Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Getting Caught Up
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- June knows heat
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- Do you see problems?
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- The Dubious Media
- Et tu, Julyus?
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- Coloring the News
- GDPR Notice
- Send in the Clouds
- Stale FCC data
- Resumption of service
- fhiggins said Is herd immunity possible with Covid 19? I have read that immunity after recovery may not be for long. And the fact that it is mutating so quickly.
- Fred Stiening said While doing testing, it was apparent that America in the morning and first light are sharing their programming segments.. That is not shocking since both programs are produced by Westwood One
- Fred Stiening said You know your career is over when Megyn Kelly calls you a douchebag and tells you to STFU http://www.insideradio.com/free/rush-limbaugh-the-president-praises-michael-savage-attacks/article_6cd98a16-13dc-11eb-9743-531eb6063cca.html Ironic that Michael...
- Fred Stiening said John Gibson parted ways with Fox news radio quite some time ago, but was attempting his own programming on the GCN Alex Jones conspiracy network. That is ended and he is now just doing his own podcasting https://johngibson.com/
- TheChairman said I’d say it extends well beyond the U.S. Democratic Party… but they are in the ‘center’ of the ring.
- Fred Stiening said He has a long standing theme that powerful people within the Democratic Party are operating and protecting child sex trafficking rings
- Fred Stiening said China Radio International is gone. It was mostly an English language service similar in tone to Voice of America. They had been leasing half a dozen decrepit AM stations using a front company. They were one of the media outlets singled out in the s...
- TheChairman said Please expound, I stopped listening to Alex Jones when his advertising/content ratio exceeded unity (1).
- Fred Stiening said Between Jeffrey Epstein and Hunter Biden, it is getting scary if Alex Jones has actually been telling us the truth all along.
- Fred Stiening said Mostly, it was about having control over his content and not being slave to the syndicated show clock. He split Cigar Dave into Cigar Only, and split everything else into Bold Alpha where he is free to discuss politics. He is very pro-Trump. Adver...
- Fred Stiening said https://cigardave.com/cigar-dave-show-major-announcement/
- TheChairman said Apparently there are still a few good ‘newspapermen’ around. I found the article below while searching. As we peel away all the onion layers of this scandal, is Joe Biden guilty of violating the Espionage Act through his son? https://do...
Category Archives: America Loves Sports!
This is the week of the Wells Fargo PGA event, which I was so rudely reminded of on my trip to the grocery store. They shut down the road that runs past the golf course at the country club. Somebody … Continue reading
The Carolina® team that plays a sporting event with a pointy ball are expected to win the once a year contest watched by thousands of Americans around the world. The Rand Corporation reports it is theoretically possible North Korea will … Continue reading
Those of you who care about such things will know that Charlotte NC is hosting an NFL playoff game today. It’s still 5 hours from game time, and uber is surging. The super surge though will be when the game … Continue reading
http://www.androidcentral.com/tunein-stream-live-nhl-pro-hockey-games-starting-january-1 No premium account required. If you can picture in your mind what checking against the boards, waving off icing, high sticking and putting the puck in the crease looks like, an audio only Hockey game could be for you! … Continue reading
Today, Colin Cowherd started at Fox Sports, along with his Dominican baseball fans (most affiliate stations and the network stream are still carrying Rich Eisen) I have an observation – since I never watch Cable TV, things seem strange to … Continue reading
ESPN is cutting back in expenses. Colin Cowherd is leaving ESPN to go to Fox Sports – that is not a promotion. Mike and Mike will not be moving to New York City after all. Even though America loves Sports, … Continue reading
Starting next year, ESPN’s Mike and Mike will be moving to New York City to be close to their buddies at ABC TV (Disney owns both ABC TV and ESPN). They currently roll out of bed in Connecticut and head … Continue reading
Like anyone cares… http://www.radioink.com/article.asp?id=2909876&spid=24698