Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- iHeart terminates Steve Sommers for talking politics
- Getting Caught Up
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- The Dubious Media
- GDPR Notice
- The '80s until now
- The ethics of vaccine testing
- Is all-digital the future of AM radio?
- The Decline of the Dickey Empire
- Public Radio station WAMU turns off website comments
- Caving to the digital overlords
- Alexa Bombing
- Coloring the News
- June knows heat
- Do you see problems?
- RebelSansClue said Meh. No big loss. His web site looks about 2004ish. Really amateurish.
- Fred Stiening said Journeyman radio host Mancow is leaving WLS-AM in Chicago at the end of the month
- Fred Stiening said After I wrote that, one station defaulted to using iHeartRadio for the stream. How Amazon decides which streaming service to use I have no idea. It appears that you can tell Alexa which streaming service you want to use.
- Fred Stiening said The flip side is – what is to prevent a vaccine maker to claim their vaccine is 90% effective if it is a placebo and 80% are not susceptible to infection. The election is over after all. The Trump pandemic is over.
- Fred Stiening said I am blaming that on auto correct 😛 Crosley went on to dabble in the car business.
- Sparkey Johansen said Reporting a single keystroke typo: Powel Crosley Jr., not Crowley. I am refurbishing a Crosley 11-125U for a friend.
- Fred Stiening said One of my complaints about “big radio” is they tend to view on-air hosts as interchangeable. Inga lived and worked in the Central valley. She knew the people and politics of managing water resources, and the reliance on seasonal immigra...
- Fred Stiening said The WLW program director http://mediaconfidential.blogspot.com/2013/11/shocker-darryl-parks-out-at-clear.html
- RebelSansClue said Yes, of course. Whenever I engage with someone, I always find it better and more productive if they’re gagged and can’t respond.
- fhiggins said 12-15 years ago, KERN was one of my “go to” stations. She was young, what a shame.
- Fred Stiening said Inga Barks has died. She was a Conservative radio host in Bakersfield California, in the heart of the Central Valley. She was 53 years old. She was on the phone with a relative (probably her son) saying that she was not feeling well, and had a cou...
- Fred Stiening said https://cases.primeclerk.com/iHeartMedia/ If you want to see what a $20 billion bankruptcy looks like
Category Archives: Libtertarian Politics
Part of the FCC licensing process requires certification that none of the parties to an application are “drug traffickers” “Subtitle G: Denial of Federal Benefits to Drug Traffickers and Possessors – Denies Federal benefits (grants, contracts, loans, licenses, and public … Continue reading
From the mailbag: “WASHINGTON, March 13, 2013 – TOMORROW, March 14, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack will visit with officials from the Barbara Bush Children’s Hospital in Portland, Maine to deliver a major speech on USDA efforts to improve childhood nutrition … Continue reading
If all goes as intended, this evening the US Government will have a new highly advanced Rover sitting on the surface of the planet of Mars. The price tag of this mission is $2.5 (B)illion dollars. The people working on … Continue reading
http://oursummerintehran.com/ Iran is home to 20-30,000 Jews, the larges Jewish population in the Middle East outside of Israel. The woman in this film was on Rudy Maxa’s Travel today, a syndicated travel show on the weekend you probably have never … Continue reading
Remember Mr Drysdale – the banker from the TV show The Beverly Hillbillies? Jedd Clampett really liked Mr Drysdale’s bank because they didn’t charge him anything to hold onto the money. Well, fiction has now crossed over into real life. … Continue reading
If social order starts to unravel, how will your local police react? Followup: http://www.wkyc.com/rss/article/198731/45/Canton-Officer-disciplined-for-conceal-carry-stop The officer is in administrative leave, and contrary to the lie the officer told, the driver is not charged with a felony. If the prosecutor has … Continue reading
Maybe there is something good about Aljazeera http://english.aljazeera.net/indepth/opinion/2011/07/20117313948379987.html Combine pharmaceutical companies, doctors who are paid only if they make a diagnosis, and SSI paying parents if their children are labelled mentally ill, and you get a 35x increase in the … Continue reading
A prediction of mine since the beginning of the Obama administration is one step closer to reality. My prediction goes like this – citing budget pressures and the racial imbalance in prisons, Obama will propose a paramilitary group – possibly … Continue reading
So let’s assume it is 2015 and the Neal Boortz Fair Tax is the law of the land. To keep the math simple, let’s assume the flat tax rate is 20%. Here is your assignment if you think you understand … Continue reading