Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Getting Caught Up
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- June knows heat
- Et tu, Julyus?
- Do you see problems?
- Website Status
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- Send in the Clouds
- Resumption of service
- Coloring the News
- To Infinity and Beyond
- Stale FCC data
- fhiggins said This is exactly why I come to this blog. Appreciate the analysis.
- Fred Stiening said The listen to a random station button on the main page actually works now. https://streamingradioguide.com/listenrand.php Initially, it just chooses one out of around 12,000 stations. You can limit it to a category like “country music” a...
- Fred Stiening said Randi Rhodes has resurfaced after “leaving corporate America for 10 years”. The handful of stations clinging to progressive talk don’t have enough programming to fill a schedule, so they backfill with Coast to Coast, Clark Howard,...
- Fred Stiening said Alex Jones is passing along the claim that the vidoes from Hunter Biden’s hard drive show him having sex with underage Chinese girls. Is it illegal to go to another country to engage in sexual acts that would be illegal in the United States? Y...
- Parrott said Well Carp ! those were the days, going to my favorite knife and gun club, listening to the Cigar Dave show live on WFNR on Saturday afternoons. Cigar dave no longer syndicated, the 1998 Jeep needs a radiator and is parked in the back yard. Sell...
- Fred Stiening said A caller to the Money Pit let the cat out of the bag. Many shows in radio syndication are not live – they are fake live. Click and Clack was the best show at hiding this. The phone number mentioned on the phone connects you to voicemail wher...
- Fred Stiening said Alpha Male Cigar Dave is gone. His syndicated show ended abruptly in June. He is still available on a free podcast on his website
- Fred Stiening said Maybe I should’ve been a reporter in another life. A key question that nobody appears to be asking about the hunter Biden story… One of the pictures from the MacBook shows Hunter Biden asleep with a crack pipe hanging out of his mouth. Who took...
- Fred Stiening said On a positive note, I learned today that the Golden Corral Buffet in Greensboro has reopened and offering both pickup and delivery and dining room. Of the ways I consume food, Golden Buffet is by far the healthiest. I used Grubhub for delivery an...
- Fred Stiening said I am "shocked" that an India born feminist who got her law degree from New York University would not understand the idea of freedom https://www.law.nyu.edu/centers/birnbaum-womens-leadership-network/podcasts/gadde
- Fred Stiening said Twitter is grateful for the feedback it has received and significantly changed its policy. https://mobile.twitter.com/vijaya Even journalists who want Joe Biden to win would object to a legitimate journalist and the White House Press Secretary being...
- Fred Stiening said In the dog eat dog world of Truth, Twitter is suspending anyone who links to the NY Post story, not even referring to the allegedly “hacked” data. If you give someone the password to your device and they look at your device, that is not “hacking” h...
Category Archives: War in the Americas
While looking at a recent FCC license authorization, I noticed interesting legal language referencing Section 606 of the Communications Act of 1934 – the law that created the FCC This license is subject to the right of use or control … Continue reading
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/russia-could-turn-us-into-radioactive-ashes-state-tv-anchor-says/496253.html Russia will announce sanctions tomorrow against US Senators. john McCain laughs. Putin moves his chess piece and Displays discovered check. Barack Obama challenges Putin to a game of HORSE on the White House basketball court. John Boehner challenges Putin … Continue reading
One of my predictions from 2009 just came true – it was one that made sense to delay to Obama’s second term. It was just on the news… The prediction was that Obama and Holder would open the gates of … Continue reading
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-06-23/paraguay-swears-in-franco-after-president-lugo-impeached If your plans included denouncing your US citizenship and moving to Paraguay, pay attention. The Senate in Paraguay voted 39-4 to kick President Lugo out of office after he pushed for land reform and violence erupted between poor peasants … Continue reading
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5hTtv6TcI8cXVkylkugCwhq6iTF4g?docId=CNG.a85c640cbadb4de71d422967ab68293e.4e1 In the new paradigm of using lawyers to provoke conflict in the name of peace, the bankrupt Spain has made prosecuting the military of El Salvador for alleged killings of so-called “priests” in 1989. http://articles.latimes.com/1989-11-17/world/la-fg-salvadorpriests89_1_five-other-jesuit-dormitory-cook-nightclothes-and-slippers If you’re wondering “Why … Continue reading
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/09/nyregion/dozens-injured-as-train-crashes-in-new-jersey.html?_r=1&hp Well, actually it was in Hoboken, New Jersey. A train overshot the station and bumped into the barrier at the end of the track. Upon hearing the news of the crash, 87,259 residents of Hoboken, Newark and Jersey City rushed … Continue reading