- RebelSansClue said Glad you’re still here, Fred. I’ve enjoyed this site for who knows how long. Just wouldn’t be the inte
- RebelSansClue said Wow. Can’t believe I was a fan years ago. You’re right. F Jackie and F Howard.
- prboylan said Hi Fred, welcome back! I’ve read where one of the key problems with the California ports is self-inflicted. The st...
- Fred Stiening said https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/howard-stern-anti-vaxxers-go-fuck-yourself-1222672/
- RebelSansClue said The site won’t connect for months. Now it’s up and this the first new topic? I’m thinking the site has
- Parrott said Hmmmm, Maybe they should have tried John B. Wells ? He’s on terrestrial radio Monday – Friday 10pm to 12a...
Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
Category Archives: 2016 election
The polling folks are always terrified that they will repeat the mistake of 1948 – when the Chicago Tribune gloriously announced that Dewey had won the election. Then again CBS declared Gore the winner in 2000. The reason for the … Continue reading
The “correct the record” trolls and much of the media have really latched on to the “Wikileaks got the emails from a Russian Hacker”, overlooking the possibility that the source was a person inside the government with access to the … Continue reading
No pushing! As promised, all the insurance companies have dropped out, except Blue Cross/Shield of NC, who amended their request to add 24% increase. Without subsidy, the silver plan has around a $1,200 a month premium. While the “risk corridor” … Continue reading
North Carolina may well be the “2000 Florida” of the 2016 election, being very close and being the state that decides the electoral college From http://results.enr.clarityelections.com/NC/42923/123365/Web01/en/summary.html 2012 statewide results for Obama vs Romney by county Mecklenburg County by precinct Vote … Continue reading
About 20% of Americans want to vote for whoever they think is going to win, without much more thought. Today’s group of polls have Trump taking the lead in the electoral vote estimate for the first time. Needing 270 to … Continue reading
Orly? http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/flashback-clinton-cheered-11th-hour-indictment-that-doomed-bush-reelection/article/2606000#refresh-1ORLY? Hopefully the EIB memory division remembers. Vote Up +0 Vote Down -0You already voted!
So I was at Jack in the Box trying out the new Homestyle fried potatoes✅. Last time I was there cars on Pineville Matthews Road were honking their horns as they went by. There is a private school across the … Continue reading
You probably heard that back In May or the rebound in October The story appeared Here, at World News Daily Report Even a cursory look at the news page makes it obvious this is a fake news site similar to … Continue reading
Today was my first experience with “early” voting – I have always voted in person on Election Day. Those who have been here way too long may remember that into 2012, the city of Chicago threw my vote away (probably). … Continue reading