Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Getting Caught Up
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- June knows heat
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- Do you see problems?
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- The Dubious Media
- Et tu, Julyus?
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- Coloring the News
- GDPR Notice
- Send in the Clouds
- Stale FCC data
- Resumption of service
- fhiggins said Is herd immunity possible with Covid 19? I have read that immunity after recovery may not be for long. And the fact that it is mutating so quickly.
- Fred Stiening said While doing testing, it was apparent that America in the morning and first light are sharing their programming segments.. That is not shocking since both programs are produced by Westwood One
- Fred Stiening said You know your career is over when Megyn Kelly calls you a douchebag and tells you to STFU http://www.insideradio.com/free/rush-limbaugh-the-president-praises-michael-savage-attacks/article_6cd98a16-13dc-11eb-9743-531eb6063cca.html Ironic that Michael...
- Fred Stiening said John Gibson parted ways with Fox news radio quite some time ago, but was attempting his own programming on the GCN Alex Jones conspiracy network. That is ended and he is now just doing his own podcasting https://johngibson.com/
- TheChairman said I’d say it extends well beyond the U.S. Democratic Party… but they are in the ‘center’ of the ring.
- Fred Stiening said He has a long standing theme that powerful people within the Democratic Party are operating and protecting child sex trafficking rings
- Fred Stiening said China Radio International is gone. It was mostly an English language service similar in tone to Voice of America. They had been leasing half a dozen decrepit AM stations using a front company. They were one of the media outlets singled out in the s...
- TheChairman said Please expound, I stopped listening to Alex Jones when his advertising/content ratio exceeded unity (1).
- Fred Stiening said Between Jeffrey Epstein and Hunter Biden, it is getting scary if Alex Jones has actually been telling us the truth all along.
- Fred Stiening said Mostly, it was about having control over his content and not being slave to the syndicated show clock. He split Cigar Dave into Cigar Only, and split everything else into Bold Alpha where he is free to discuss politics. He is very pro-Trump. Adver...
- Fred Stiening said https://cigardave.com/cigar-dave-show-major-announcement/
- TheChairman said Apparently there are still a few good ‘newspapermen’ around. I found the article below while searching. As we peel away all the onion layers of this scandal, is Joe Biden guilty of violating the Espionage Act through his son? https://do...
Category Archives: Tax Policy
http://reason.com/archives/2014/01/13/consumers-should-drive-medicin Maybe we should look at the Singapore model. On the other hand, you won’t find Juggalos in Sinapore. Can we trust Americans to make their own decisions?
Be sure to browse all the comments. NY Times story It’s important to understand that Blue Cross and Shield was started by doctors nd hospitals. They exist to funnel money into the medical system and force prepayment of expenses so … Continue reading
“What the court did not do on its last day in session, I will do on my first day if elected president of the United States. And that is I will act to repeal Obamacare.” How? First, note that he … Continue reading
Illinois “solved” its budget crisis by passing an increase in the state income tax from 4.7% to 7%, a 48% increase. The Chicago Tribune reports that the Chicago Board Options Exchange (they run the service where people buy and sell … Continue reading
Tonight is President Obama’s Job Speech(tm). I have a counter-proposal that is so “out of the box” thinking it might work. It’s simple. Today, the Employer and Employee each pay 7.65% half of the payments into Social Security (self-employed pay … Continue reading
Warren Buffett needs to retire and enjoy his old age as a billionaire. His reaction to the S&P downgrading is that it was stupid – that if it were up to him, he would create a AAAA rating for the … Continue reading
Remember Mr Drysdale – the banker from the TV show The Beverly Hillbillies? Jedd Clampett really liked Mr Drysdale’s bank because they didn’t charge him anything to hold onto the money. Well, fiction has now crossed over into real life. … Continue reading
So how big is the gap between a Capitalist United States and a Communist United States? How big is the “Private Sector” and how much money does it make – those evil rich corporations… http://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdpnewsrelease.htm The government numbers like this … Continue reading
Harry Reid has “caved” to basically accept the “Boener Plan” – the Here is your $2.8 trillion to spend, in exchange for agreeing to not buy everyone in America a theoretical free car in 2019. The plan includes setting up … Continue reading