Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- iHeart terminates Steve Sommers for talking politics
- Clark Howard gives 30 day notice
- Getting Caught Up
- Caving to the digital overlords
- Public Radio station WAMU turns off website comments
- The '80s until now
- GDPR Notice
- The Decline of the Dickey Empire
- Alexa Bombing
- Savage #2, Hannity #7
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- Is all-digital the future of AM radio?
- "Christian" "Science" Monitor freaks out over Glenn Beck's NRA speech
- Fun with snowflakes
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- RebelSansClue said Happy New Year! Is the Savage podcast any good?
- Fred Stiening said The podcast has arrived. It is free, at least for now.
- RebelSansClue said I don’t even want to think about that. The day when Rush does his last show (if he hasn’t already) is getting ever nearer. I still think there’s a place for traditional radio though. Outdoor internet connections aren’t as stab...
- RebelSansClue said Yeah, but this site has better content!
- Fred Stiening said Kind of like here.
- RebelSansClue said Meh. No big loss. His web site looks about 2004ish. Really amateurish.
- Fred Stiening said Journeyman radio host Mancow is leaving WLS-AM in Chicago at the end of the month
- Fred Stiening said After I wrote that, one station defaulted to using iHeartRadio for the stream. How Amazon decides which streaming service to use I have no idea. It appears that you can tell Alexa which streaming service you want to use.
- Fred Stiening said The flip side is – what is to prevent a vaccine maker to claim their vaccine is 90% effective if it is a placebo and 80% are not susceptible to infection. The election is over after all. The Trump pandemic is over.
- Fred Stiening said I am blaming that on auto correct 😛 Crosley went on to dabble in the car business.
- Sparkey Johansen said Reporting a single keystroke typo: Powel Crosley Jr., not Crowley. I am refurbishing a Crosley 11-125U for a friend.
- Fred Stiening said One of my complaints about “big radio” is they tend to view on-air hosts as interchangeable. Inga lived and worked in the Central valley. She knew the people and politics of managing water resources, and the reliance on seasonal immigra...
Category Archives: 2016 election
The polling folks are always terrified that they will repeat the mistake of 1948 – when the Chicago Tribune gloriously announced that Dewey had won the election. Then again CBS declared Gore the winner in 2000. The reason for the … Continue reading
The “correct the record” trolls and much of the media have really latched on to the “Wikileaks got the emails from a Russian Hacker”, overlooking the possibility that the source was a person inside the government with access to the … Continue reading
No pushing! As promised, all the insurance companies have dropped out, except Blue Cross/Shield of NC, who amended their request to add 24% increase. Without subsidy, the silver plan has around a $1,200 a month premium. While the “risk corridor” … Continue reading
North Carolina may well be the “2000 Florida” of the 2016 election, being very close and being the state that decides the electoral college From http://results.enr.clarityelections.com/NC/42923/123365/Web01/en/summary.html 2012 statewide results for Obama vs Romney by county Mecklenburg County by precinct
About 20% of Americans want to vote for whoever they think is going to win, without much more thought. Today’s group of polls have Trump taking the lead in the electoral vote estimate for the first time. Needing 270 to … Continue reading
Orly? http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/flashback-clinton-cheered-11th-hour-indictment-that-doomed-bush-reelection/article/2606000#refresh-1ORLY? Hopefully the EIB memory division remembers.
So I was at Jack in the Box trying out the new Homestyle fried potatoes✅. Last time I was there cars on Pineville Matthews Road were honking their horns as they went by. There is a private school across the … Continue reading
You probably heard that back In May or the rebound in October The story appeared Here, at World News Daily Report Even a cursory look at the news page makes it obvious this is a fake news site similar to … Continue reading
Today was my first experience with “early” voting – I have always voted in person on Election Day. Those who have been here way too long may remember that into 2012, the city of Chicago threw my vote away (probably). … Continue reading