Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- iHeart terminates Steve Sommers for talking politics
- Getting Caught Up
- Clark Howard gives 30 day notice
- Caving to the digital overlords
- Public Radio station WAMU turns off website comments
- Savage #2, Hannity #7
- The '80s until now
- "Christian" "Science" Monitor freaks out over Glenn Beck's NRA speech
- The Decline of the Dickey Empire
- GDPR Notice
- Alexa Bombing
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- Is all-digital the future of AM radio?
- The Dubious Media
- Julyin' to yourself
- RebelSansClue said Happy New Year! Is the Savage podcast any good?
- Fred Stiening said The podcast has arrived. It is free, at least for now.
- RebelSansClue said I don’t even want to think about that. The day when Rush does his last show (if he hasn’t already) is getting ever nearer. I still think there’s a place for traditional radio though. Outdoor internet connections aren’t as stab...
- RebelSansClue said Yeah, but this site has better content!
- Fred Stiening said Kind of like here.
- RebelSansClue said Meh. No big loss. His web site looks about 2004ish. Really amateurish.
- Fred Stiening said Journeyman radio host Mancow is leaving WLS-AM in Chicago at the end of the month
- Fred Stiening said After I wrote that, one station defaulted to using iHeartRadio for the stream. How Amazon decides which streaming service to use I have no idea. It appears that you can tell Alexa which streaming service you want to use.
- Fred Stiening said The flip side is – what is to prevent a vaccine maker to claim their vaccine is 90% effective if it is a placebo and 80% are not susceptible to infection. The election is over after all. The Trump pandemic is over.
- Fred Stiening said I am blaming that on auto correct 😛 Crosley went on to dabble in the car business.
- Sparkey Johansen said Reporting a single keystroke typo: Powel Crosley Jr., not Crowley. I am refurbishing a Crosley 11-125U for a friend.
- Fred Stiening said One of my complaints about “big radio” is they tend to view on-air hosts as interchangeable. Inga lived and worked in the Central valley. She knew the people and politics of managing water resources, and the reliance on seasonal immigra...
Category Archives: Alex Jones
Dolly Kyle popped up on Alex Jones Friday. She knew Bill Clinton from their teenage years. She wrote a book for Worldnet Daily. Unlike most of the other anti-Clinton women, her ire is aimed mostly at Hillary, not Bill, with … Continue reading
The bigger world is starting to know who Alex Jones is. The Republican nominee knows who he is and doors are opening. On Thursday’s show, he did most of an hour with Milo with a very warm and interesting conversation … Continue reading
http://www.infowars.com/communists-attack-alex-jones-outside-rnc/ Alex got a little pushy with the Commie Scum outside the convention, and a little skirmish broke out. Unknown to Alex, he was only a few steps away from the Police Chief of Cleveland. When the pushing started, Alex … Continue reading
Alex Jones is spreading himself too thin. He stated on yesterday’s show he used to work 18 hours a day. His 4 hour/day show would be much better as a 2 hour show with careful show prep. Yesterday he started … Continue reading
Vitamin A deficiency kills a lot of children, and leaves much of the developing world with night blindness. I have night blindness, which may or may not be caused by Vitamin A Deficiency. (VAD) the list of foods that contain … Continue reading
It troubles me greatly when the distance between theories of Alex Jones and the facts begin to narrow. His basic premise is that the US Government was involved with bin Laden and aware of the 9/11 attack ahead of time … Continue reading
While President Obama was busy working on his left hook on the golf courses of Hawaii, Islamic militants were taking control Of several cities in Iraq. John F’ing Kerry says the US will help Iraq as long as no troops … Continue reading
This may be a first – American Banker magazine refuting a story being spread by Alex Jones (infowars.com) and Zero Hedge http://www.americanbanker.com/issues/178_202/apocalypse-no-whats-really-behind-jpms-money-transfer-ban-1062950-1.html