Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- iHeart terminates Steve Sommers for talking politics
- Clark Howard gives 30 day notice
- I-85 collapse in Atlanta
- Caving to the digital overlords
- Alpha Media files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Rush Limbaugh dead at age 70
- Public Radio station WAMU turns off website comments
- The Smoking gun in Texas
- Triton Digital is being assimilated
- Tunein has legal issues
- Alexa Bombing
- Getting Caught Up
- To Infinity and Beyond
- No need to lie
- Is all-digital the future of AM radio?
- Fred Stiening said The past few days, I resumed listening to radio. There is not much there. Today’s announcement that iHeartRadio is acquiring Trident digital emphasizes that everything is moving to on demand podcasting. If it isn’t live, over the air radi...
- prboylan said Bottom line is that ERCOT was not allowed to temporarily exceed ANY Federal Emission limits so as to meet the expected increased demand, until it had shown that all other options (including negotiating power buys from utilities in other states on the...
- prboylan said A very sad day. We knew it was coming, but hoped for a miracle- as we always do when someone receives a terminal prognosis. End of an era? I hope not, but as the baby boomers age out it will be very hard to attract any critical thinking audience f...
- Parrott said Hey Guys, well, I agree ‘RebelSansClue’ end of an era is understatement . I listened to Rush first time in late summer 88, at lunch break in my truck at work, WFIR, sometimes taking a lite power-nap of 20 minutes . I drifted away...
- RebelSansClue said Amen. The king is dead. Long live the king.
- RebelSansClue said I know it’s trite, but it’s really the end of an era. There will never be another like him. I’m grateful to have been an off and on listener of his show since 1992. Obviously, we knew this day was coming, but it’s still shocki...
- fhiggins said RIP Rush
- Fred Stiening said Thanks for pointing that out. The author, Paul Farhi, is a DC based financial and entertainment reporter for the Washington Post news syndicate.. He talked to all of the usual suspects. Of course, Rush Limbaugh is not going to talk to him for obvio...
- fhiggins said Article about the decline of conservative talk radio and your comments: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/rush-limbaugh-is-ailing-and-so-is-the-conservative-talk-radio-industry/ar-BB1dwZaj
- Fred Stiening said This is going nowhere. He started with a 5-minute filler as if he was still a slave to a hourly clock. Then we had another 5 minutes of unfocused talk about the weather. How is a truck driver on the road supposed to listen to a streaming YouTube show...
- Fred Stiening said Steve Sommers is now live streaming on YouTube https://youtu.be/3Q3xqMzc3R0
- fhiggins said Buffet’s are done
Category Archives: Gun ownership
Denver was abuzz yesterday. The original story was a guy had entered the Alliance Center, located across the street from Union Station in downtown. The alliance center is a progressive office building housing a number of different environmental and social … Continue reading
[written March 3 2015] African-American ATF Chief Resigns After “Bullet Ban” Controversy
Rowan County NC is a largely rural county on I-85 between Charlotte and Greensboro. It has a population of around 140,000 In NC, the County Sheriff is an elected position. Kevin Auten won reelected in 2014 with over 70% of … Continue reading
Throw rocks at the windows of a house at 2:30 AM in Billings, Montana to wake up your “friend”, expect a volley of projectiles in return Billings Gazette The Anti Gun Rights Chicago Tribune is spinning this into a global … Continue reading
The Mayor of Cleveland Ohio is as black as President Obama The Chief of Police in Cleveland is black The 911 operator is black The 12 year old guy pointing a gun at strangers near a transit station is black … Continue reading
John Paul Stephens was a rich kid’s son, growing up in Hyde Park, the oasis of rich people on South Lake Shore Drive in Chicago where Barack Obama’s home is. John Paul Stevens was put on the appeals court by … Continue reading
http://politics.blog.ajc.com/2014/04/23/nathan-deal-stresses-positive-changes-in-gun-bill-hell-sign-today/ The suspicious side of me thinks this was done to set up a Federal judge to throw out the law, thereby creating a “negative law”
Michael Savage was on the air a few days ago when this news broke. The Federal 9th District appeals court ruled 2-1 that a recently enacted ban on *unloaded* handguns being carried openly was unconstitutional. The author of the law … Continue reading
The Democrats are getting a little smarter, restraining themselves from posting “anti teabagger” screeds when there is a shooting that makes it to national attention. The Denver Post reported right away that the latest shooter in Colorado is anti-Republican and … Continue reading
http://my.chicagotribune.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-78109224/ If you know anything about gun control laws, you’ll immediately recognize Morton Grove, Illinois. http://www.wbez.org/blogs/john-r-schmidt/2013-01/2-1-1982-chicago-suburb-outlaws-guns-105086 The “source” of this story says there is so much demand for “no guns in this store” signs that he is spamming them to … Continue reading