Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Assorted Updates
- The new WABC-AM
- EMF / K-Love / Air1 leaving California
- Russ Martin dead at age 60
- I-85 collapse in Atlanta
- The New and improved Dana Loesch
- Will Alex Jones inherit the Rush Limbaugh legacy?
- Who is Frank Keeton ?
- No need to lie
- Entercom/CBS running away from “radio”
- Tunein has legal issues
- Curtis Sliwa leaving WABC-AM in New York City
- Triton Digital is being assimilated
- The Smoking gun in Texas
- Rush Limbaugh dead at age 70
- Fred Stiening said James Golden talks about the day Rush broke the news he had cancer https://www.iheart.com/podcast/1119-rush-limbaugh-the-man-beh-81488209/
- Fred Stiening said Here is the local coverage of EMF moving to Tennessee http://www.williamsonherald.com/news/k-love-radio-parent-company-to-relocate-hq-to-williamson-county/article_0ae66bc4-b35c-11eb-8be6-c7a7d8a4c91f.html
- Fred Stiening said The CDC announced today that fully vaccinated people no longer need to wear masks indoors or outdoors in groups of any size.
- prboylan said Governor Whitmer: “The beatings will continue until support for the Green New Deal improves!”
- Fred Stiening said We have a new candidate in the running, at least in the Northeast US Grace Curley was the producer for Howie Carr (pronounced How-ee Caw, if you pawk yaw caw in haavaad yawd) https://barrettsportsmedia.com/2021/03/12/grace-curley-show-adds-new-affili...
- Fred Stiening said Mike Huckabee’s investment in radio did not do well https://radioinsight.com/headlines/177606/educational-radio-foundation-of-east-texas-acquires-tyler-longview-cluster/ He and a partner bought 4 stations inTexas for $1.2 million in 2017, and u...
- Fred Stiening said Of the 4,512 licensed AM stations, at least 2,500 now have an FM translator
- Fred Stiening said If it were up to me, I would like to see Chris Plante fill the void. The more I see of Bongino, the less I like of him. Conservatives need to appeal to the swing voters. “Democrats bad” is not enough
- Fred Stiening said It looks like somebody after the fact connected my appointment account with the vaccinated database, so now I’m officially on the path to protection. You can never be too safe.
- Fred Stiening said Scooter McGee, one of the more interesting conspiracy hosts has “retired” from KFKA in Greeley Colorado and hangs out on facebook https://www.facebook.com/scooter.mcgee.9 His last archive show was November 30, 2019
- Fred Stiening said The CDC has gotten very aggressive in funding ads on radio, especially radio stations that are not targeting white people. As long as Louis Farrakhan is telling black people that the government run by Joe Biden wants to kill them using vaccines, they...
- Fred Stiening said Anytime you see Kaiser Permanente in the news, be aware they are extremely agenda driven. Their goal is to become the national health care provider for the entire country. After World war II ended, Kaiser needed to find a new business. They had been...
Category Archives: Libtertarian Politics
Wikipedia http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/07/nyregion/nat-hentoff-dead.html (May require subscription) I’m not quite sure why I have the impression I’ve heard him on radio. He is one of a vanishing breed – people who think about issues, not just everything is the view of his … Continue reading
The past couple weeks, I have used Uber in Charlotte (NC) and yesterday in Greensboro. I now see a very real possibility of getting rid of my automobile (less than 2000 miles on it last year). It seems like a … Continue reading
Well, there are people who still have a functioning brain willing to resist peer pressure. National Post – “we” are not Charlie hebdo Rex Murphy is one brave man. He is willing to point out that the same people swooning … Continue reading
Donald Trump protege Andy Dean left his nationally syndicated Radio show to start up a podcasting service. According to the Atlanta Journal and Constitution (owned by Cox Media, the owner of WSB-AM in Atlanta, where Boortz’s show was produced), Neal … Continue reading
The third and final film of Ayn Rand’s book “Atlas Shrugged” opens this weekend. Keep an eye out for former radio host Rusty Humphries. If you go, be careful not to aim your cellphone toward the screen, or face felony … Continue reading
Rand Paul stuck his neck way out in Detroit. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-12-06/paul-pitches-flat-tax-immigrant-influx-as-remedies-for-detroit.html http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/04/how-rand-paul-thinks-he-can-save-detroit/ He thinks the solution to Detroit’s problems is to encourage immigrants with $50k in assets to move there, something I’ve written about a couple times. 20,000 Japanese in Detroit … Continue reading
http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-11-20/to-spare-baby-boomer-wrists-vancouver-bans-the-venerable-doorknob I might have gone along if the thought was to prevent virus transmission by making it possible to open a door by using your elbows – but the reason is concern that baby boomers may not be able to … Continue reading
http://www.freep.com/article/20131120/NEWS15/311200098/Rep-Trey-Radel-busted-in-cocaine-sting Trey Radel used to be a radio host on WFSX-FM in the Ft Myers area of Florida. The police had busted a low level drug dealer who in turn set up the sale. Trey Radel was elected to Congress … Continue reading
Normally I’m dismissive of “person on the street” videos trying to portray that most people hold a point of view, since they’ll edit out the people not saying what the person creating the video want people to believe is the … Continue reading
Reason.com is the web site of the Libertarian Reason magazine. The comments section – unlike any other web site I can think of – are so much fun to read http://reason.com/blog/2013/03/28/wal-marts-proposed-customer-assisted-del Is typical – it’s a story about Walmart toying … Continue reading