- Fred Stiening said Country music is more than just a sound… https://www.savingcountrymusic.com/cody-johnson-lays-down-the-truth-about-todays-country/
- Fred Stiening said Why do radio people still refer to themselves as DJ’s? that would be as silly as me driving a car and describing myself as a buggy-whip operator
- Fred Stiening said Another streaming provider has ended its operations. They presumably are blaming the Music Modernization Act from last fall. Former customers are being directed to live365 which is going to play the...
- Fred Stiening said So in the spirit of transparency, here is what people search for and wind up here. It is a point of confusion that people think I am a hard core Conservative because that’s the people who arriv...
- Fred Stiening said So now the Google has recognized the secure site is part of the domain, here is what things look like for those who are curious. It is nothing like the good old days, but still worth spending my time...
- Fred Stiening said So Google’s chrome will not disclose saved passwords to a device that is not protected with a PIN. So if you happen to become in possession of an Android device that does not have a PIN on the...
- Fred Stiening said Making things even uglier, an Amazon tablet is tightly bound to a specific email account. The chrome browser only lets you use the email address for your Amazon tablet to log into chrome for syncing,...
- Fred Stiening said I can never rule that out. I think you have been here long enough to remember when polldaddy banned me for an offensive answer to an Obama question. The result was I just spent a few hours and wrote...
- CC1s121LrBGT said On the other hand, could it be the conservative ideas?
- Fred Stiening said Why SRGuide is becoming Google invisible Google is the force that got most of the internet to switch to the secure https:// protocol. So I complied The problem is Google considers https://streamingra...
- Fred Stiening said The answer is 42
- CC1s121LrBGT said What does the county by county analysis say? 😉
- Fred Stiening said There seems to be a correlation between percentage of radio stations that stream, and the probability the state votes for Democrats for President https://streamingradioguide.com/radio-station-list-by-...
- CC1s121LrBGT said We can do that.. and the frosting will have custom inscriptions too. First, however, our great leader will need to check your legal will to determine what size serving you qualify for… and to he...
- JayMar said I would definitely consider joining your religion if you promise that upon death I will be fed French Vanilla ice cream and pound cake with chocolate frosting.
- You are worth $67 per year to radio
- The FX explosion
- No mas! ESPN Deportes closing
- How to make a small fortune in radio…
- The death of America’s rural radio, according to the Guardian(.UK)
- Breaking up is hard to do
- June knows heat
- ¿Hablas Cumulus?
- Mother, MAY I?
- The Problem with Flint, Michigan
- In the radio news…
- Sri Lanka
- The Changing Radio Audience
- Rap – the new “Country” music
- Would you buy stock in a “new” iHeartRadio?
- The end of WBT-AM
- Creeping censorship
- Bruce Williams has died
- The Green Great Leap Forward
- Entercom, the 900 pound gorilla
- System rollback
- Cumulus bails on New York City
- How Doc Thompson was killed by a quiet zone
- Google neutrality?
- The New Edge
- IHeart/Clear Channel bankruptcy gets final signoff
- State of the Union
- The Nordic Gender Paradox
- Inside Public Radio
- More money for bike trails
- Bird Box Challenge
- New Year brings New Changes
- California high speed rail update
- Tom Taylor to retire at 70
- This may be final post
- About the Guide►
- Contemporary Christian Music
- FM Translators
- Global Instability►
- Collapse of America►
- American Journalism
- American Politics►
- Fascism comes to America
- Newspaper decline
- Police State America
- the Invasion
- US Economic Recovery
- Collapse of the EU►
- Energy Supply
- Fear of Nature
- Free Trade
- Internet Insecurity
- Trump 2017►
- War and not War►
- Police State America
- Radio Biz►
- America Loves Sports!
- Deceptive Advertising
- Local Radio Events
- Low Power FM
- Music Radio
- Player Metrics
- Public Radio
- Radio News
- Radio Owners►
- Station Sales / Transfers
- Streaming Royalties
- Talk Radio►
- The FCC►
- The Music of Radio
- Unique Stations
- Totally random stuff►
Category Archives: Gun ownership
Denver was abuzz yesterday. The original story was a guy had entered the Alliance Center, located across the street from Union Station in downtown. The alliance center is a progressive office building housing a number of different environmental and social … Continue reading
[written March 3 2015] African-American ATF Chief Resigns After “Bullet Ban” Controversy
Rowan County NC is a largely rural county on I-85 between Charlotte and Greensboro. It has a population of around 140,000 In NC, the County Sheriff is an elected position. Kevin Auten won reelected in 2014 with over 70% of … Continue reading
Throw rocks at the windows of a house at 2:30 AM in Billings, Montana to wake up your “friend”, expect a volley of projectiles in return Billings Gazette The Anti Gun Rights Chicago Tribune is spinning this into a global … Continue reading
The Mayor of Cleveland Ohio is as black as President Obama The Chief of Police in Cleveland is black The 911 operator is black The 12 year old guy pointing a gun at strangers near a transit station is black … Continue reading
John Paul Stephens was a rich kid’s son, growing up in Hyde Park, the oasis of rich people on South Lake Shore Drive in Chicago where Barack Obama’s home is. John Paul Stevens was put on the appeals court by … Continue reading
http://politics.blog.ajc.com/2014/04/23/nathan-deal-stresses-positive-changes-in-gun-bill-hell-sign-today/ The suspicious side of me thinks this was done to set up a Federal judge to throw out the law, thereby creating a “negative law”
Michael Savage was on the air a few days ago when this news broke. The Federal 9th District appeals court ruled 2-1 that a recently enacted ban on *unloaded* handguns being carried openly was unconstitutional. The author of the law … Continue reading
The Democrats are getting a little smarter, restraining themselves from posting “anti teabagger” screeds when there is a shooting that makes it to national attention. The Denver Post reported right away that the latest shooter in Colorado is anti-Republican and … Continue reading
http://my.chicagotribune.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-78109224/ If you know anything about gun control laws, you’ll immediately recognize Morton Grove, Illinois. http://www.wbez.org/blogs/john-r-schmidt/2013-01/2-1-1982-chicago-suburb-outlaws-guns-105086 The “source” of this story says there is so much demand for “no guns in this store” signs that he is spamming them to … Continue reading