his listeners to the insight that major media outlets coordinate their actions with the leadership of the Democratic Party. Originally the belief was that the New York Times would break a story … Continue reading
“When Hillary Clinton coughs, the Mexican peso gets tuberculosis.” Mexican Peso Slides to Record Low as Clinton Flags in U.S. Polls Someone seems to think Mexico may be paying for that damn wall after all
Hillary’s speech today was at University of North Carolina – Greensboro. UNC-G has been a campus traditionally more aimed at women. It emphasizes arts, music, history, languages, nursing – no intercollegiate athletics just intramural sports like flag football, inner tube … Continue reading