Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Assorted Updates
- The new WABC-AM
- Russ Martin dead at age 60
- I-85 collapse in Atlanta
- EMF / K-Love / Air1 leaving California
- No need to lie
- The New and improved Dana Loesch
- Who is Frank Keeton ?
- Will Alex Jones inherit the Rush Limbaugh legacy?
- Entercom/CBS running away from “radio”
- Tunein has legal issues
- Triton Digital is being assimilated
- Curtis Sliwa leaving WABC-AM in New York City
- The Smoking gun in Texas
- Rush Limbaugh dead at age 70
- Fred Stiening said Here is the local coverage of EMF moving to Tennessee http://www.williamsonherald.com/news/k-love-radio-parent-company-to-relocate-hq-to-williamson-county/article_0ae66bc4-b35c-11eb-8be6-c7a7d8a4c91f.html
- Fred Stiening said The CDC announced today that fully vaccinated people no longer need to wear masks indoors or outdoors in groups of any size.
- prboylan said Governor Whitmer: “The beatings will continue until support for the Green New Deal improves!”
- Fred Stiening said We have a new candidate in the running, at least in the Northeast US Grace Curley was the producer for Howie Carr (pronounced How-ee Caw, if you pawk yaw caw in haavaad yawd) https://barrettsportsmedia.com/2021/03/12/grace-curley-show-adds-new-affili...
- Fred Stiening said Mike Huckabee’s investment in radio did not do well https://radioinsight.com/headlines/177606/educational-radio-foundation-of-east-texas-acquires-tyler-longview-cluster/ He and a partner bought 4 stations inTexas for $1.2 million in 2017, and u...
- Fred Stiening said Of the 4,512 licensed AM stations, at least 2,500 now have an FM translator
- Fred Stiening said If it were up to me, I would like to see Chris Plante fill the void. The more I see of Bongino, the less I like of him. Conservatives need to appeal to the swing voters. “Democrats bad” is not enough
- Fred Stiening said It looks like somebody after the fact connected my appointment account with the vaccinated database, so now I’m officially on the path to protection. You can never be too safe.
- Fred Stiening said Scooter McGee, one of the more interesting conspiracy hosts has “retired” from KFKA in Greeley Colorado and hangs out on facebook https://www.facebook.com/scooter.mcgee.9 His last archive show was November 30, 2019
- Fred Stiening said The CDC has gotten very aggressive in funding ads on radio, especially radio stations that are not targeting white people. As long as Louis Farrakhan is telling black people that the government run by Joe Biden wants to kill them using vaccines, they...
- Fred Stiening said Anytime you see Kaiser Permanente in the news, be aware they are extremely agenda driven. Their goal is to become the national health care provider for the entire country. After World war II ended, Kaiser needed to find a new business. They had been...
- prboylan said You’re absolutely right about Atlanta. The city that years ago adopted the motto “the city too busy to hate” has decided to make hate its #1 activity.
Category Archives: Barack Obama
Boston Herald Anthem provides Blue Cross / Blue Shield nationally for employers with employees scattered all over the country. Their main customer is the United States government – which gave the Obama administration substantial leverage to blackmail Anthem. The Affordable … Continue reading
The locomotives from China have just been unloaded from ships Barack Obama could make a railroad run on time Look at any of the men in the video pretending to work and compare their facial features to Barack Obama. Now … Continue reading
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBAMA_CUBA I am surprised that this did not happen sooner – with Barack Obama withdrawing many of the sanctions against Cuba, it is hard to justify continuing automatic refugee status for Cubans that come to the United States. It does … Continue reading
Alex Jones has no problem just making stuff up. When he doesn’t understand something, he just creates a theory, then starts embellishing and repeating it. The “Department of Truth” Amendment that Congress just passed and President Obama just signed reorganizes … Continue reading
Well, the Republican leadership is going to put their cards on the table in 7 card stud poker with all the cards face up and see what happens. The Hill Reconciliation is the convoluted method used to pass Obamacare over … Continue reading
No pushing! As promised, all the insurance companies have dropped out, except Blue Cross/Shield of NC, who amended their request to add 24% increase. Without subsidy, the silver plan has around a $1,200 a month premium. While the “risk corridor” … Continue reading
Well, at least enough to buy a burger at Zach’s hamburgers… Back in the 1970s, as a good loyal Duke Power employee, I bought company stock and forgot it. In 1997, Duke Power decided they wanted to be in the … Continue reading
NY times story Wired Magazine, the nerdy high tech magazine, has turned over its publication to President Obama in November to edit the magazine, since he has experience editing the Harvard Law Review. Wired Magazine is owned by Condé Nast … Continue reading
That’s the opinion over at Bloomberg… Obama loves Walmart The Clinton ties with Walmart go back to the earliest days when Sam Walton ran the company and made a point of buying from American suppliers. That was then and this … Continue reading