Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Getting Caught Up
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- June knows heat
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- Do you see problems?
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- The Dubious Media
- Et tu, Julyus?
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- Coloring the News
- GDPR Notice
- Send in the Clouds
- Stale FCC data
- Resumption of service
- fhiggins said Is herd immunity possible with Covid 19? I have read that immunity after recovery may not be for long. And the fact that it is mutating so quickly.
- Fred Stiening said While doing testing, it was apparent that America in the morning and first light are sharing their programming segments.. That is not shocking since both programs are produced by Westwood One
- Fred Stiening said You know your career is over when Megyn Kelly calls you a douchebag and tells you to STFU http://www.insideradio.com/free/rush-limbaugh-the-president-praises-michael-savage-attacks/article_6cd98a16-13dc-11eb-9743-531eb6063cca.html Ironic that Michael...
- Fred Stiening said John Gibson parted ways with Fox news radio quite some time ago, but was attempting his own programming on the GCN Alex Jones conspiracy network. That is ended and he is now just doing his own podcasting https://johngibson.com/
- TheChairman said I’d say it extends well beyond the U.S. Democratic Party… but they are in the ‘center’ of the ring.
- Fred Stiening said He has a long standing theme that powerful people within the Democratic Party are operating and protecting child sex trafficking rings
- Fred Stiening said China Radio International is gone. It was mostly an English language service similar in tone to Voice of America. They had been leasing half a dozen decrepit AM stations using a front company. They were one of the media outlets singled out in the s...
- TheChairman said Please expound, I stopped listening to Alex Jones when his advertising/content ratio exceeded unity (1).
- Fred Stiening said Between Jeffrey Epstein and Hunter Biden, it is getting scary if Alex Jones has actually been telling us the truth all along.
- Fred Stiening said Mostly, it was about having control over his content and not being slave to the syndicated show clock. He split Cigar Dave into Cigar Only, and split everything else into Bold Alpha where he is free to discuss politics. He is very pro-Trump. Adver...
- Fred Stiening said https://cigardave.com/cigar-dave-show-major-announcement/
- TheChairman said Apparently there are still a few good ‘newspapermen’ around. I found the article below while searching. As we peel away all the onion layers of this scandal, is Joe Biden guilty of violating the Espionage Act through his son? https://do...
Category Archives: Station Sales / Transfers
Cox’s fortune was the result of the work of James M. Cox, a newspaper owner from Dayton Ohio, who ran for President in 1920 for the Democrats, with a young Franklin Delano Roosevelt as his Vice President. He lost in … Continue reading
WCHB-AM (1200 kHz) is an urban talk station owned by Radio One, the national radio owner focused on serving the black community. Mildrid Gaddis is a long time radio personality and activist in the Detroit Area – she will move … Continue reading
WBT-AM is a nighttime clear channel 50 kW station on 1110 kHz based in Charlotte and that has a directional signal that aims up the I-85 corridor, but because of low ground conductivity (and being at a higher frequency) has … Continue reading
The Reverse Auction – where TV stations bid their offer downward – of what it will take for them to turn in their license – should finish on Wednesday https://www.wirelessweek.com/news/2016/06/fcc-spectrum-auction-bidding-scheduled-end-wednesday-0 Once the price of the 100 MHz of spectrum nationwide … Continue reading
It’s a done deal. After a couple months of haggling, Alpha Media has closed on the financing of $264 million to acquire control of 116 struggling radio stations that were accumulated by a man named Dean Goodman, under the name … Continue reading
The FCC has stepped in to solve a non-problem. As of today, there are 1,060 FM translators already retransmitting AM radio stations. The religious broadcasters seem more than willing to sell out Jesus for a few silver coins. Consider that … Continue reading
Larry Wilson was the guy behind the original Citadel Broadcasting. After the 1996 Telecom reform act lifted the national cap, he used borrowed money to buy up several hundred radio stations but only stations in small markets that don’t rely … Continue reading
CharlotteNC is the czar of North Carolina radio, looking to take over all of the Confederate territories. The Source In Spartanburg SC is an AM/FM pair owned by the feeble Davidson Media group, which has slowly been unloading a number … Continue reading
The Little General with the Big Ears is back and he wants to own radio stations. I’m of course referring to H. Ross Perot, former candidate for U.S. president, who indirectly helped elect Bill & Hillary Clinton in 1992 and … Continue reading