Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- iHeart terminates Steve Sommers for talking politics
- Getting Caught Up
- Clark Howard gives 30 day notice
- Caving to the digital overlords
- Public Radio station WAMU turns off website comments
- Savage #2, Hannity #7
- The '80s until now
- "Christian" "Science" Monitor freaks out over Glenn Beck's NRA speech
- The Decline of the Dickey Empire
- GDPR Notice
- Alexa Bombing
- Is all-digital the future of AM radio?
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- The Dubious Media
- Julyin' to yourself
- RebelSansClue said Happy New Year! Is the Savage podcast any good?
- Fred Stiening said The podcast has arrived. It is free, at least for now.
- RebelSansClue said I don’t even want to think about that. The day when Rush does his last show (if he hasn’t already) is getting ever nearer. I still think there’s a place for traditional radio though. Outdoor internet connections aren’t as stab...
- RebelSansClue said Yeah, but this site has better content!
- Fred Stiening said Kind of like here.
- RebelSansClue said Meh. No big loss. His web site looks about 2004ish. Really amateurish.
- Fred Stiening said Journeyman radio host Mancow is leaving WLS-AM in Chicago at the end of the month
- Fred Stiening said After I wrote that, one station defaulted to using iHeartRadio for the stream. How Amazon decides which streaming service to use I have no idea. It appears that you can tell Alexa which streaming service you want to use.
- Fred Stiening said The flip side is – what is to prevent a vaccine maker to claim their vaccine is 90% effective if it is a placebo and 80% are not susceptible to infection. The election is over after all. The Trump pandemic is over.
- Fred Stiening said I am blaming that on auto correct 😛 Crosley went on to dabble in the car business.
- Sparkey Johansen said Reporting a single keystroke typo: Powel Crosley Jr., not Crowley. I am refurbishing a Crosley 11-125U for a friend.
- Fred Stiening said One of my complaints about “big radio” is they tend to view on-air hosts as interchangeable. Inga lived and worked in the Central valley. She knew the people and politics of managing water resources, and the reliance on seasonal immigra...
Category Archives: War in Europe
Russia is conducting a drill having 40 million people going to shelters built to survive a nuclear exchange with the United States. If one was expecting an actual nuclear exchange, that is exactly what you would do – except tell … Continue reading
Vladimir Putin has cleared his schedule without an obvious reason. Stephen Cohen has made it increasingly clear that Putin feels he has little option but to directly engage the United States in directly military confrontation, because of both Syria and … Continue reading
[Written June 29, 2014] This is one of the longest standing beliefs of Rush Limbaugh – that Greenpeace and other environmental groups are motivated by forces wanting to destroy the US economic influence, not really protect the environment http://fortune.com/2014/06/27/russias-secret-energy-war/?xid=tab_top30
https://www.rt.com/news/332454-saudi-arabia-big-drills/ Saudi Arabia has moved aircraft to Incirlik Air Base in Turkey, near the border with Syria. Saudi Arabia has stated clearly this is to topple Assad. In the event of a shooting war, Turkey has a lot of vulnerabilities, … Continue reading
The BBC World Service (heard on many public radio stations) is a British government propaganda operation. Until 2010, it was funded directly by the Foreign Office, the equivalent of the US State department. The World Service is different than the … Continue reading
The time was 1941 – the United States was staying out of the war in Europe. At home, the NAB was waging war on ASCAP, creating BMI to wrestle away control of musicians so radio controlled what they were paid. … Continue reading
Other than the Freedom of Speech that you learned about, what do you know about Charlie Hebdo? Alex Jones is promoting anothe of his crazy theories that the attack on Charlie Hebdo was actually an Israeli operation carried out by … Continue reading
http://www.bloomberg.com/video/soros-says-ukraine-crisis-wake-up-call-for-europe-vR3mFOjYS3m3pQpCHjy7kA.html In about the last 10 seconds, he slips in the phrase “Open Society”, which should make you tingle if you listen to Glenn Beck http://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/
I like to think out-of-the-box. What if Vladimir Putin got on television today and said – “Russia surrenders”? “I’ve ordered the Russian military to destroy all of our tanks, airplanes, ships, and submarines in place, and turn over launch authority … Continue reading