Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- iHeart terminates Steve Sommers for talking politics
- Getting Caught Up
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- The Dubious Media
- GDPR Notice
- The '80s until now
- The ethics of vaccine testing
- June knows heat
- Coloring the News
- Do you see problems?
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- The Decline of the Dickey Empire
- Is all-digital the future of AM radio?
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- Public Radio station WAMU turns off website comments
- Fred Stiening said Journeyman radio host Mancow is leaving WLS-AM in Chicago at the end of the month
- Fred Stiening said After I wrote that, one station defaulted to using iHeartRadio for the stream. How Amazon decides which streaming service to use I have no idea. It appears that you can tell Alexa which streaming service you want to use.
- Fred Stiening said The flip side is – what is to prevent a vaccine maker to claim their vaccine is 90% effective if it is a placebo and 80% are not susceptible to infection. The election is over after all. The Trump pandemic is over.
- Fred Stiening said I am blaming that on auto correct 😛 Crosley went on to dabble in the car business.
- Sparkey Johansen said Reporting a single keystroke typo: Powel Crosley Jr., not Crowley. I am refurbishing a Crosley 11-125U for a friend.
- Fred Stiening said One of my complaints about “big radio” is they tend to view on-air hosts as interchangeable. Inga lived and worked in the Central valley. She knew the people and politics of managing water resources, and the reliance on seasonal immigra...
- Fred Stiening said The WLW program director http://mediaconfidential.blogspot.com/2013/11/shocker-darryl-parks-out-at-clear.html
- RebelSansClue said Yes, of course. Whenever I engage with someone, I always find it better and more productive if they’re gagged and can’t respond.
- fhiggins said 12-15 years ago, KERN was one of my “go to” stations. She was young, what a shame.
- Fred Stiening said Inga Barks has died. She was a Conservative radio host in Bakersfield California, in the heart of the Central Valley. She was 53 years old. She was on the phone with a relative (probably her son) saying that she was not feeling well, and had a cou...
- Fred Stiening said https://cases.primeclerk.com/iHeartMedia/ If you want to see what a $20 billion bankruptcy looks like
- Fred Stiening said Roe Conn is out at WGN-AM in Chicago. They bought out his contract until the end of the year, making him completely invisible. Roeconn.com directs you to WGN, so I guess Roe no longer owns his own name
Category Archives: Hillary Clinton
Did you watch it? Any opinions?
No, I’m not talking about Mary Matalin marrying James Carville and becoming the mother of the spawn of SerpentHead… This just gets more and more bizarre. Judicial Watch got a court order to enforce a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) … Continue reading
Donald Trump, with Rudy Giuliani and Jeff Sessions at his side, is meeting with the President of Mexico today, and returns to Phoenix tonight to give his speech on immigration. Over the weekend, President Nieto invited both Trump and Hillary … Continue reading
Set aside for the moment the issue of classified emails on an unsecure server… What does the sheer volume of email say about Hillary’s management style? Email is a great time waster, especially if you are on a mobile device … Continue reading
That’s the opinion over at Bloomberg… Obama loves Walmart The Clinton ties with Walmart go back to the earliest days when Sam Walton ran the company and made a point of buying from American suppliers. That was then and this … Continue reading
Prior to the election of 1944, leaders of the Democratic Party knew that FDR was near death. He had high blood pressure, heart artery blockage and congestive heart failure, on top of polio confining him to a wheelchair. Henry Wallace, … Continue reading
Alex Jones has been floating this story that the Secret Service says there will be breaking news soon about Hillary’s health problems. Joe Biden has suddenly become very visible in the Clinton campaign. Her visit to Biden’s house looked to … Continue reading
Bloomberg is running a story how police departments around the country are getting bogged down with needing a permanent presence at Walmart https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-walmart-crime/ On the positive side, this seems to make Walmart stores an aggregator of criminal activity by being … Continue reading
So let’s say the unthinkable happens and she wins and takes office in January 2017. Where does Bill Clinton fit in? The cutesy notion of “co-President” when Bill was President is a work of fiction with no legal significance. If … Continue reading