Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Getting Caught Up
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- June knows heat
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- Do you see problems?
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- Et tu, Julyus?
- The Dubious Media
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- Coloring the News
- Send in the Clouds
- GDPR Notice
- Stale FCC data
- Resumption of service
- Fred Stiening said While doing testing, it was apparent that America in the morning and first light are sharing their programming segments.. That is not shocking since both programs are produced by Westwood One
- Fred Stiening said You know your career is over when Megyn Kelly calls you a douchebag and tells you to STFU http://www.insideradio.com/free/rush-limbaugh-the-president-praises-michael-savage-attacks/article_6cd98a16-13dc-11eb-9743-531eb6063cca.html Ironic that Michael...
- Fred Stiening said John Gibson parted ways with Fox news radio quite some time ago, but was attempting his own programming on the GCN Alex Jones conspiracy network. That is ended and he is now just doing his own podcasting https://johngibson.com/
- TheChairman said I’d say it extends well beyond the U.S. Democratic Party… but they are in the ‘center’ of the ring.
- Fred Stiening said He has a long standing theme that powerful people within the Democratic Party are operating and protecting child sex trafficking rings
- Fred Stiening said China Radio International is gone. It was mostly an English language service similar in tone to Voice of America. They had been leasing half a dozen decrepit AM stations using a front company. They were one of the media outlets singled out in the s...
- TheChairman said Please expound, I stopped listening to Alex Jones when his advertising/content ratio exceeded unity (1).
- Fred Stiening said Between Jeffrey Epstein and Hunter Biden, it is getting scary if Alex Jones has actually been telling us the truth all along.
- Fred Stiening said Mostly, it was about having control over his content and not being slave to the syndicated show clock. He split Cigar Dave into Cigar Only, and split everything else into Bold Alpha where he is free to discuss politics. He is very pro-Trump. Adver...
- Fred Stiening said https://cigardave.com/cigar-dave-show-major-announcement/
- TheChairman said Apparently there are still a few good ‘newspapermen’ around. I found the article below while searching. As we peel away all the onion layers of this scandal, is Joe Biden guilty of violating the Espionage Act through his son? https://do...
- TheChairman said Hey Parrott! Yes, I miss Cigar Dave as well… my wife also enjoyed listening to him. Not sure what happened. Covid? Regarding your Jeep, don’t let mice commandeer it. Fred can attest to my ‘rodent war’ this summer, which be...
Category Archives: Libtertarian Politics
Wikipedia http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/07/nyregion/nat-hentoff-dead.html (May require subscription) I’m not quite sure why I have the impression I’ve heard him on radio. He is one of a vanishing breed – people who think about issues, not just everything is the view of his … Continue reading
The past couple weeks, I have used Uber in Charlotte (NC) and yesterday in Greensboro. I now see a very real possibility of getting rid of my automobile (less than 2000 miles on it last year). It seems like a … Continue reading
Well, there are people who still have a functioning brain willing to resist peer pressure. National Post – “we” are not Charlie hebdo Rex Murphy is one brave man. He is willing to point out that the same people swooning … Continue reading
Donald Trump protege Andy Dean left his nationally syndicated Radio show to start up a podcasting service. According to the Atlanta Journal and Constitution (owned by Cox Media, the owner of WSB-AM in Atlanta, where Boortz’s show was produced), Neal … Continue reading
The third and final film of Ayn Rand’s book “Atlas Shrugged” opens this weekend. Keep an eye out for former radio host Rusty Humphries. If you go, be careful not to aim your cellphone toward the screen, or face felony … Continue reading
Rand Paul stuck his neck way out in Detroit. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-12-06/paul-pitches-flat-tax-immigrant-influx-as-remedies-for-detroit.html http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/04/how-rand-paul-thinks-he-can-save-detroit/ He thinks the solution to Detroit’s problems is to encourage immigrants with $50k in assets to move there, something I’ve written about a couple times. 20,000 Japanese in Detroit … Continue reading
http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-11-20/to-spare-baby-boomer-wrists-vancouver-bans-the-venerable-doorknob I might have gone along if the thought was to prevent virus transmission by making it possible to open a door by using your elbows – but the reason is concern that baby boomers may not be able to … Continue reading
http://www.freep.com/article/20131120/NEWS15/311200098/Rep-Trey-Radel-busted-in-cocaine-sting Trey Radel used to be a radio host on WFSX-FM in the Ft Myers area of Florida. The police had busted a low level drug dealer who in turn set up the sale. Trey Radel was elected to Congress … Continue reading
Normally I’m dismissive of “person on the street” videos trying to portray that most people hold a point of view, since they’ll edit out the people not saying what the person creating the video want people to believe is the … Continue reading
Reason.com is the web site of the Libertarian Reason magazine. The comments section – unlike any other web site I can think of – are so much fun to read http://reason.com/blog/2013/03/28/wal-marts-proposed-customer-assisted-del Is typical – it’s a story about Walmart toying … Continue reading