- Do you see problems?
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- Stale FCC data
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- Getting Caught Up
- People on the Internet lie
- Herman Cain has died
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- Recognize my face?
- Barry Farber has died at age 90
- Earthquake / tsunami in Russia – 7.8
- Resumption of service
- Fred Stiening said In a convoluted transaction, the former KFMB-AM in San Diego is now KGB-AM Clear...
- Fred Stiening said Some more texture https://archive.fortune.com/magazines/fortune/fortune_archive/...
- Fred Stiening said This is resolved now
- TheChairman said We're using Windows 7 and MX Linux here.
- TheChairman said Parrot – I'm here. Fred just mentioned Google was indexing the site a...
- Fred Stiening said Wikipedia seems to have removed the station website links for some reason
- Fred Stiening said It looks like the affiliates of English language China Radio International have...
- Fred Stiening said Not a huge surprise, but many radio stations are officially silent. This is th...
- fhiggins said Jim Bohannon feed works fine.
- Fred Stiening said I need someone to poke around on the web site. I have added a consent front-en...
- Fred Stiening said Clear Channel /iHeart is buying WWRL-AM in New York City to be part of its new B...
- Fred Stiening said 30ish years ago there was another Cafeteria operator called Morrison’s Cafeteria...
- Fred Stiening said I have a sense the Karens might be ready to wage war on the board president and...
- RebelSansClue said Congratulations! Our condo board appears to be made up of Karens. I suspect the...
- RebelSansClue said Sad. Living in New England, I've obviously never hear of them. Sounds like...
Category Archives: Gun ownership
BET coverage The State of Illinois recently complied with US Courts which overturned any law that was a ban on conceal carry of weapons. Illinois not only didn’t allow conceal carry, they outlawed all carry of a loaded handgun. The … Continue reading
This article makes the case that Chicago’s murder rate only seems high if you look at raw numbers, but since Chicago has 2.7 million residents, the murder rate is actually pretty low, and much lower than it was in the … Continue reading
This slipped by me – up until now, you could not carry a handgun in public in the State of Illinois (concealed or otherwise), which of course explains the 400+ murders by handgun last year in Chicago So Governor Quinn … Continue reading
http://www.boston.com/news/nation/2013/06/13/santa-monica-gunman-weapon-assembled-from-parts/vB3YmT7LiAVmfdby2iTRjK/story.html “so I can make a high capacity “assault” weapon to kill you, dad” Of course, when the killings in liberal Santa Monica happened, the who and why were vague. The son had been picked up previously for trying to … Continue reading
There is no unalienable right to a high capacity assault bulldozer, is there? http://www.peninsuladailynews.com/article/20130512/NEWS/305129995/bulldozer-rampage-near-port-angeles-destroys-homes-cars-photo
Forbes story Alex Jones is talking about DHS buying up 1.6 billion bullets, many of which are hollow point, which are outlawed for military use by international treaty. So you might be saying “Alex Jones? Pffft… Rachel Maddow told me … Continue reading
Note this is shootings, not deaths
News story (found while looking at Telegraph)
To “keep people safe” Interestingly, Talk Radio Network’s (TRN) logo appears on this.