- RebelSansClue said Glad you’re still here, Fred. I’ve enjoyed this site for who knows how long. Just wouldn’t be the inte
- RebelSansClue said Wow. Can’t believe I was a fan years ago. You’re right. F Jackie and F Howard.
- prboylan said Hi Fred, welcome back! I’ve read where one of the key problems with the California ports is self-inflicted. The st...
- Fred Stiening said https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/howard-stern-anti-vaxxers-go-fuck-yourself-1222672/
- RebelSansClue said The site won’t connect for months. Now it’s up and this the first new topic? I’m thinking the site has
- Parrott said Hmmmm, Maybe they should have tried John B. Wells ? He’s on terrestrial radio Monday – Friday 10pm to 12a...
Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
Category Archives: Bernie Sanders
You may know and/or remember that I voted in the Democratitic primary for Bernie Sanders as part of operation chaos. Not surprisingly, the volume of 20th century mailers made from dead trees has zoomed up. The Christopher McPherson wrote this … Continue reading
Welcome to the new normal. The other day, Milo used the word queef in his podcast, a term that I’m proud to say I arrived at 60 years old without knowing the meaning of. Please excuse the dangling participle. Donald … Continue reading
Rhymes with “Barack Obama made me rich!” Politico Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte attracted the ire of the Chicago Community Organizer with his policy of executing drug dealers. There have been about 2,000 “extrajudicial executions” since July 1st. The Phillipines is … Continue reading
The best battle plan rarely survives first contact with the enemy The Convention will be gaveled to order at 4 PM Eastern Time. That start time was pushed back because of the need for unexpected meetings. Debbie Wasserman Schultz has … Continue reading
Crooked Hillary Clinton announced her VP choice on Friday, a useful strategy to get no news attention. She will have the official presentation to the world on Saturday. So far, she has used her right to remain silent in her … Continue reading
Jane Sanders’ first husband was transferred to Essex Junction Vermont by IBM (I’ve been moved). IBM had a research lab and electronics fabrication plant there – it is the largest private employer in Vermont. A year ago, IBM unloaded the … Continue reading
A little trouble in Nevada over the weekend Psst… Operation Chaos Vote Up +0 Vote Down -0You already voted!
The focus is now turning to the electoral “college” vote – to win in November, a candidate needs 270 of the 538 electoral votes. Refining my estimates, I’ve applied the latest nationwide polls where there is not a state one … Continue reading
Stanford University talk Not that anyone cares what beaner thinks Vote Up +0 Vote Down -0You already voted!